The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Sod-Lod 17-02-2012 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1241838)
Close the door after you.

I would accepted from Dave or the Mod not from a d**** s****** like you.

Ash 17-02-2012 23:28

So.....what brand of lube you guys reckon is the best?

Sod-Lod 17-02-2012 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1241844)
Talking to you is like talking to a five year old, you get bored after a while.

Then wake up and stand like a man not hiding behind your shadow.

damn 17-02-2012 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by squaresolid (Post 1241843)
congo can cook? :eek::eek:

he's def cooking up something but I wouldn't eat it if I was you

Costanza 17-02-2012 23:30

What happened with horseshit? Are you really telling me you all are made of horseshit?

I'm glad no one here wants to offend my beliefs.

KujaIX 17-02-2012 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1241833)
you came to know right now? :conf:

still i love this place muaaaaaaaaaaaah to everyone .. no kuja

Come on, Ashish. I thought we were cool. Why do you have such an odd disposition to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1241834)
I slap you in your face and I got this answer, typical! :lol:

No. You refuted a perfectly logical thing with the definition of a theory. Well done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1241842)
I love this place but if my right not worthy to be respected then why I should stay here?

Please close the door when you leave. You will not be sorely missed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1241847)
I would accepted from Dave or the Mod not from a d**** s****** like you.

Seeing as it's Sod-Lod, we can assume that he meant Dick Sucker, just merely put an extra asterisk on the end of both words.

MilanMB 17-02-2012 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1241850)
Then wake up and stand like a man not hiding behind your shadow.

Do you use lube when you masturbate?

squaresolid 17-02-2012 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1241851)
he's def cooking up something but I wouldn't eat it if I was you

i completely forgot about his hand :fp:

fredrik9 17-02-2012 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1241847)
I would accepted from Dave or the Mod not from a d**** s****** like you.

Isn't that a bit disrespectful from you?

You said "If I have no reaction from the Forum's Admin or Mod then officially I'm out of here"

Quote from a holy book: "Silence can also be an answer."

KujaIX 17-02-2012 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1241855)
Do you use lube when you masturbate?

Sod-Lod once accidentally touched his penis while vacating the bath-tub. He is now a man without a penis as it now inhabits the void dimension. He should have listened to the propa.... cough. advice given to him in his earlier years.

Congo Powers 17-02-2012 23:32

guys LOL yes i can cook what a silly question

HOWEVER

i am not familiar with british cuisine so unfortunately i will NOT be the one providing the soggy biscuit this time..my apologies

KujaIX 17-02-2012 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1241860)
guys LOL yes i can cook what a silly question

HOWEVER

i am not familiar with british cuisine so unfortunately i will NOT be the one providing the soggy biscuit this time..my apologies

Soggy Biscuit is a communal dish, it is not affected by the adage of "Too many cooks spoil the broth". The only facet of the dish which is completed by one solitary person is the actual consumption.

So, just call up some homies and they'll all help. :)

Sod-Lod 17-02-2012 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1241854)
No. You refuted a perfectly logical thing with the definition of a theory. Well done.

No I was stating the question and his response was wrong, read before brainfarting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1241854)
Please close the door when you leave. You will not be sorely missed.

Nor I will kick your ass again.


Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1241854)
Seeing as it's Sod-Lod, we can assume that he meant Dick Sucker, just merely put an extra asterisk on the end of both words.

Isn't he?!

squaresolid 17-02-2012 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1241860)
guys LOL yes i can cook what a silly question

HOWEVER

i am not familiar with british cuisine so unfortunately i will NOT be the one providing the soggy biscuit this time..my apologies

i would love to try your cooking congo. but please wash your hand. :o

David 17-02-2012 23:37

I know this place is run perfectly and you need to make shit up to fill this thread.

But let's focus on something else, shall we? Milan beat Udinese, trashed Arsenal, Inter lost to Novara and Bologna, both at home, Juve drew, happy times!

Let me know when there's actually a problem.

This will all get deleted if it continues.

damn 17-02-2012 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1241849)
So.....what brand of lube you guys reckon is the best?

anything water based.
astroglide is pretty good for sex with the one you love and it isn't to bad with the lady's too. ;)

Sod-Lod 17-02-2012 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1241859)
Sod-Lod once accidentally touched his penis while vacating the bath-tub. He is now a man without a penis as it now inhabits the void dimension. He should have listened to the propa.... cough. advice given to him in his earlier years.

I can assure that you I have a great sex life that is beyond your kinky knowledge.

Congo Powers 17-02-2012 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1241863)
Soggy Biscuit is a communal dish, it is not affected by the adage of "Too many cooks spoil the broth". The only facet of the dish which is completed by one solitary person is the actual consumption.

So, just call up some homies and they'll all help. :)

thanks for explaining this cultural custom but unfortunately this would be considered weird in my culture...certain things would definitely be lost in translation i am afraid.

KujaIX 17-02-2012 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1241864)
No I was stating the question and his response was wrong, read before brainfarting.



Nor I will kick your ass again.




Isn't he?!

Who cares? Darwin pretty much destroyed creationism.

Not very Christian of you. Again? Lolzy.

Wut?

Sod-Lod 17-02-2012 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1241867)
I know this place is run perfectly and you need to make shit up to fill this thread.

But let's focus on something else, shall we? Milan beat Udinese, trashed Arsenal, Inter lost to Novara and Bologna, both at home, Juve drew, happy times!

Let me know when there's actually a problem.

This will all get deleted if it continues.

I'm officially out from this forum.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:58.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.