The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

squaresolid 07-03-2012 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 1266384)
C'mon, it's not that much and I think that I would find that funny too.

IDK if you have read the post but just in case you missed it:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=3416

for my own opinion, it's still okay and funny sometimes reading posts even if there is only hate to the players in the content. but calling people d*******?? IDK about you man, but i think that post deserved a ban. it's only for two weeks anyway, he could comeback again as a happy man.

jammin 07-03-2012 06:21

Jivara most likely didn't mean that, but at that moment when everyone was pissed off, it might have caused a huge flamewar if he had continued posting in the same manner.

btw autocorrect changed 'flamewar' into 'giantess' :lol:

ww 07-03-2012 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by squaresolid (Post 1266395)
IDK if you have read the post but just in case you missed it:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=3416

for my own opinion, it's still okay and funny sometimes reading posts even if there is only hate to the players in the content. but calling people d*******?? IDK about you man, but i think that post deserved a ban. it's only for two weeks anyway, he could comeback again as a happy man.

That was funny, no reason for ban at all and honestly, I'd rather see people that give this place something different than a boring guy like Sage, that even though I don't read what he writes, his useless ban calls are still on.

Can you imagine what would be a forum of Sages? Don't do this, don't do that, don't talk about this, don't talk about that. Oh, so fun!

Robinho doesn't give a shit about Jivara's mayhem desires! Robinho is now probably fucking a hot whore to celebrate everything but his performance in the last game!

And so what if he called people dumbasses, he was just mad, it doesn't mean a thing. Do you think that you're a dumbass? Then why getting pissed off on that?

Jivara wrote that he's "sick of these pussy brazilian bitches". I'm brazilian and I don't give a shit! Now can you imagine the drama if he said "the pussy arabic bitches"?

It's all a matter of interpretation.

If Milan plays against Barça on the quarter-finals, Ibra and Robinho pussy it all again and still, Barça only wins because of the typical cheating, it's not Sage's commentaries that I'm gonna be willing to read; it's Ashish's and Jivara's comments (see, no reason to be jelly).

squaresolid 07-03-2012 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 1266479)
That was funny, no reason for ban at all and honestly, I'd rather see people that give this place something different than a boring guy like Sage, that even though I don't read what he writes, his useless ban calls are still on.

Can you imagine what would be a forum of Sages? Don't do this, don't do that, don't talk about this, don't talk about that. Oh, so fun!

Robinho doesn't give a shit about Jivara's mayhem desires! Robinho is now probably fucking a hot whore to celebrate everything but his performance in the last game!

And so what if he called people dumbasses, he was just mad, it doesn't mean a thing. Do you think that you're a dumbass? Then why getting pissed off on that?

Jivara wrote that he's "sick of these pussy brazilian bitches". I'm brazilian and I don't give a shit! Now can you imagine the drama if he said "the pussy arabic bitches"?

It's all a matter of interpretation.

If Milan plays against Barça on the quarter-finals, Ibra and Robinho pussy it all again and still, Barça only wins because of the typical cheating, it's not Sage's commentaries that I'm gonna be willing to read; it's Ashish's and Jivara's comments (see, no reason to be jelly).

you got me all wrong here man. i wasn't pissed off at all, and the post wasn't even pointing at me.

i entered the forum this morning and a friend of mine said the match intensity just caused someone to get banned over death wishes for binho. i laughed and replied maybe he just had enough to see binho's poor performance. it's quite reasonable if you are a die hard milan fans and see your team perform way bellow par, i had my moments of lost temper too. and like i said on the previous post, i probably done the same with different targets.

i checked how long he was banned for and read this thread to see the original post have been deleted by the mods, obviously. while re-reading the match thread, i found it was quoted by sage and when i read it, i thought, well, it's reasonable enough for jivara to get the ban. it was only for two weeks and it probably good for him to cool his head off for a while.

while pointing that i agree it's all in the matter of interpretation, you can't really say that your interpretation should be the one to look up to for the others. definitely we won't be happy with the forum full of sage, but would it make us happy if the forum full of jivara? full of capitao? full of squaresolid? that would make this place boring as hell.

now there's many characteristic people here in the forum. sage is sage, jivara is jivara, capitao is capitao, square is square. all members of the forum have their own characteristic, which make it diverse, fun and make us should have tolerance to other's opinion. that's why it need standards, if you didn't get offended for someone saying you're a dumbass, other people might. you and i might didn't get offended with his post, but maybe, in the same level of frustration as jivara had last night, some people who read his post were completely lost it as well. but they didn't cross the standards that have been applied in the forum, jivara did, and the mods give him the ban.

all i'm saying i could see and understand jivara's frustration to have said it, but i can also see why he get banned.

ww 07-03-2012 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by squaresolid (Post 1266497)
you got me all wrong here man. i wasn't pissed off at all, and the post wasn't even pointing at me.

i entered the forum this morning and a friend of mine said the match intensity just caused someone to get banned over death wishes for binho. i laughed and replied maybe he just had enough to see binho's poor performance. it's quite reasonable if you are a die hard milan fans and see your team perform way bellow par, i had my moments of lost temper too. and like i said on the previous post, i probably done the same with different targets.

i checked how long he was banned for and read this thread to see the original post have been deleted by the mods, obviously. while re-reading the match thread, i found it was quoted by sage and when i read it, i thought, well, it's reasonable enough for jivara to get the ban. it was only for two weeks and it probably good for him to cool his head off for a while.

while pointing that i agree it's all in the matter of interpretation, you can't really say that your interpretation should be the one to look up to for the others. definitely we won't be happy with the forum full of sage, but would it make us happy if the forum full of jivara? full of capitao? full of squaresolid? that would make this place boring as hell.

now there's many characteristic people here in the forum. sage is sage, jivara is jivara, capitao is capitao, square is square. all members of the forum have their own characteristic, which make it diverse, fun and make us should have tolerance to other's opinion. that's why it need standards, if you didn't get offended for someone saying you're a dumbass, other people might. you and i might didn't get offended with his post, but maybe, in the same level of frustration as jivara had last night, some people who read his post were completely lost it as well. but they didn't cross the standards that have been applied in the forum, jivara did, and the mods give him the ban.

all i'm saying i could see and understand jivara's frustration to have said it, but i can also see why he get banned.

I think that what makes a forum interesting is people telling whatever they think. Don't like, don't read, fuck it. Now what makes the forum boring is people trying to dictate rules that go against freedom of speaking. That what I meant with "forum full of sage".

So what if people was frustrated? If they're going to be even more mad by reading the comments, then just don't read them and read them and take it.

Standards sucks. Let people break'em. It's funny to read Jivara's hating comments and Congo's endless magical hope aswell.

People need to stop taking that so serious.

jammin 07-03-2012 13:32

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: not again. :cry:

on flamonster's birthday as well. :cry:

damn 07-03-2012 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin (Post 1266756)
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: not again. :cry:

on flamonster's birthday as well. :cry:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...wc9zo1_500.gif

jammin 07-03-2012 14:22

damn, promise me it will all be better. :(

Mr. Milanista 07-03-2012 14:31

Why the hell did Jivara get banned for his comments?
I got banned for the same reason and I just have to tell you that you need to understand our frustation during the game. You never actually mean to want somebody dead...

hdcantona 07-03-2012 14:33

No matter how frustrated you are, it's not an appropriate thing to say...

We already are slightly more tolerant about things in matchday threads due to the heat of the moment - but there's a line, and if it gets crossed, you will be punished accordingly.

Mr. Milanista 07-03-2012 14:59

Crossing the line is when you actually mean it, not when you'r only writing it.

MilanReality 07-03-2012 15:25

I'm going to miss spending 5minutes trying to figure out what the fuck Ashish tried to say in each of his posts.

Sage 07-03-2012 16:23

nvm, not worth it.

MilanReality 07-03-2012 16:27

they're calling you vagina lips.
majora AND minora.

Sage, you gonna take that shit?

Sage 07-03-2012 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanReality (Post 1266934)
they're calling you vagina lips.
majora AND minora.

Sage, you gonna take that shit?

like I give a fuck about some one who's only topic is about male genitalia

MilanReality 07-03-2012 16:36

Lugano is all over your tip. Where'd that beef start?

Sage 07-03-2012 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanReality (Post 1266941)
Lugano is all over your tip. Where'd that beef start?

:lol:

don't care man, it's just that people here who want to freely insult/wish death/diss religion have a problem with forum rules.

I read what he said when square quoted him since he's on my ignore list, so I couldn't give a flying fuck about him or his existence.

Barometer 07-03-2012 17:09

ban

Pedro 07-03-2012 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1266844)

I hope you will think differently when older.

ww 07-03-2012 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1266844)

The line is relative and, most important...

Robinho doesn't know about Jivara's existence!