The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How Can One Change Their Username? (discussion only) (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6813)

Kalac#16 14-02-2009 04:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rin (Post 555286)

I am so glad thank you David :D, you're so kind

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/334...4712QvYU_w.jpg

Sage 17-08-2009 07:51

Apparently if people changed their nickname after feb that content is deleted, it took me ages to figure out that my new nickname wasnt working during the login.

Anyways David I'd like to change it to Milanista_13_33.

Thanks in advance.

Sasha 17-08-2009 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 555292)

Kalac's gone, I nominate Onyewu#14 as your new username.

Centre 19-08-2009 00:52

could i get my name changed to just Centre?

manutd fan 19-08-2009 00:56

I want to change my name too.

Any suggestions are welcomed, within reason ;)

Centre 19-08-2009 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 563637)
I want to change my name too.

Any suggestions are welcomed, within reason ;)

manure fan comes to mind... sorry, i couldnt help myself...

Kalac#16 19-08-2009 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael (Post 561990)
Kalac's gone, I nominate Onyewu#14 as your new username.

My new username can go to a poll if somebody wants to start a thread, Favalli and Onyewu being the obvious picks for the poll.

If I'm not happy with the username I have the option to keep Kalac, E.g I am NOT being called Pato#7.

manutd fan 19-08-2009 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by CentreD13 (Post 563639)
manure fan comes to mind... sorry, i couldnt help myself...

Well aren't you a funny chap.

I wouldn't mind being called "Bias Bastard" actually. Seriously....

I want an insult either way.

manutd fan 19-08-2009 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 563641)
My new username can go to a poll if somebody wants to start a thread, Favalli and Onyewu being the obvious picks for the poll.

If I'm not happy with the username I have the option to keep Kalac, E.g I am NOT being called Pato#7.

Surely it's got to have Milner in the same somewhere. He is your little 'gimmick' right now.

Kalac#16 19-08-2009 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 563642)
Well aren't you a funny chap.

I wouldn't mind being called "Bias Bastard" actually. Seriously....

I want an insult either way.

Pompey Red, Cockney Red, IlUvUrOoNeY, Fletcher fan.

Kalac#16 19-08-2009 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 563644)
Surely it's got to have Milner in the same somewhere. He is your little 'gimmick' right now.

True. Milner fan or Milner#8 is a fine poll option.

manutd fan 19-08-2009 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 563646)
Pompey Red, Cockney Red, IlUvUrOoNeY, Fletcher fan.

No. For what it's worth I am moving back in September/October, so the name needs to to be one which lasts.

And Cockney is London - I have only been there once, when we lost to Fulham.

Kalac#16 19-08-2009 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockney Red (Post 563649)
No. For what it's worth I am moving back in September/October, so the name needs to to be one which lasts.

And Cockney is London - I have only been there once, when we lost to Fulham.

Fletcher Groupie is my other suggestion.

How about South West Red?:tongue:

manutd fan 19-08-2009 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 563650)
Fletcher Groupie is my other suggestion.

How about South West Red?:tongue:

I'm not a Fletcher groupie though :conf:

And Portsmouth is in the North East I think.

Kalac#16 19-08-2009 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 563651)
I'm not a Fletcher groupie though :conf:

And Portsmouth is in the North East I think.

True.

The Andershow!

Portsmouth North East? Surely you jest.

If that's true, Geordie Red it is then.

manutd fan 19-08-2009 02:20

South East. My bad.

I like the Andershow.

Senatore_M84 19-08-2009 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 563659)
South East. My bad.

I like the Andershow.

i like that.


btw how do i change my name of RFowler SnowParty

Cristina 19-08-2009 04:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 563669)
i like that.


btw how do i change my name of RFowler SnowParty

How about.. Seedorf4Lyfe?

Senatore_M84 19-08-2009 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 563674)
How about.. Seedorf4Lyfe?

admit it, my seedorf avatar makes you blush. The way he looks at you.....

Pedro 19-08-2009 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 563686)
admit it, my seedorf avatar makes you blush. The way he looks at you.....

But for others like me, it's ackward.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.