The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Marcus 21-07-2008 18:32

All we are saying... is give Billy69 a chance :)

Calum1903 21-07-2008 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus
All we are saying... is give Billy69 a chance :)

hahaha! John Lennon would spin in his grave if he knew what kind of (glorious and totally righteous) carnage you were using his song to support :D

Milanista10 22-07-2008 16:22

yep got an email from Fret21 also, but I PM-ed David and It should be taken care of.

Ashish 22-07-2008 17:38

my vote for bily make him mod :D
he will clean the forum in a minute specially the blue and black shit

drucurl 22-07-2008 20:00

What a slow day on the forums :o
To make things worse I've not much to do on work either :rolleyes:
I have hence proposed a comprehensive master plan to get this forum back it's old charm

PhaseI
I vote that we bring back IMMEDIATELY:
1)Passion*for*9
2)mzk57
3)FaЯrouk
4)donkirk

PhaseII
make the most extreme and opposed members mods with unlimited power:
1) Tsar and Billy69
2) Beemer and Rossonero_PR
3) mASSterMark and CentreD13

PhaseIII
also I may have to resurrect my old goal.com alias "death_to_stupididty_aka_interfags"

PhaseIV
Add the prefix "Big Gay" to Tsar's username :D

Milanista10 22-07-2008 20:46

if you bring back shithead/attention-seeker/pervert farouk i swear to god i will stir so much shit, and fling it at anyone that opposes me.

Billy_69 22-07-2008 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milanista10
if you bring back shithead/attention-seeker/pervert farouk i swear to god i will stir so much shit, and fling it at anyone that opposes me.

Same thing for Passion
:D

drucurl 22-07-2008 21:26

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy_69
Same thing for Passion

Thanks for seconding my motion guys :)

Beemer 23-07-2008 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
1)Passion*for*9
2)mzk57
3)FaЯrouk
4)donkirk

I really, REALLY hope you were joking there.

Quote:

if you bring back shithead/attention-seeker/pervert farouk

You forgot "account hacker."

gaizka22 23-07-2008 03:09

Quote:

I have hence proposed a comprehensive master plan to get this forum back it's old charm

PhaseI
1)Passion*for*9
2)mzk57
3)FaЯrouk
4)donkirk

PhaseII
make the most extreme and opposed members mods with unlimited power:
1) Tsar and Billy69

PhaseIII
also I may have to resurrect my old goal.com alias "death_to_stupididty_aka_interfags"

PhaseIV

I hope today you will have many things to do at work so you won't be tempted to create another crazy schemes :D

Milanista10 23-07-2008 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer
I really, REALLY hope you were joking there.

You forgot "account hacker."

indeed, i forgot that...seriously why the hell would anyone want him back. I can live with the return of passion*4*9, although I wouldn't be thrilled about it. mzk wtv his name is, i'd rather get kicked int he nuts thatn have his useless ranting about "JDT". Oh, and of course I'd rather slit my throat, pull my tongue out of it and wear it as a tie than have farouk back :)

Lisa 23-07-2008 04:00

Quote:

Oh, and of course I'd rather slit my throat, pull my tongue out of it and wear it as a tie than have farouk back :)

Whoa! Aren't you going a touch overboard with that. :eek:

Was he that bad? Relatively new here, so I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him. :D

Beemer 23-07-2008 05:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
Was he that bad?

To make a long story short, that's like asking the people from Jaws if they knew what a shark was.

Sasha 23-07-2008 05:28

I haven't received any Spam PMs.

NO ONE LIKES ME!!1 http://www.xoospace.com/myspace/graphics/19660.gif

Jasper 23-07-2008 06:17

Quote:

PhaseI
1)Passion*for*9
2)mzk57
3)FaЯrouk
4)donkirk

PhaseII
make the most extreme and opposed members mods with unlimited power:1) Tsar and Billy69

PhaseIII

PhaseIV

LOL, project Mayhem. I think you'll do better picking a bar-fight. If you're lucky you wouldn't have to use the forum for months and then the new season kicks in.

Anywayz I'd love to have passion but I know it's not going to happen. At least she can't be herself.

I hope Farouk is doing fine but no way we could let him back on the boards. The reasons are ethical.

The JDT-wank would be funy but only sometimes and for one post a day. We know he would infect his JDT(similar desease to AIDS) all over the place.

And who the feck is donkirk?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now, when the project has failed, I encourage you to dig up quality threads from the past and leave your addition. One goood oldie per day shouldn't get on people nerves. I remember threads like 'Favourite quote' and I'm off to 'Copy Other Poster'. Plus If you have time you should really chronic important threads like 'favourite quotes'; 'anti-Inter' and best posts.

Beemer 23-07-2008 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
And who the feck is donkirk?

Donkirk was the schmuck responsible for starting the "Man above me" bullshit. He was also a spamming jerk, which is what got him banned.

Jasper 23-07-2008 07:10

Quote:

Donkirk was the schmuck responsible for starting the "Man above me" bullshit. He was also a spamming jerk, which is what got him banned.

Cheers Tay:)

Lisa 23-07-2008 07:16

Quote:

To make a long story short, that's like asking the people from Jaws if they knew what a shark was.

Oh ok, sounds like I haven't missed out on anything, thanks.

David-Regal 23-07-2008 13:03

Quote:

O that Japanese. You remind my memory now. Nakumura for 18m lol

drucurl 23-07-2008 13:05

Project Mayhem Dies

Man above me:

No Donkirk? I guess no one will be messageing his Kobe steak for a loooong time.....Hope he finds the faset bald guy of his dreams :)

No mzk57? :cry: (guess I'll have to wait till Tsar comes out of the closet and expresses his interest in romantic good looking boys :eek: )

No Passion?......pffffttt Trolls!!! :o

No FaЯrouk? Can I at least have a properly laid out description of what boobies look like? :conf: