Smilies

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ues this thread to show me some good smilies sites...

Some of the smilies will be taken from the old forum, but not all of them.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Here is one that has a ton of them:

http://mysmilies.com/

They are all catagorized on the left side of the page. The ones I liked are in angry, confused, evil, obscene, sad, violent, wink, & some of the stuff in games. If you check out games, some of the stuff is a lot more high-tech and the only ones that apply are in Diablo and Ultima, but they're really good.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
david, can you do me a favour?

can you add these smilies please:

mad.gif

proud.gif

star.gif

smile_ani.gif

and + the old :madgo: smiley.

the present mad smiley :mad: is nothing but idiotic. :) old ones were much better
and regarding the ;) smilie... if you prefer static one more then animated one, you can add it extra like they have on xtratime :smileani:
and i think we could need proud and star smiley :)

thanx, scharatz

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Seamus said:
We are going to have to change that confused smilie. With the gray background it loks like a sad face, because the ??? are gray also. In you post it looks like you are sad that I am the guy in the red shirt.

i must agree ;)

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
the new confused smiley:
conf.gif

i actually made the same thing by myself :) but i found this one online. it's easier to download

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
scharatz said:
david, can you do me a favour?

can you add these smilies please:

mad.gif

proud.gif

star.gif

smile_ani.gif

and + the old :madgo: smiley.

the present mad smiley :mad: is nothing but idiotic. :) old ones were much better
and regarding the ;) smilie... if you prefer static one more then animated one, you can add it extra like they have on xtratime :smileani:
and i think we could need proud and star smiley :)

thanx, scharatz

ok, how many times i need to ask this to get an answer? :conf:

:)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, it shall be done. ;)

Regards,
David

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
or some that dont have people holding banners that say something that is more or less synonymous with "Hey! Lets go have sex with livestock!"

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I have these to offer
devilbanaanpj5.gif

klavernaeratuscz3.gif

jeejeern5.gif

hystericalak3.gif

milansmaildf4.gif

sciarpataix3.gif

ownedox4.gif

seinxc1.gif

technokz8.gif

trollko2.gif

weeedp3.gif

The troll and flag would be very popular and I would most probably use the Ed wallbang a lot LOL

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
Um I got 2 smilies on my MSN but how do I insert them here? How do I put them on image shack? I think they were both sent to me.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MilanFan009 said:
Um I got 2 smilies on my MSN but how do I insert them here? How do I put them on image shack? I think they were both sent to me.
I uploaded my smilies to imageshack.us :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Holy God, someone actually revived a thread that sat unused for six years. I guess nothing's sacred.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I think some of us are overusing the " :o " smiley. It is the best smiley ever to me...that and the "wtf" smiley from Milanmania. BUT you guys are using it wrongly and too much :mad:
Since Passion pioneered it's usage to denote an arrogant or condescending emotion it has been up till now brilliantly used. BUT some of you are overusing it and in places where it has no place. Please preserve the smileys and use the :rolleyes: and :head: in their relevant context too. Smileys need love and you can do your part to conserve.
dru :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think some of us are overusing the " :o " smiley. It is the best smiley ever to me...that and the "wtf" smiley from Milanmania. BUT you guys are using it wrongly and too much :mad:
Since Passion pioneered it's usage to denote an arrogant or condescending emotion it has been up till now brilliantly used. BUT some of you are overusing it and in places where it has no place. Please preserve the smileys and use the :rolleyes: and :head: in their relevant context too. Smileys need love and you can do your part to conserve.
dru :)

Would you like to be the "Senior Community Smilies Analyst"? ;)