The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 748059)
Soddy, I really think you should drop it. I think it's not your fault that everyone messed around with the thread, but you can't really do anything about it. You played along at first, you can't just ask the mods do delete a part of the forum history. People took time and effort out of their lives to create those posts, and you responded and gave us some great knowledge in there. As long as these posts didn't contain anything related to religion, politics, nudity, or insults (at each other), then you can't ask the mods to delete them.

It's not like it's your real name anyway. ;) Just chill out man. I know you'd rather have it deleted, but you don't always get what you want man. The thread got closed, it's history now... time to get over it buddy.

I didn't ask to delete "Recently", I simply asked them "Still asking" to rename the thread only, it is simple request with no complications or merge the thread with other one, I would not mind.

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 748072)
Name it to?

What ever the admins want, just drop down "Sod_Lod" from the thread; not complicated as you can see.

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 748075)
Yeah, but the thread is basically us asking questions and you answering them.

Proper questions, not BS ones, which the admins didn't make a really effort to avoid the thread to drop down like a hell, they can easily merge it with " Tell me something 'bout yourself! :)" as it is the closest thread that have the same meaning.

MilanMB 30-06-2010 18:53

I think Sod-Lod should get what he wants. The name of MM's thread got changed pretty fast, so it can't be that hard to just do it.

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 748078)
I think Sod-Lod should get what he wants. The name of MM's thread got changed pretty fast, so it can't be that hard to just do it.

Thank you man, appreciate your understanding and supporting; yoiu are a real friend.

Fiero 30-06-2010 18:58

-

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 748081)
You just said up there that you don't want them to delete or merge it, just change it's name...

What harm is it causing you man? People asked bullshit questions, you got offended, asked for the thread to be closed and it was. Your right was to ask the mods to close it, and they did it. You can't ask them to rename the thread? How would you feel if Andrea Lazzari logged on the forum and asked the mods to change the name of his thread? (created by you).

What you are asking is basically stepping on other members' rights. Your username isn't copyrighted, anyone could use it. You can't ask the mods to change the name/merge a thread created by M84 just cos you were offended.

I explained why I want to change the name of the thread, but I will try to put in other words.

I'm not going to act in arrogant and in childish ways, but for sure you know that forum represent a big family where it holds concepts, views and respects as also fun, Info, knowledge and communication.

When your name represent a title of a thread that contain disrespectful and insulted posts then your dignity is buried with dirt of failure people that would affect the whole family close wise or far.

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 748085)
I don't know man... I mean I get what you're saying and all, and I'm sure everyone wants you to be happy because you're a kind, friendly, and very gentle person.

BUT... you need to think the way mods do. What can they do about it? They can't merge it nor delete it. So your best shot is of a name change... I'm sure if you could come up with a reasonable name and tell the mods, they wouldn't mind at all as long as it realistic.

Everyone wants to help you Soddy, but you just need to be reasonable.

Dude, I'm not asking the impossible here, I give the Mods the freedom to choose whatever name they want, I'm not make it complicated neither impossible; but Obviously the admins seems not want to help here for reason only them know.

It is simple, RENAME THE THREAD and DON'T MENTION SOD_LOD in the Title, it is rocket science for them to scratch the head and put a reasonable name?

MilanMB 30-06-2010 19:16

I have a suggestion to the problem.

Since M84 created the thread, the mods can change the name to "Ask Senatore_M84 thread". That is of course if M84 agrees...

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 748092)
Maybe the mods can change it to "Ask a Wise Member Thread"?

+
Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 748094)

Since M84 created the thread, the mods can change the name to "Ask Senatore_M84 thread". That is of course if M84 agrees...

I don't mind buddies, I add my voice with you, what ever takes to make a peace in this issue.

Thank you friends :)

Sasha 30-06-2010 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frook (Post 748085)
Everyone wants to help you Soddy, but you just need to be reasonable.

Easy there. :D

Pedro 30-06-2010 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 748094)

It doesn't make sense to rename a thread to ''ask M84'' when all questions were for Sod.

Just saying.

Ashish 30-06-2010 21:13

why did they change milanmike thread into some chickfest and are not willing to change sodlod threads name?

Its so unfair blah now we are talking about mods in this forum arent we?
Sodlod just forget it, it aint going to happen you know it will take a lot of hard work to change the name of that title :o

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 748146)
It doesn't make sense to rename a thread to ''ask M84'' when all questions were for Sod.

Just saying.

Agree, unless M84 wants that which I doubt, I don't mind any name as It is not offend any user or include my name "Sod-Lod".

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 748148)
why did they change milanmike thread into some chickfest and are not willing to change sodlod threads name?

Its so unfair blah now we are talking about mods in this forum arent we?
Sodlod just forget it, it aint going to happen you know it will take a lot of hard work to change the name of that title :o

I'm into it, I will not give up, I believe I don't ask for Miracle or Rocket Science, I just want to secure my Name no less no more.

Charbel 30-06-2010 22:17

I don't want to get involved in this, but Sod-Lod - let's be frank...even if they did change it everyone will know what it was called. There's nothing wrong with the naming.

Sod-Lod 30-06-2010 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier (Post 748189)
I don't want to get involved in this, but Sod-Lod - let's be frank...even if they did change it everyone will know what it was called. There's nothing wrong with the naming.

The concept is not if people know what the thread name was? it is about cleaning your sheet when it is due.

MilanMB 30-06-2010 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 748146)

Just saying.

well from now on the questions will go to M84, that's the thing. Don't get hooked on formalities.

Senatore_M84 01-07-2010 18:55

Dear moderators,

Please warn or ban trolls who are ruining threads.

love,
senatore_M84

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 748215)
well from now on the questions will go to M84, that's the thing. Don't get hooked on formalities.

No one wants my answers :rolleyes:

Sod-Lod 01-07-2010 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 748539)
Dear moderators,

Please warn or ban trolls who are ruining threads.

love,
senatore_M84

No one wants my answers :rolleyes:

oh come on M84, don't be a negative thinker, MilanMB tried to fiend a way to fix this case, and since you are the creator of "Ask Sod-Lod Thread" then you have the right to ask the Mods for changing the name of the thread.