The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Lucas Biglia Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12655)

benjamin 07-08-2011 18:31

Lucas Biglia Thread
 
Quote:

Lucas Biglia, this is the new name, a week or so, Milan at home. The midfield of 'Anderlecht now seems to have ended his biancomalva experience that has lasted since 2006 and now the Rossoneri are ready to launch the decisive attack to take him to Italy, with Galliani will fly to Belgium to close the club in Brussels.
And also:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...d&idtmw=286735

Quote:

The Argentine midfielder dell'Anderlecht, Lucas Biglia (25), seems to have ended his adventure with the club in Brussels and in all likelihood will play next season in Italy. In fact, come from Belgium confirmed on the interest of the player for Milan 'Seleccion'. For some time the Rossoneri are interested in flying the Argentine and now seem ready to pull off the coup of the market.
Quote:

Il centrocampista argentino dell'Anderlecht, Lucas Biglia (25), sembra aver concluso la sua avventura con il club di Bruxelles e giocher√* con ogni probabilit√* la prossima stagione in Italia. Dal Belgio infatti arrivano conferme sull'interesse del Milan per il giocatore della 'Seleccion'. Da tempo i rossoneri sono interessati al volante argentino e adesso sembrerebbero pronti a mettere a segno il colpo di mercato.
Almost obliged to open one for him.

UKMilan21 07-08-2011 18:37

Where is this confirmation?

benjamin 07-08-2011 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKMilan21 (Post 1064721)
Where is this confirmation?

:fp::fp::fp:

There is no confirmation yet.

Else it will be in the player section and not transfer section

Congo Powers 07-08-2011 18:45

youtubessss?

tryna fap

Sonny.Bill.Williams 07-08-2011 19:00

:max:

benjamin 07-08-2011 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1064730)
youtubessss?

tryna fap

Whut?

UKMilan21 07-08-2011 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1064727)
:fp::fp::fp:

There is no confirmation yet.

Else it will be in the player section and not transfer section

No, I mean the confirmation of our interest from for example Galliani or Braida, not that if he has joined yet.:fp:

AC_Wesley 07-08-2011 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1064730)
youtubessss?

tryna fap



http://www.freshnfine.com/images/tishu.jpg

ToonInvader 07-08-2011 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams (Post 1064738)
:max:

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKMilan21 (Post 1064721)
Where is this confirmation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKMilan21 (Post 1064836)
No, I mean the confirmation of our interest from for example Galliani or Braida, not that if he has joined yet.:fp:

stupid.

If we need to wait for confirmations about players then the rumors section would be freakin empty.

So no need to hear G/Al/braida confirming things to open a thread and to talk about a player we've been linking with for months..

members acting like mods :fp:

Il grande Milan 07-08-2011 23:03

He's not Milan material lol. At least not now.. Right now, we need a world class midfielder (because our goal is to win the CL trophy this year). Biglia could become better in the next few years, if he were to join a top team, but I doubt he has the potential. I see him play every week.

benjamin 08-08-2011 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKMilan21 (Post 1064836)
No, I mean the confirmation of our interest from for example Galliani or Braida, not that if he has joined yet.:fp:

:fp::fp::fp:

Since when does G confirms every player they are interested in.

benjamin 08-08-2011 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Il grande Milan (Post 1064919)
He's not Milan material lol. At least not now.. Right now, we need a world class midfielder (because our goal is to win the CL trophy this year). Biglia could become better in the next few years, if he were to join a top team, but I doubt he has the potential. I see him play every week.

This kinda thinking, made us lose Hernanes, Hamsik and some other players. Always thinking they are not enough. Obviously he has the potential, what he needs now is a team for the step up to world class level.

Revolution 08-08-2011 00:23

An argentine? Not a chance.

benjamin 08-08-2011 03:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revolution (Post 1064972)
An argentine? Not a chance.

heh, what world are you living in? :o:o:o:o

UKMilan21 08-08-2011 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1064968)
:fp::fp::fp:

Since when does G confirms every player they are interested in.

Yeah sorry, I just realised what an idiot I have been...

Dominate 08-08-2011 09:36

I just got him in soccer manager (my other one)

he better turn out good or ima be pissed, he cost me 12 million!!!

Il grande Milan 08-08-2011 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1064971)
This kinda thinking, made us lose Hernanes, Hamsik and some other players. Always thinking they are not enough. Obviously he has the potential, what he needs now is a team for the step up to world class level.

Yeah and this kinda thinking also made us buy Bonera, Boriello, Onyewu and some other players.... I know what you mean, and of course we have to keep our eyes open for new/young talents, but there is a difference between good, very good and world class. At Milan, we do not especially need our whole squad to be world class, but the very good players must be able to elevate their level to the highest, as a result of perfect team cohesion. Remember, our goal is to get the Champions League trophy this year and we have to compete with teams like Barcelona and ManU... This means we just cannot afford ourselves to buy a (at-this-moment-extremely-needed) midfielder of whom we do not entirely know he has the qualities to be Milan material.

As I said, I watch him play every week, and believe me, he still has a lot of bad moments. I'm not saying he can't improve, but AT THIS MOMENT, we need our money to be very well invested, because we have no time to lose anymore.

Btw, you said 'obviously he has the potential'... so I assume you know this player very well and you follow the Belgian Jupiler League all of the time? Just curious.

benjamin 08-08-2011 13:47

And lol, Boriello is a Milan youth team guy, whom we alr owned half of his contract, he ended the season with 20 plus goals. Whats wrong?

Bonera and Oneywu, hardly a major signing, nothing spectacular, they are meant for backups.

Please share your unlimited knowledge and tell me who is available and is cheaper than Biglia could be? Monto and Aqua? Monto's transfer fee got stuck, which may be the reason G is looking else where. G confirming interest in Aqua, it's just to pretend we are stealing Fiorentina's target, so that they may sell Montolivo cheaper. Both of them ain't any better than Biglia.

Edit: iPhone's autoedit changed a word for me. Correcting it now

abbeyleemania 08-08-2011 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1065179)
And lol, Boriello is a Milan youth team guy, whom we alr owned half of his contract, he ended the season with 20 plus goals. Whats wrong?

Bonera and Oneywu, hardly a major signing, nothing spectacular, they are meant for backups.

Please share your unlimited knowledge and tell me who is available and is cheaper than Biglia could be? Monto and Aqua? Monto's transfer fee got stuck, which may be the reason G is looking else where. G confirming interest in Aqua, it's just to pretend we are stealing Fiorentina's target, so that they may sell Montpellier cheaper. Both of them ain't any better than Biglia.

How could you say that?

Most of peeps says that he is called to Argei NT, so he has something. He is called up just because of lacking alternatives, they even called up Gago who is a bench warmer for Real since 2 years.

i dont watch Belgian League much, He is good player, though he is defensively weak, good vision and tecnique, however he is not Milan material.

i agree with that Il grande Milan on Biglia...

Benjamin, you should remember that we are Milan not Genoa... Diego and Biglia...

if you say that Lucho, i'd agree, he could give something to Milan, different kind of player. Strong, big, skilled and good shooter though he is a bit slow.

But Biglia and Diego? Come on man, We are not Genoa... 3/4 failed carreer Diego and Biglia...

im okay with if Genoa sign him and he prove himself at Serie A, then we can move for him. (Biglia)

i remember he was regarded as next Pirlo 4 years ago when we met his team at CL. Then he could step up since then.

Serie A is not kind of league he could like, La Liga suits better to him if you ask me. i wish he could improve his defensive game and he could be a bit figher kind of player.

Btw if you see Biglia as a major signing, im really speechless. Come on man, at most he can be a rotation player for now.

i hope you are not a 12 years old kid. i suspect it because of Diego and Biglia.

benjamin 08-08-2011 16:21

I like Diego and Biglia so that means I'm 12? Please explain your logic there. You don't like Diego and Biglia, so what age are you?

And lol, forget about Diego now, he's going to Atletico Madrid. And I don't get why you need to bring Diego into the comparison :fp:

Anyway, answer me now, other that Fab that whose first choice isn't us and costs a fortune. Who actually have we ben linked with, that have equivalent talent and price tag, as Biglia?

Senatore_M84 08-08-2011 16:40

abbeyleemania

how old are YOU? Anyone who disagrees with your point (mind you most your points are shallow with little analysis. "not milan material" is easiest cop out ever, it offers NOTHING) you accuse of being young?

Try to come up with a more sophisticated argument. I don't mind people who disagree with my POV or others, it's why I come here.

As for Biglia. From what I've seen I like him. I think he needs to move to a bigger club to see if he can make the jump or not. Can he? I don't know, it's a worth while gamble. He's in same position as montolivo who need that move.

BTW Gago is a good player. He had a good season, but then Xabi Alonso came and he lost his spot + injuries happened. That's reality. His game is suited for Serie A (he always thrives in south america, which has a similar flow to italian calcio)

As for Biglia not being ready. Well Hernanes and Krasic both came from lower leagues at same age as him/slightly older. I would have LOVED both at milan. Both have UCL quality and probably were best newcomers to serie A (along with robinho)

Il grande Milan 08-08-2011 17:19

Okay Benjamin, I'm glad you responded so mature on the Boriello thing. We cannot deny he left such a great impact on Milan, so I deserve crucifixion for my ignorance.

Still, you didn't answer my previous question, I was just wondering where you see Biglia play all of the time. Where does the admiration come from? Are you a Belgian that moved to Singapore? Because I really can't see any stranger following the elevated Belgian Jupiler League for fun.

Next, I'm gonna type again, what I said before: Remember, our goal is to get the Champions League trophy this year and we have to compete with teams like Barcelona and ManU... This means we just cannot afford ourselves to buy a (at-this-moment-extremely-needed) midfielder of whom we do not entirely know he has the qualities to be Milan material. We cannot wait anymore with prices, time is money. We have been away from the European scene for a few years now, everybody is laughing with our old squad, it's time we show why it's so great to be a Milanista.

About Montolivo... he wants to leave Fiorentina and his contract expires at the end of next season. If Fiorentina doesn't sell him now, they won't get anything for him at all next year. Galliani pretends to lose interest in him, so Fiorentina will make a move, classic story. That's what they call doing business. However, the so called Mr. X really can be anybody

And on top, Fiorentina is a way better reference than Anderlecht for a standout, believe me. Belgian league can't even compete with Dutch league.

benjamin 08-08-2011 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Il grande Milan (Post 1065259)
Okay Benjamin, I'm glad you responded so mature on the Boriello fault. We cannot deny he left such a great impact on Milan, so I deserve crucifixion for my ignorance.

Still, you didn't answer my previous question, you are from Singapore, so I was just wondering where you see Biglia play all of the time. Where does the admiration come from?

Next, I'm gonna type again, what I said before: Remember, our goal is to get the Champions League trophy this year and we have to compete with teams like Barcelona and ManU... This means we just cannot afford ourselves to buy a (at-this-moment-extremely-needed) midfielder of whom we do not entirely know he has the qualities to be Milan material.

And Montolivo... he wants to leave Fiorentina and his contract expires at the end of next season. If Fiorentina doesn't sell him now, they won't get anything for him at all next year. Can't you see Galliani is playing this very smooth.

And on top, Fiorentina is a way better reference than Anderlecht, believe me.

CL matches, internationals. I like what I see, even when he's playing in weak teams, he still performed admirably.

Honestly, I doubt our CL chances, even if get Fabregas.

benjamin 08-08-2011 20:02

Ag.Biglia: "Milan? We talked several times, but when everything is still "
Quote:

After the recent combination of his client at Milan, the prosecutor of Lucas Biglia, 25 year-old midfielder of 'Anderlecht, Enzo Montepaone, issued this statement to tuttomercatoweb:
"With Milan we talked about it several times, is a player who actually likes them, but at the moment everything is still, because the Rossoneri have yet to decide whether to take a player with his characteristics or not. Other interests? Yes, there is something also from England, but the clubs who follow him must first resolve some situations with respect to market exit. His situation Anderlecht? Before we renewed the America's Cup until 2015, so it may well be, but I'm confident that between now and the end of the market can get something interesting. "
took it from the main thread.

from what i have seen, seems like an all-rounder to me.


B2B player, why not?
of course its just youtube highlights, but really, at least it shows you his range of the field that he covers. Defensively weak? Nah i dont think so.

joyrider 08-08-2011 21:09

biglia?? really?i'm a big anderlecht fan and i'm 100% sure that he's not milan material

maybe valencia or deportivo

ToonInvader 08-08-2011 21:21

"he's not Milan material"

bleh... the guy obviously has the required skills to have a shot in a bigger team.

how can you manage to predict a fail ?

benjamin 09-08-2011 12:35

Quote:

In search of the player can raise the technical rate of the median, the attention of Milan are now facing the Argentine Lucas Biglia, currently nell'Anderlecht. Many of the names proposed and sponsored by several attorneys at Milan, the press and the "outing" of the same old players and now a target seems to be back in fashion. This is Argentina's Lucas Biglia dell'Anderlecht midfielder who has just started its sixth season in Belgium at age 26, with 171 games and 9 goals, which showed the desire to get away as soon as possible. He will not be Mr. X, but the National Albiceleste bring quality, geometry and the genius who lacks the AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo orphan.
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dzLml0LTU4NzEw



Wanted man: Liverpool and Arsenal are chasing Lucas Biglia
Quote:

Liverpool are rivalling Arsenal for the signature of Argentinean midfielder Lucas Biglia as they prepare to let Lucas Leiva leave on loan.

Biglia, who plays for Anderlecht in Belgium, was part of Argentina's Copa America squad and operates in the holding role currently occupied by Lucas at Anfield.

But Kenny Dalglish is willing to let the Brazilian Lucas, 24, leave the club on loan as he sees Biglia as a better foil for new signings Jordan Henderson and Charlie Adam.

That is despite Lucas having earned himself a new deal in March on the way to being named the club's player of the season.

Player of the season: But Kenny Dalglish is prepared to let Lucas Leiva (right) leave on loan

Former Reds midfielder Javier Mascherano has recommended the club to international team-mate Biglia, 25.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...iglia-bid.html

Top clubs want him now. Even the pass masters, Arsenal, want him. All he need is the chance to step up!!!

benjamin 09-08-2011 12:36

He is not Mr X. So I think if we get him and Fab. Our CAM will surely be Boateng.

tonyb 09-08-2011 13:45

Whats he going to cost? I havent seen enough of him to say hes what we need or not. But I hope hes a better player than players like Fellaini, who I just keep thinking of when I think of Biglia..even though they're different players completely.:D

I guess/hope its two players we're getting
1) Biglia,Aquilani or Montolivo. I want Aquilani most.
2) Kaka, Ganso, Balotelli, Cesc. I want Cesc most but if we get him then we should not get Aquilani as well. Montolivo to come.

benjamin 09-08-2011 14:25

Around 5M, the last I heard. Certainly lesser than Montolivo

diavol 09-08-2011 14:39

Seems like a good player, but I would be happier if we sign Montolivo or Cesc

benjamin 09-08-2011 15:17

Of course Cesc comes before Biglia. Monto? The only better point is that he's Italian.

Senatore_M84 09-08-2011 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1065837)
Of course Cesc comes before Biglia. Monto? The only better point is that he's Italian.

i think they are different players. I saw Biglia do well when argentina used a 3 man with gago and mascerano

gago and montolivo can play similarly. (rico will push up more if asked to)

Point being- i really see no reason to not get 2 mid's especially when their are about 5 creative cm's on market on low cost, all with world class potential. It's worth gambling on two

benjamin 10-08-2011 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1065856)
i think they are different players. I saw Biglia do well when argentina used a 3 man with gago and mascerano

gago and montolivo can play similarly. (rico will push up more if asked to)

Point being- i really see no reason to not get 2 mid's especially when their are about 5 creative cm's on market on low cost, all with world class potential. It's worth gambling on two

it depends. in the ideal situation, i would want a permanent/long term AM and LCM, and not 2 creative CM. so getting two players from Fab/Monto/Biglia/Aqu, would mean that Boateng is gonna play up there at CAM, which is :fp:. Boateng has not got the quality to play at CAM, other than his late runs into the box. His qualities are for the RCM role. Kaka will not solve our long term CAM issuse either.

joyrider 10-08-2011 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToonInvader (Post 1065412)
"he's not Milan material"

bleh... the guy obviously has the required skills to have a shot in a bigger team.

how can you manage to predict a fail ?


Toon...dude...you've must have seen him play, a lot of times he's weak, since, Bouzz left, he couldn't do anything at anderlecht,

i hope he gets better (cause i'm an anderlecht fan) but he really can't be a starter for milan, or at least...not yet!

joyrider 14-08-2011 17:16

to see how crappy he really is http://italianhd.blogspot.com/

benjamin 14-08-2011 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyirider (Post 1070245)
to see how crappy he really is http://italianhd.blogspot.com/

to see how crappy the stream is? hahaha

joyrider 14-08-2011 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1070282)
to see how crappy the stream is? hahaha

this stream was even with his quality

benjamin 14-08-2011 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyirider (Post 1070455)
this stream was even with his quality

watch the malmo match. there are much worse out there

Crashie 14-08-2011 23:22

He looks like a very interesting football player. I've heard that on a good day, he can compared with Alonso, which is quite good! However, I really can't put him into our squard - or just can't imagine him, on our team. He would be perfect for Inter, but Milan... I really don't know!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:48.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.