The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Sonny.Bill.Williams 17-10-2010 20:08

Ashish returns ,puyol scores the winner :head: ...btw is Capitao banned??

Charbel 17-10-2010 20:10

Christianity clearly indicates that we are in no position to judge anyone else, Drucurl. God created us all equal, and it's up to only GOD to judge us. Any kind of insult in my opinion should be avoided - as all contribute in hurting the other part ...which is pointless and shows weakness in the person insulting.

KujaIX 17-10-2010 20:13

I see your point, but you're wrong. Although it's all subjective, saying that insulting skin colour/race is worse than sexuality when both aren't a choice is not right. I see that you probably being discriminated in the past skews your views, you should still understand that they are atleast equally as offensive and wrong. But again, you of all people with what you've probably been through should know what it's like to be discriminated against, so don't say that one is worse than the other when they're btoh decided by other factors.

Marcus 17-10-2010 20:16

I'd be offended at the "illiterate" part.

No-one decides whether he's an indian/faggot, but illiterate? That's bad. :P

crazy4milan 17-10-2010 20:20

Guys, let's end this discussion right now. Think all the views have been discussed, discrimination as a whole shouldn't be accepted by anyone...and insults directed to someone for their condition/preferences should never be tolerated no matter what.

Ashish 17-10-2010 20:53

Dru calm down:)[<3 u]
DO i look like a guy who gets insulted by racism :D naaah fucker kuja is having some fun, kuja i am not insulted by your insult :D lol illiterate indian :D we have millions of them :P
but kuja which one word was more insulting british or faggot? ;)

I am happy that you insulted me so that i have a license to return it to you but aint going to do it cause itch in somebody's private parts to press ban button is so huge that I have to refrain from it :D
[lol calm down kuja and stop taking everything seriously cause they are not going to make you a mod ]
Miss Billy so much :P

@necromancer :D chumma nalla rasamade :P they get serious so often ;)

nice win yesterday, puyol scores robinho scores pirlo sucks, its good to be back in forum, thank you for banning me otherwise i would have been pwned by pirlo groupies after that lucky strike

manure fan mancity is above you guys so good to see shrek on bench , what was that zomg 7-2 against milan that was beginning of the end

hdcantona 17-10-2010 20:59

welcome back ashish lol

KujaIX 17-10-2010 21:00

I take things seriously because it offends me. Just because you're not offended at anything doesn't mean that i am not. So grow up, stop being a prick to 15 year olds and try to calm it down.

Just because you're the resident 'Crazy Bitch' doesn't mean you can insult anyone without any repercussions.

Ashish 17-10-2010 21:01

one more problem,

if i put few of the mods whom i dont like and their pet in my ignore list, will they sent me a copy of new rules(i know they are created every sec here) through fax, mail or pm?

Thank you for your diligent work to keep this forum unbiased
@ kujas post
ZOMG 15 year olds should be kept away from weed farm or some shit, come on kuja you are no balotelli so stop being such an angry child. you are british and you said you are gay so what was wrong with it. jesus these guys....

Ohkk i wont mention your name, have fun and good look for your mod nomination
so peace out mate and enjoy

manutd fan 17-10-2010 21:02

You can't put a mod on ignore.

KujaIX 17-10-2010 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 828289)

And you can't go a day without Ashish claiming forum corruption. :D

Ashish 17-10-2010 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 828289)

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

logs out of forum drinks his beer and go for a volleyball game

Pedro 17-10-2010 21:06

I liked the Ashish before his ban more than this one.

KujaIX 17-10-2010 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 828292)
I liked the Ashish before his ban more than this one.

He seems different. I preffered the old one who used to argue over England and India with me. :D

Susan 17-10-2010 21:11

Welcome back Ashish :D

^
I have to agree, he seems to be different, but I think he's still the old Ashish, don't think he will change that much.

MassterMark 17-10-2010 21:43

lol
anshish was banned cus he say: "illiterate indian"??

this world is going ******ed. hard.

what's next? we shouldnt speak about others races cus this is racism? we cant say your skin is black and mine is white???
sorry, but my eyes can see all colours, not only grey.
ppl are different, and THIS is beauty of the world. if you want equality, go on the moon. there is everything the same.

it's not everything a racists remark. and folk is too dumb to see that. nowadays is everythig connected with races & colour of skin called racism. but it's not! like i said, we are different, not the same. and if you see that, you are not racist. just good observer;)

KujaIX 17-10-2010 21:47

Ashish was banned for something else which wasn't disclosed. Probably either for his slandering of the mods and complaining of corruption or for his 'poor man's Billy' attitude. :D

milan1st 17-10-2010 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassterMark (Post 828314)
lol
anshish was banned cus he say: "illiterate indian"??

this world is going ******ed. hard.

what's next? we shouldnt speak about others races cus this is racism? we cant say your skin is black and mine is white???
sorry, but my eyes can see all colours, not only grey.
ppl are different, and THIS is beauty of the world. if you want equality, go on the moon. there is everything the same.

it's not everything a racists remark. and folk is too dumb to see that. nowadays is everythig connected with races & colour of skin called racism. but it's not! like i said, we are different, not the same. and if you see that, you are not racist. just good observer;)

http://imgur.com/TcaRU.jpg

MilanMB 17-10-2010 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan1st (Post 828316)

Why?

I think masster have some good points.

Senatore_M84 17-10-2010 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 828320)
Why?

I think masster have some good points.

He would have good points IF his first line made any sense. Ashish wasn't banned cause he called someone an 'illiterate indian' lol. it's all disjointed, but on the macro level... masster, we should all hold hands and respect differences and sign folk songs :D, not call people corrupt, nazis or faggots.