The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official R&B user appreciation thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=11743)

Quinni 17 05-08-2010 02:15

Appreciate alot of Madtherchot's posts especially the long ones. Az's a good poster. A bit disapointed to see some regular's have disappeared.

ulladullau 05-08-2010 05:41

One example of why I love reading what Calum has to say

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 617585)
What in the name of Seedorf's shorts are you wearing, Michael?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 617645)
LOL .

Mike it looks like spiderman jizzed all over ur shirt .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 617652)
This caused a juice-through-nose situation.:D

I was actually drinking a soft drink at the time, most of it ended up on the desk...a voice from the other room..."are you ok in there?"

drucurl 06-08-2010 05:45

Seriously Calum needs to be given some kinda award or somethin. The guy is a comic genius. Massive props to Milano for his posts in the Balotelli thread even though he thinks this is a shit thread. He's showing a rather pleasing level of maturity. :star:

Ashish 06-08-2010 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 768976)
Massive props to Milano for his posts in the Balotelli thread even though he thinks this is a shit thread. He's showing a rather pleasing level of maturity. :star:

only because balo is black :o and you are an Indian :o not like we want some more over here still telling you the truth

drucurl 06-08-2010 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 768991)
only because balo is black :o and you are an Indian :o not like we want some more over here still telling you the truth

Have no idea what you said/mean. But let's keep this thread 100% +ve mmmmmkay? :cool:

You're one of the few that stuck by Ronaldo through thin and Madtherchot and for that I'm always grateful :)

Ashish 06-08-2010 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 769069)
Have no idea what you said/mean. But let's keep this thread 100% +ve mmmmmkay? :cool:

You're one of the few that stuck by Ronaldo through thin and Madtherchot and for that I'm always grateful :)

LOL I was joking man :) terrible joke fuckedr

Jasper 11-08-2010 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 767501)
Jasper: 1Raped me for ripping on Capello for being a Sith Lord (genuinely forgot the invincibili thing) and 2 placed my little shit thread to the top of the forum :proud:

Do you remember what thread it was? I'm trying to find words for Capello thread in Legends subforum.

hdcantona 12-08-2010 16:43

I'd like to show my appreciation for...

Senatore_M84
Congo
Calum
manutdfan
Fiero
Kuja
Sophie
milanomichael
adriancg
madthecharot
drucurl
pedro
all the pro-pirlo people
All the mods
everyone who's been nice to me
everyone I've been nice to
and anyone who's left except ashish :o
he knows I love him the most ;-)

PS: sorry if you didn't get a personal mention, I'm just going off the top of my head - consider yourself in the "anyone who's left except ashish" bit

drucurl 12-08-2010 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 772560)
Do you remember what thread it was? I'm trying to find words for Capello thread in Legends subforum.

I think it's an early discussion where I was mad at him for the way he treated Ronaldo and I called him a Sith Lord

Nice post n/h hd :)

KujaIX 12-08-2010 16:54

Bahahahaha at you Dru. :D

And thank you for the recognition HdCantona. And the feelings returned aswell.

Pedro 17-08-2010 02:26

I want to thank those who helped me with my decision to take insoles.

And thank you, H. D. :)

MilanMB 17-08-2010 11:49

A lot of great posters have rightfully been appreciated in this thread... :star:

I would like to notice some who hasn't been appreciated... or maybe they have and I've missed it I don't know... anyway

Thanks to

Capitão Lugano, Dwa Milan, Susan, Anilak, Milanista_13_33, Devil1, Illadro80, Sod-Lod, Crazy4milan, Brazil, The Bear.

Shiby 17-08-2010 12:06

Don´t know how you could left Masster out of this.

His long term plan of rebuilding this team has to be acknowledge as great :star:

Jasper 17-08-2010 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiby (Post 777085)
Don´t know how you could left Masster out of this.

The pride of Slovenija? :D :proud:

Shiby 18-08-2010 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 777120)
The pride of Slovenija? :D :proud:

You got that right!
I am thinking of starting a campaign Masster for a NT coach. We will win the WC with only 16 year old boys playing.

KujaIX 18-08-2010 12:32

And they'll be the experienced pro's. The pride of the team will be 10 year old Erli 'Pupi' Cupi.

Bahahahaha, who remembers that?

Sasha 19-08-2010 07:03

I like :star:Jasper:star:, Congo Powers, Senatore, crazy4milan, Cristina, :star:Ragazza:star:, Masstermark, Pupo, the Riccardos, Great Kalu, adriangc, Sven, Besfart, David, and one of Calum/Kalac.

PS- I might have missed someone important so if you think it's you please speak up.

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier (Post 768115)
Well someone should thank Sasha for creating 2 game worlds that allowed the forum members to play together in Soccer Manager -

Wow, I'm definitely NOT including you in my list. Jesus Christ could you make me look any more lame? :tongue:

hdcantona 19-08-2010 11:29

no mention for me Sasha? :(

Charbel 19-08-2010 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 778342)
I like :star:Jasper:star:, Congo Powers, Senatore, crazy4milan, Cristina, :star:Ragazza:star:, Masstermark, Pupo, the Riccardos, Great Kalu, adriangc, Sven, Besfart, David, and one of Calum/Kalac.

PS- I might have missed someone important so if you think it's you please speak up.

EDIT:

Wow, I'm definitely NOT including you in my list. Jesus Christ could you make me look any more lame? :tongue:

Well, Sasha, I felt pity toward you that no one mentioned you - you wanted someone to mention you...so I did. You're one of those beggars who beg for money under their own conditions.:tongue: (I'm not offending these people - I just translated an Arabic quote)

SixOneFive 19-08-2010 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 778433)
no mention for me Sasha? :(

:cry::cry:


We've only been here a year.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:40.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.