The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Fiero 11-08-2011 20:03

Always know something is wrong when "new" users start referring to other members like they know them already using the excuse of "I used to read the forum".

Madridista 11-08-2011 20:05

I bet he was exposed when he agreed with me on something:lol:

AC_Wesley 11-08-2011 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1067878)
Always know something is wrong when "new" users start referring to other members like they know them already using the excuse of "I used to read the forum".

Familiar? :lol:

Ashish 12-08-2011 22:14

http://www.mrsbossadoesthedo.com/wp-...1/05/beach.jpg


Thank you Bale

Sonny.Bill.Williams 12-08-2011 22:17



:beer:

Jasper 13-08-2011 08:15

Love new mods, so many hammers.

Too bad they didn't ban Ashish from players section during the Pippo trolling. I would have LOL'ed myself to bits. Here's a hint ... you can still do it :lol:

Ashish 13-08-2011 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1069070)
Love new mods, so many hammers.

Too bad they didn't ban Ashish from players section during the Pippo trolling. I would have LOL'ed myself to bits. Here's a hint ... you can still do it :lol:

Casper LOL I am not afraid of your fasisct hobby of pressing the button

been there :D

KujaIX 13-08-2011 12:04

I'm back.

A few things.

Milan1st is a fool for thinking the Cesc rumours from his source were gospel, and although people believing him weren't exactly clever, it's still kinda stupid and ignorant on his part. I'm not saying ban him, but then I'm not being all 14 years old and saying "He's only posting rumours", which he wasn't. Saying "We signed Cesc!!!" and "Cesc we did! ;)" kinda implies they are more than rumours.

I'm disappointed that a Manutd fan is a super mod on this forum. I suppose I should start writing for the blog... I'd be a mod in no time. I suppose it also helps to pretty much kiss Jasper's ass at any opportunity, but I can't do that as I'm sure he still has me on ignore.

David, while replying to my queries on my banning, you claimed that you don't try to be consistent.... isn't that the main thing you should be trying to do... like you know.. to make it fair? Congo posted a picture of American navy. I posted something in response to that. KujaIX is banned..... cough? cough? What?

Good day all.

Mr. Milanista 13-08-2011 12:20

:lol: what a twat. Comes back from a ban and starts insulting me.

I'm glad your not a mod and I rather have a man utd fan as a mod than... you.

KujaIX 13-08-2011 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1069182)
:lol: what a twat. Comes back from a ban and starts insulting me.

I'm glad your not a mod and I rather have a man utd fan as a mod than... you.

Wow. I misread that.

Thank you, that's an insult to me.

Also, stating your age isn't an insult.

Why are you so pent up because of your age. People are only going to say things about it IF YOU KEEP CLAIMING IT PISSES YOU OFF.

Sonny.Bill.Williams 13-08-2011 12:30

Welcome back Kuj :beer:

KujaIX 13-08-2011 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams (Post 1069192)
Welcome back Kuj :beer:

Thank you.

Please change your avatar. Strootman is fucking quasimodo like.

Change it to Goetze or something.

Sonny.Bill.Williams 13-08-2011 12:35

yeaaaaah....not gonna do that :)

acmilan4ever 13-08-2011 12:37

Welcome back Kuja

Mr. Milanista 13-08-2011 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1069191)
Wow. I misread that.

Thank you, that's an insult to me.

Also, stating your age isn't an insult.

Why are you so pent up because of your age. People are only going to say things about it IF YOU KEEP CLAIMING IT PISSES YOU OFF.

Because people think I'm stupid just because I'm 14 and then says like, ahh hes 14, dont listen to him, he doesnt know what hes talking about.

I just hate it.

KujaIX 13-08-2011 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams (Post 1069201)
yeaaaaah....not gonna do that :)

Why? Atleast change it to a different pic of Strootman... where we don't get all of his facial uglyness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1069205)
Because people think I'm stupid just because I'm 14 and then says like, ahh hes 14, dont listen to him, he doesnt know what hes talking about.

I just hate it.

Grow up. That's gonna happen for your whole life. Treasure the fact that you're 14, don't wish you were older.

Mr. Milanista 13-08-2011 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1069207)
Why? Atleast change it to a different pic of Strootman... where we don't get all of his facial uglyness.



Grow up. That's gonna happen for your whole life. Treasure the fact that you're 14, don't wish you were older.

I dont. I just dont want people to think I'm stupid because I'm 14.

David 13-08-2011 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1069170)
I'm disappointed that a Manutd fan is a super mod on this forum. I suppose I should start writing for the blog... I'd be a mod in no time. I suppose it also helps to pretty much kiss Jasper's ass at any opportunity, but I can't do that as I'm sure he still has me on ignore.

David, while replying to my queries on my banning, you claimed that you don't try to be consistent.... isn't that the main thing you should be trying to do... like you know.. to make it fair? Congo posted a picture of American navy. I posted something in response to that. KujaIX is banned..... cough? cough? What?

1. Hefin's done a good job so far. You're just hating, that's all.

2. Congo posted a picture, it wasn't political in nature. You just jumped on it and made it be. It was a good time to make a statement and unfortunately it fell on you. I'd rather go on a case by case basis than being stupidly consistent.

You're hating too much, generally speaking. Let it go man. There's really no point to it.

KujaIX 13-08-2011 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1069214)
I dont. I just dont want people to think I'm stupid because I'm 14.

They don't. Just let it go over your head, there's no point worrying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1069223)
1. Hefin's done a good job so far. You're just hating, that's all.

2. Congo posted a picture, it wasn't political in nature. You just jumped on it and made it be. It was a good time to make a statement and unfortunately it fell on you. I'd rather go on a case by case basis than being stupidly consistent.

You're hating too much, generally speaking. Let it go man. There's really no point to it.

Hefin's done a good job because there's nothing to do. There's ol' Mussolini in the Rumour threads and you occasionally going around elsewhere.

I'm not saying he's a bad mod, I'm saying I disagree with a ManUtd fan being a Supermod on an AC Milan forum.

Congo posted a picture of the US Navy... I commented on their military. What is the difference?

Yes, going case by case is fine, if you level the same punishment to each 'crime'. I don't see that here.

I'm not hating too much. This forum really has got a lot worse, and Moderators trying to change things for the sake of change are part of it.

Jasper 13-08-2011 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1069070)
I would have LOL'ed myself to bits. Here's a hint ... you can still do it :lol:

I would also LOL really hard if Kuja got the final boot. I shall be waiting.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.