The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Sod-Lod 22-06-2010 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 742512)
Already tried that but it didnt work.

Bingo....
Didnt expect it to work since I thought its a forum thingy & not firefox.
I didnt figure it out on my own since am busy topping the forum league in WC fantasy game :D

It work with me dude, it seems you have issue in your PC system.

Kalac#16 22-06-2010 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 742480)
I'm not interested in hearing how ******ed MoN is and how amazing Milner is. Yet you're still here.

I'm not interested in hearing which 15 year old you're trying to turn this week but, you're still here. :tongue:

KujaIX 22-06-2010 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 742563)
I'm not interested in hearing which 15 year old you're trying to turn this week but, you're still here. :tongue:

Shuddup. :D

And yes, that idea faded into obscurity along with the rest of that forsaken thread. But if you knew the guy, you would also try and turn him as you would turn homosexual just by seeing him. :o:tongue::star:;):):D:o:cool::proud:

Sasha 22-06-2010 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 742578)
Shuddup. :D

And yes, that idea faded into obscurity along with the rest of that forsaken thread. But if you knew the guy, you would also try and turn him as you would turn homosexual just by seeing him. :o:tongue::star:;):):D:o:cool::proud:

Hey! :mad:

hdcantona 22-06-2010 21:07

which thread is this? :eek:

link me - I want to be "in the know"

Sasha 22-06-2010 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 742588)
which thread is this? :eek:

link me - I want to be "in the know"

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=11609

Please bump it with a question. It would be awkward+look bad if I did it. ;)

KujaIX 22-06-2010 21:13

Yeah, it was MilanoMichaels Thread which hasn't had a post in a long time. :D So that's why i commented on it.

hdcantona 22-06-2010 21:23

Done and done.

Cristina 23-06-2010 22:07

What do you guys think we should have; one thread for the round of 16 or seperate threads for each match?

Kalac#16 23-06-2010 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 743200)
What do you guys think we should have; one thread for the round of 16 or seperate threads for each match?

Seperate threads, even if some threads might only get 30-40 posts,. Games like England - Germany, whoever Italy play and the possiblity of Spain - Brazil shouldn't all be cluttured into one mess.

Az. 23-06-2010 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalac#16 (Post 743202)
seperate threads, even if some threads might only get 30-40 posts,. Games like england - germany, whoever italy play and the possiblity of spain - brazil shouldn't all be cluttured into one mess.

+1

hdcantona 23-06-2010 23:50

My problems with the icons and stuff have been fixed? I'd forgotten to do what you suggested Sod Lod, but it seems to have fixed itself...

Sod-Lod 24-06-2010 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 743236)
My problems with the icons and stuff have been fixed? I'd forgotten to do what you suggested Sod Lod, but it seems to have fixed itself...

Good to know, it seems the registry been updated or sol thanks for the informing.

Sasha 24-06-2010 06:37

Trolls are a problem. But users who intentionally instigate them are a problem too.

Cristina 24-06-2010 06:55

The sky is blue and the grass is green.

Wet Ones 24-06-2010 07:07

Italy suck. Seriously suck like.

Sasha 24-06-2010 07:14

WTF did I do to you guys/girls?

KujaIX 24-06-2010 18:14

Italy suck. Seriously suck like.

Sod-Lod 24-06-2010 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 743830)
Italy suck. Seriously suck like.

:rolleyes:

Sasha 24-06-2010 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael (Post 743405)
WTF did I do to you guys/girls/gays?

Fixed. :cry:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:30.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.