The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15768)

CDarius 14-12-2020 09:48

UEL draw in 2 hours

Pingu 14-12-2020 09:52

Offload Krunic and Musa in winter, get a CB and DM (maybe two if Benny is out long-term). RW would be good if Thauvin can come for cheap, but also potential vice-Ibra is needed. Rebic isn't sufficient as a CF and Leao isn't being played there (Pioli doesn't think he's good enough). We won't get everything this window I feel, and any more injuries to our core will hurt.

MilanBG 14-12-2020 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by taura (Post 3216638)
I dont think Thauvin would/will have as much impact as people expect him to. Yes, he's a decent player but he's not as explosive and fast as Leao, Theo etc

We don't need that much pace any more. We have enough fast players. Also Calabria is pretty fast and actually decent in attack, so he should click well with a skillful and intelligent player.

What we need though is a RW who can score 6-7 goals and give 3-4 assists in half a season. None of Alexis or Samu can do it. Also having Zlatan as target man for Thauvin's crosses sounds like a match made in heaven.

I haven't watched him for years, but when I did he looked pretty good. It would be low risk high reward deal. 2-3 m to Marseille and 3 m for wages. Sounds like a dream deal. Even if he flops, we would still be able to sell him for 10-15 m.

Nevermore 14-12-2020 10:06

RW should be absolute priority. We definitely lack quality there in comparison to other positions

MilanFan89 14-12-2020 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevermore (Post 3216660)
RW should be absolute priority. We definitely lack quality there in comparison to other positions

A defender and backup striker is more needed then rw
Castillejo - Saelemaekers and Brahim Diaz can play there.
Even leao if needed

VooDooDoll 14-12-2020 10:26

whats up with injuries this season?!

Mr. Milanista 14-12-2020 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by VooDooDoll (Post 3216667)

We can never catch a break. Ever.

TAZIO.N 14-12-2020 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevermore (Post 3216660)

If we can find the RW equivalent of Chiesa or Kulusevski for an affordable price off course we should.In Pioli's system,RW and LW need to be able to press and defend well because as good as Bennacer and Kessie is,they are not that great defensively at least not yet and we don't have Nesta and Maldini as CB so a helping hand is needed from both winger to ensure that our defense is strong overall..

MilanBG 14-12-2020 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by VooDooDoll (Post 3216667)

The usual. Same shit every season. Our players get injured all the time and it is always 3-4 weeks out.

On the other hand Barella dives like he's dying every game at least twice and he's 'been playing injured' the last 2 games but no, he is fine.

taura 14-12-2020 10:52

@FabrizioRomano
Alejandro ?Papu? Gomez is set to leave Atalanta in January.

He had a fight with Gasperini during the half-time of the #UCL match against Mydtjlland. ?When I?ll leave the club, you?ll know the truth?, he said.

Captain against manager. ?Papu? wants a new club #transfers

VooDooDoll 14-12-2020 10:52

just expected to have fun now
when all this teams like genoa or sassuolo will be forced to play every 3-4 days
but it looks like we gonna burn our players even more (like kessie)
with the game against lazio at the end :(

MilanFan89 14-12-2020 10:53

Not another midget. We already have one

taura 14-12-2020 10:57

@NicoSchira
The fate of the Papu #Gomez it could cross with Hakan's #Calhanoglu : during the week on #Milan will see the agent of the Turk. There is distance on the renewal figures (the Rossoneri do not want to go beyond ? 3.5M per year) and think of the Argentine, breaking with the #Atalanta

Hitchens 14-12-2020 11:04

Pass on Papu. Primarily LW, last place we need reinforcements lol

After thinking about it some more this may be the exact right signing for our needs. Experienced, capable of scoring. Might be the kind of signing that can give us that extra push. Gives Pioli flexibility as well since he's a good SS. Wish he was a more sure thing at RW tho.

taura 14-12-2020 11:22

#BorussiaM VS #ManCity
#Lazio VS #BayernMunich
#AtleticoMadrid VS #Chelsea
#Leipzig VS #Liverpool
#Porto VS #Juventus
#Barca VS #PSG
#Sevilla VS #BVB
#Atalanta VS #RealMadrid

Fkin ladri cunts always having easy opponents

Pingu 14-12-2020 12:05

EL draw is live now:
https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/draws/

Benz_1803 14-12-2020 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by taura (Post 3216678)

@NicoSchira

The fate of the Papu #Gomez it could cross with Hakan's #Calhanoglu : during the week on #Milan will see the agent of the Turk. There is distance on the renewal figures (the Rossoneri do not want to go beyond ? 3.5M per year) and think of the Argentine, breaking with the #Atalanta

3,5m? what is this?bologna fc?
Sell the club.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

nekky 14-12-2020 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benz_1803 (Post 3216692)
3,5m? what is this?bologna fc?
Sell the club.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

It's corona Fc

Alo88 14-12-2020 12:19

Shout out to Rebic once more. I really can't criticize a player who's giving so much effort and tireless running into each and every performance until the very last minute despite not playing in his natural position.

Especially last night, when Pioli took out Castillejo, who was one of our best players in the first half, for Leao, instead of putting Leao upfront and instead switching Rebic to his left wing while keeping Casti on the pitch.

Seriously, can't criticize. Leao on the other hand was back to lazy rapper mode. Even that or he was seriously knocked after that one incident at the sideline. I hope so because I'm really starting to loose patience with Leaos Balotello esque mindset.

I can accept a not so shiny performance when I see the player giving and leaving it all on the pitch (Hauge, Rebic), but I can't give a pass to a player who seems to pick his days of when he is in mood to play or not that constantly wrong.

Hitchens 14-12-2020 12:19

Good old Maniche :lol: