The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

KujaIX 23-05-2011 20:21

Thanks.

Dinar 23-05-2011 21:15

Exams! :head: All the best! :)

Corzioli 23-05-2011 21:25

Nice choice..I noticed a bit of a fracture somewhere, like something more important than the RBF was in your way..

Take your time my swift Robin..I'll have to take care of the streets of Gotham myself but that's aigh..there's no Commissioner Gordon or even a Nightwing to help out, but I'll fare. :D

I got your postcard :)..yeah we didn't gel that big but things should be a lot better by the 13th.

I'll TRULY miss you, as always. Success in all your papers kiddo.

....................... :star:

Shiby 23-05-2011 23:19

I was like :eek: when I saw Kuja banned.

Now I am just a bit disappointed. His rages last few days were off the hook! :thumbsup:

Kuja good luck on your exams. Now that you don´t have any place to unleash your anger I hope your teachers survive. A hell of a trip this will be for them.

milan07 23-05-2011 23:28

I have exams too. Should I Ahish myself also? :rolleyes: Fucking math is already killing me. Kuja good luck mate.

jammin 24-05-2011 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan07 (Post 1011009)
I have exams too. Should I Ahish myself also? :rolleyes: Fucking math is already killing me. Kuja good luck mate.

I have Maths and Econ in 15 days or so. Lucky I got 25 days to study after my Accounts Exam on the 12th this month. My O'level schedule is awesome.

milan07 24-05-2011 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin (Post 1011141)
I have Maths and Econ in 15 days or so. Lucky I got 25 days to study after my Accounts Exam on the 12th this month. My O'level schedule is awesome.

I have 11 exams. I need to choose now which I'm going to take and which I'm going to postpone till september/october. Math 1 and 2, Statistic 1 and 2 and Operational research 1 and 2 and five more. I don't know which is harder between them. :(

Susan 24-05-2011 13:23

Kuja, good luck with your exams :thumbsup:

Dottore Joey 24-05-2011 15:23

Kuja, Good LUCK !!! Thank you for your Argues ! :thumbsup:

BrasilianMilan 24-05-2011 16:40

Good luck Kuja with your exams! :D

anth183 24-05-2011 23:34

I hate exams Ive got 3 coming up in the next week. My first one is in 25 minutes should probably get off the forum...

Sasha 24-05-2011 23:55

I'm taking an exam right now? Should I be on the forum? Hold on I will post my thoughts on Sokratis after I answer this math question.

drucurl 25-05-2011 01:11

Don't know about you guys but I NEED this forum around exam time (especially if , as usual, I've done jackshit all semester :proud: )
when I'm pondering how to build a sea wall or revetment I take a break....log in and see Manurefan try to convince us that Manure is a good club :fp: Or Congo make a gay suggestion and end it with a "no homo" :lol: Or Kuja trip and explode for no reason on someone :eek: It settles me and I can get back to work.....kinda like a drug isn't it :thumbsup:

manutd fan 25-05-2011 03:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1011911)
Don't know about you guys but I NEED this forum around exam time (especially if , as usual, I've done jackshit all semester :proud: )
when I'm pondering how to build a sea wall or revetment I take a break....log in and see Manurefan try to convince us that Manure is a good club :fp: Or Congo make a gay suggestion and end it with a "no homo" :lol: Or Kuja trip and explode for no reason on someone :eek: It settles me and I can get back to work.....kinda like a drug isn't it :thumbsup:

We're an outstanding football club.

Dottore Joey 25-05-2011 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1011911)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahaha :thumbsup:

Az. 25-05-2011 14:53

Im starting to think we have a lot of girls here masquerading as guys,girls on there periods that is.

Just a few days ago 90% of the forum was praising the board/players etc.Now Seedorf renewed and half of the forum has gone bonkers.

Sage 25-05-2011 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1012322)
Now Seedorf renewed and half of the forum has gone bonkers.

cant blame them :lol:

Az. 25-05-2011 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1012358)
cant blame them :lol:

Why mate,because you`re one of them?The transfer market didn't even open,and you`re all acting like spastics.

Sage 25-05-2011 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1012440)
Why mate,because you`re one of them?The transfer market didn't even open,and you`re all acting like spastics.

see, now you're just assuming shit, i can easily assume you're a shit eating bitch:D, but im better than that:lol:

im ok with resigning seedorf, id prefer if he left but meh whatever.

Az. 25-05-2011 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1012550)
see, now you're just assuming shit, i can easily assume you're a shit eating bitch:D, but im better than that:lol:

im ok with resigning seedorf, id prefer if he left but meh whatever.

Im pretty sure you were huffin and puffin when he resigned,but then again i may be wrong with all the trolling thats going around lately,its rather hard to keep up.