The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Matches (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Week 30: Parma vs AC Milan 10/04/2021 18:00 CEST (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15802)

fray 04-04-2021 16:29

Week 30: Parma vs AC Milan 10/04/2021 18:00 CEST
 
https://cdn.ilpost.it/wp-content/upl...ing.png?x72029

Hitchens 04-04-2021 17:29

Can't fucking wait! This will be a win.

yungfreddy 04-04-2021 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitchens (Post 3265442)
Can't fucking wait! This will be a win.

give me the number of ur pills guy

Fabio 04-04-2021 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by yungfreddy (Post 3265457)
give me the number of ur pills guy

https://i.imgur.com/gCZiaVB.gif

Hitchens 04-04-2021 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by yungfreddy (Post 3265457)
give me the number of ur pills guy

0800 1202

KujaIX 04-04-2021 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabio (Post 3265460)

I genuinely think this is one of the most satisfying long range goals I've seen for years.

It is just so quick and powerful.

yonggoh 05-04-2021 02:34

The couple of times I’ve seen Parma play... they actually look a decent side... they played well vs inter and yet came out of that without any points.

They typically start games well and fizzle out towards the end, and we tend to do the exact opposite.

League positions are irrelevant to us now as we are 2 bad results to risk dropping to 5th...

doraemon 05-04-2021 07:33

I'd seriously considering dropping hakan bennacer and play krunic meite instead. Can't have unfit players start waste subs

VooDooDoll 05-04-2021 09:52

with 3 points here parma will have bigger chance to stay in serieA,
they will be forced to buy conti and if they pass torino
we can get cheaper belotti

just saying :o

yonggoh 05-04-2021 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by doraemon (Post 3265494)
I'd seriously considering dropping hakan bennacer and play krunic meite instead. Can't have unfit players start waste subs

We have a an entire week of rest for the first time since ages...
The coaching staff have to strike the balance between freshness and match sharpness.
Our game has been considerably lethargic compared to the intensity shown at the start of the season... we are slower to get to the ball, first touches poor and poor decision making... all signs of fatigue. We peaked vs inter and Napoli in the first half of the season and the defeat at spezia and Atalanta I feel was the turn of the worst... if we could end the season right now how it stands I?ll take it in a heart beat... (ok we do need Parma to stay up, but not on our 3pts)

joyrider 05-04-2021 15:04

We should train this week on defending and attacking set pieces we are so horrible on this phase.
Even Kjaer should lead this training. He seems like the only who gets this.

Goodfella 06-04-2021 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonggoh (Post 3265511)
We have a an entire week of rest for the first time since ages...
The coaching staff have to strike the balance between freshness and match sharpness.
Our game has been considerably lethargic compared to the intensity shown at the start of the season... we are slower to get to the ball, first touches poor and poor decision making... all signs of fatigue. We peaked vs inter and Napoli in the first half of the season and the defeat at spezia and Atalanta I feel was the turn of the worst... if we could end the season right now how it stands I?ll take it in a heart beat... (ok we do need Parma to stay up, but not on our 3pts)

Verona and first Manure game were as energetic as a performance can get.

The team is not tired/unfit. Some players are.
Spezia had the worst XI in that sense.
Sampdoria came close.

I think we're fine as long as Bennacer stays on the bench and Hakan-Krunic-Ibra isn't combined.

Please Padre, pick only from these options:


Ibra
Hauge/Rebic - Krunic/Hakan - Saele
Kessie/Tonali - Meite/Tonali
Theo/Dalot - Tomori - Kjaer - Kalulu
Donna

yonggoh 06-04-2021 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 3265623)
Verona and first Manure game were as energetic as a performance can get.

The team is not tired/unfit. Some players are.
Spezia had the worst XI in that sense.
Sampdoria came close.

I think we're fine as long as Bennacer stays on the bench and Hakan-Krunic-Ibra isn't combined.

Please Padre, pick only from these options:


Ibra
Hauge/Rebic - Krunic/Hakan - Saele
Kessie/Tonali - Meite/Tonali
Theo/Dalot - Tomori - Kjaer - Kalulu
Donna

Indeed so many factors that determine success and failure together with a ball that?s round...

Here?s an interesting read from a more statistical and data driven perspective. I don?t completely subscribe to it?s conclusions but some of the statements definitely hold true.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/semprem...or-results/amp

Il grande Milan 06-04-2021 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by doraemon (Post 3265494)
I'd seriously considering dropping hakan bennacer and play krunic meite instead. Can't have unfit players start waste subs

krunic, meite and kessie could be solid, as the verona game has shown

joyrider 06-04-2021 21:46

Leao could recover for the Parma goal as well as Brahim Diaz. Mandzukic remains in doubt. Romagnoli’s condition will be seen during the week if he can make it


Vitello

Hitchens 07-04-2021 09:48

Wrong thread.

yungfreddy 07-04-2021 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonggoh (Post 3265698)
Indeed so many factors that determine success and failure together with a ball that?s round...

Here?s an interesting read from a more statistical and data driven perspective. I don?t completely subscribe to it?s conclusions but some of the statements definitely hold true.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/semprem...or-results/amp

:thumbsup:

joyrider 07-04-2021 17:08



Milan midfielder Rade Krunic spoke to Sky Sport after the Rossoneri's draw against Sampdoria last Saturday and ahead of the match against Parma: "We weren't good at managing the match, we didn't look like the usual Milan, it seemed we didn't want to win. A game awaits us now, after the missteps at home we have always managed to win away. If a success comes in Parma, the definitive turning point could come. Who are afraid after so many years without Champions but we are calm and we will certainly give our best ".




Forza Rade

fray 07-04-2021 20:54

I'd start Dalot over Kalulu.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyrider (Post 3265728)
Leao could recover for the Parma goal as well as Brahim Diaz. Mandzukic remains in doubt. Romagnoli’s condition will be seen during the week if he can make it


Vitello

Seems like Mandzu could be on the bench.

Hitchens 08-04-2021 07:06

Damn it's hard only playing once a week.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:25.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.