The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15768)

brk 18-01-2021 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3234639)
As reported by the Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter will change their "name". In Italy it shouldn't make a difference but on an official level the name has always been football Club Internazionale Milano. Now it will become "Inter Milano". In addition there will be a change of logo in Juve style.

Lol

Ok, now Beckham needs to sue them for infringing on Inter Miami trademark.

Tobinho 18-01-2021 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by VultureSheva (Post 3234639)
As reported by the Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter will change their "name". In Italy it shouldn't make a difference but on an official level the name has always been football Club Internazionale Milano. Now it will become "Inter Milano". In addition there will be a change of logo in Juve style.

Lol

Change of logo in Juve style?

https://i.ibb.co/jLGfX2m/Intersq.jpg

Alo88 18-01-2021 10:46

So, basically, FC Internazionale becomes Inter Milano. Who cares? Everyone knows them only by "Inter" or "Inter Milan" anyway, which says enough about how pathetic their branding has already been.

Thanks god the "AC" in "AC Milan" is so iconic that no one will ever dare to strip it away from our name. That's where you can see how superior our branding is and always has been compared to them.

Nevermore 18-01-2021 10:48

let's rebrand ours?
https://www.rossoneriblog.com/wp-con...154423.186.png

brk 18-01-2021 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alo88 (Post 3234644)
So, basically, FC Internazionale becomes Inter Milano. Who cares? Everyone knows them only by "Inter" or "Inter Milan" anyway, which says enough about how pathetic their branding has already been.

Thanks god the "AC" in "AC Milan" is so iconic that no one will ever dare to strip it away from our name. That's where you can see how superior our branding is and always has been compared to them.

Some fans still call Milan "AC".

Alo88 18-01-2021 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by brk (Post 3234646)
Some fans still call Milan "AC".

Exactly, it's so iconic. You could never ever rebrand our name without the AC.

On a completely different note:



Nice to see how something is about to happen in Italy.

Wild 18-01-2021 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 (Post 3234606)
Argument it.

I dont do argument.
I post. You & vulture take it on faith.

mrki 18-01-2021 11:09

We are at the top of the world 2gether with Madrid. Never forget that!

Charbel 18-01-2021 11:12

Contact #Milan -#Barcellona for Junior #Firpo : very difficult operation at the moment.

Massara and Maldini evaluate the possibility of giving a new full-back to coach Stefano Pioli @86_longo

Hitchens 18-01-2021 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 (Post 3234606)
Argument it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lMe...lUje/giphy.gif

Sheva0172 18-01-2021 11:23

Among the opportunities that Milan could take to reinforce the squad for next season is the possible signing Florian Thauvin from Olympique Marseille.

According to the latest information **********, Olympique de Marseille’s president has issued an ulitimatum to Florian Thauvin regarding the renewal of the contract: the winger has 24 hours to make his decision. AC Milan follows with care and is in pole position to sign the player with an offer of €2.8 million per season.


T uttosport

Thenebra 18-01-2021 11:28

Did not think we gonna be so active for this mercato.

Hitchens 18-01-2021 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alo88 (Post 3234648)
Exactly, it's so iconic. You could never ever rebrand our name without the AC.

On a completely different note:



Nice to see how something is about to happen in Italy.

Indeed. I guess all these are currently "pending approval" tho :lol: And will for some time.

I hope we go for the Catedrale-edition. Nothing special about the other one.

Liedholm 18-01-2021 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qaas (Post 3234539)
He was 18 in 2013.. so he is 29 now?

Too old

too much narutard

IL Diavolo 3 18-01-2021 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 3234638)
Don't forget the "i didn't know KSA was in Asia" by A.K

Mrmilanista and his hitman post? Not gold enough?

Qaas 18-01-2021 11:48

I was joking

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...5c6b8a0849.jpg

papaberlu 18-01-2021 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qaas (Post 3234660)

I believe you

Qaas 18-01-2021 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 3234596)
I love him so much.
He is like this mentally challenge kid that you love spending time with because he is so smart in other aspect of life & you just wanna discover where exactly :proud:


Ya allah. This post hurt
https://media4.giphy.com/media/l0HlI...vvws/giphy.gif

Qaas 18-01-2021 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alo88 (Post 3234579)
I agree, from an economic point of view Simakan does make sense. I'm glad to see tho that the management doesn't shy away from investing after the... Let's say economically more reasonable option couldn't materialize.

@Qaas

Now you see what I meant with all my walls of text saying there is no such thing like a war chest or overall budget. There is only a budget per player, based on the valuations our management has made. They obviously weren't ready to go over 15/18M for Simakan, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be ready to invest even more in a player like Tomori (the rumored 30M) if he proofs to be worth it in the 6 month loan spell.


Bro we know damn well they aint going to sign a player for 30million.
The tomori is going right back to chelski this summer unless they extend the loan period

Thenebra 18-01-2021 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qaas (Post 3234660)

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZXfi5v...R7Hh/giphy.gif


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:00.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.