The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official R&B user appreciation thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=11743)

drucurl 23-09-2010 15:48

thanks Ronaldo9. You know I think extremely highly of you as well n/h. You were always my friend.....even after you joined the GLAAD headquarters in Spain :Dj/k

Calum1903 23-09-2010 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 812934)
(calum is ok but tries too much)

:D

That's true. My work, education and sexual performance have all suffered severely from my need to spend every waking minute desperately trying to think of clever things to say on the internet.

For example, did you know that Seedorf wears big shorts? And if you still don't love me after that one, I have a Word document containing literally thousands of jokes about MassterMark.

ww 23-09-2010 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 812958)

That's true. My work, education and sexual performance have all suffered severely from my need to spend every waking minute desperately trying to think of clever things to say on the internet.

For example, did you know that Seedorf wears big shorts? And if you still don't love me after that one, I have a Word document containing literally thousands of jokes about MassterMark.

Calum, I gotta admit, I have some man-love for you.

Everytime I see your funny posts, I think of this guy:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/20...g-ferguson.jpg

And this guy is handsome, funny and I love his accent, which may be the same as yours.

If I were a girl or gay, I'd totally do you.

I'd let you fuck my future hot daughter but she already have a deal with Lugano, Forlán and Suarez. Sorry.

n/h

Madridista 23-09-2010 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 812958)

lol you see thats funny and all, but was it all really necessary? :D

Congo Powers 23-09-2010 16:52

^^calum's totaly handsome capitao n/h

i've seen his picture on the internet. true story.

Senatore_M84 23-09-2010 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 812914)
Merkel wanna thank for all the users who has been suggesting him in the first XI even though he's with the primavera.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 812983)
Calum, I gotta admit, I have some man-love for you.

Everytime I see your funny posts, I think of this guy:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/20...g-ferguson.jpg

And this guy is handsome, funny and I love his accent, which may be the same as yours.

If I were a girl or gay, I'd totally do you.

I'd let you fuck my future hot daughter but she already have a deal with Lugano, Forlán and Suarez. Sorry.

n/h

I feel bad for you calum if people think you're craig fergeson

craig fergeson.... not funny

crazy4milan 23-09-2010 17:01

Eh Calum is good looking, but I dunno if I would do him... I don't think it's fair to Scotland to have, once again, one of their citizens subjected to anyone from Costa Rica. So sorry Calum, you're gonna miss out on sexy Gullit dreads.

ww 23-09-2010 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 812997)
I feel bad for you calum if people think you're craig fergeson

craig fergeson.... not funny

Redneck/nationalistic. Go watch Fox News. :o

Senatore_M84 23-09-2010 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 813009)
Redneck/nationalistic. Go watch Fox News. :o

LOL. Not true at all. But still wouldn't mean Craig Ferguson is funny. He's just not very witty.

drucurl 19-11-2010 12:20

AAASSSSSSHHHIIIISSSHHHHHHHH is Baaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkk nigggggggaaaazz:cool:

Ashish 19-11-2010 19:33

thanks man, i love most of the people around here almost everyone. <3 drucurl

But I love Zlutan Ibra :D

Andromeda 21-02-2011 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 766630)
Who is he?Sounds like a cool story though.

Well who to thank?Thanks to the mod squad for making this place the best Milan forum around.

Now for my oscar speach:

-Thanks to Andromeda & Calum for being the best Milan fans i know.
-Thanks to all of the other users who make this place fun/good read you know who you are:D

Yes im to lazy to name you all:D

ahhh just read this one... thank you so much Az ... :D

drucurl 09-05-2011 23:52

<3 4 EVERYBODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:g::gt::gt:

nuttela 07-10-2011 06:31

nobody loves nuttela?

what has this world come to :S

Barometer 07-10-2011 11:23

No love for an Inter supporter? :D

nuttela 07-10-2011 11:24

killling thread... now

hdcantona 07-10-2011 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1121949)
Just want to list my current favorite posters. In chronological order so no one gets butthurt. :D

Fiero, Ashish, Calum, Capitao, Congo, dhorasoo, Fiore, GreatKalu, hdcantona, Jasper, manutd_fan, MilanMB, necromancer, Senatore_M84, Sven, Wet Ones, Wild, zZ[-_-]Zz.

These are the current active ones. I have lots of favorite posters who are no longer regulars therefore would make no point to mention them.

There are obviously more people I like but these are the top posters for me. I also thought of writing a sentence or two about each member I listed but this feels gay enough. :D

:proud:

Mr. Milanista 07-10-2011 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1121949)
Just want to list my current favorite posters. In chronological order so no one gets butthurt. :D

Fiero, Ashish, Calum, Capitao, Congo, dhorasoo, Fiore, GreatKalu, hdcantona, Jasper, manutd_fan, MilanMB, necromancer, Senatore_M84, Sven, Wet Ones, Wild, zZ[-_-]Zz.

These are the current active ones. I have lots of favorite posters who are no longer regulars therefore would make no point to mention them.

There are obviously more people I like but these are the top posters for me. I also thought of writing a sentence or two about each member I listed but this feels gay enough. :D

Very well. No love for the future best poster? :cry:

Casualista 07-10-2011 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1122021)

who?

Sage 07-10-2011 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1122021)

you're a Milan youth, you'll flop here and end up posting at juventuz forums :lol: