The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Dottore Joey 20-09-2011 21:57

This is fucked up.

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/angry-old-man.jpg

Congo Powers 20-09-2011 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1107169)
Exactly.

btw, you're "racist" against the english people. But that's ok it seems like :lol:

:lol:
dont forget the spanish too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1107211)
Color discrimination in the arab culture doesnt exist as it is in the rest of the world.

:eek:

Wild 20-09-2011 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1107213)

Is that to hard to believe ?
Arabs have their sin in the religion discrimination as I said.

Corzioli 20-09-2011 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1106897)
Two versions : Monkey word has been used for years against black people as a derogatory term so its truly banable even if he didnt mean that way(no more monkeys in the zoo or the text books please)

Second version : he called because gargano is freaking piece of shit who was jumping around like a freak and he has a punchable face. and senatore complained but people go unpunished for calling bale a monkey, even puyol ape or lucio as our ancestor. ll camelo as Camel :D

Racism should be shown any tolerence(thats what opressed say :o) but here it was selective policing :D I didnt want to bitch more than usual because ban is a daily part of our life in this forum but there should be an option of consoling becuase it increases bitterness (Sasha episode is different it was just payback i still love him :D)

Senatore is till working undercover I am pretty sure :o ban him from players section Thank you and the place is going bananas(like gorila monsoon) /ban WWE:P

Whole of this post was just for fun... please dont take any of my posts seriously I like you all

sage qand dru gets brutal punishments - observation
major love to oil boy and the carribean bitch

Yet another Ashish golden post..bust like five ribs laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corzioli 20-09-2011 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1107108)
Yes, these were the two versions. Version #1 won. The fact that Sage oversteps once in a while doesn't help his case when taking these decisions either.

Pretty sure he meant Version #2, very much so.

Sage is the last person who'd go racist, that I know. (enter Kenshin :D..just a tiny tribute to you SOSP :cry:)

KujaIX 20-09-2011 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1107189)
Have I said I'm 38 years old? No, I don't think so.

And again, I asked you to shut up. That's not an insult. It's environmental work.

Lol, calm down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1107230)
Arabs have their sin in the religion discrimination as I said.

It's not hard to believe, you never see Arabs or other Muslims being racist... I generally assumed it was the "People are prejudiced against us, we should set a good example in response" mentality though.

It's admirable though.

And yes, this is no different to calling Bale or Lucio a monkey. Yet they weren't banned and didn't even get close.

Congo Powers 20-09-2011 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1107230)

hmm..yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1107240)

It's not hard to believe, you never see Arabs or other Muslims being racist.

KujaIX 20-09-2011 22:33

Well I don't... and Oxford is like incredibly multi-cultural.

Dottore Joey 20-09-2011 22:36

http://www.fifa.com/mm/photo/tournam...7_full-lnd.jpg

Wild 20-09-2011 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1107244)
hmm..yes

It is part of our culture that people are brothers & one is above the other only by his closeness to god not his color or culture or richness ........
Hundreds of years with that rule as a main part of our culture made it a part of our dna.

Corzioli 20-09-2011 22:42

Can we all just get along?

Overt racism is bad enough, but at this point in history it seems as covert racism is en vogue, and it's a lot worse. Unfortunately the ones who are innocent (Sage) have the book thrown at them, while the 'tolerant types' --the worst offenders--keep being undetectably racist.

These days I'm beginning to think racism is coded for by some specific genes and is beyond being passed down via generations, because it just hasn't DIED, even now. Our current multicultural global society hasn't really changed much in that regard.

But it's all good..life is a lot BETTER than racism considerations or whatever. That's how it should be.

MilanMB 20-09-2011 22:43

It's pretty obvious that the mods fucked up pretty badly, when even corz who's black says that sage is no racist.

Congo Powers 20-09-2011 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1107250)
It is part of our culture that people are brothers & one is above the other only by his closeness to god not his color or culture or richness ........
Hundreds of years with that rule as a main part of our culture made it a part of our dna.

i get ur point...

but 'your' dna is the same as mine..genetically..as humans :)
and as humans we are all capable of racism...across the board, unfortunately. no exceptions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1107258)
It's pretty obvious that the mods fucked up pretty badly, when even corz who's black says that sage is no racist.

how is this relevant?

Senatore_M84 20-09-2011 22:48

sigh, was he actually banned for being a racist? Seems to me he was banned for making a racist comment.

I'm not a murder, but if i run someone over and they die, i still killed them and will be convicted of murder. People make mistakes. I don't see any sort of personal judgement, and the fact he got a 2 week ban makes me think mods don't think so either, just an out of line comment punished.

And yeah, people who call other people monkeys or use commonly accepted racial slurs should get banned too. I see no reason any of it should be allowed.

Nothing wrong with civility if the mods want to enforce it. They should be STRICTER in my opinion. No reason to encourage neanderthal behavior

Dottore Joey 20-09-2011 22:49

This is a fucking forum.

Of course you can be the toughest here, being Mod and control everything.

Senatore_M84 20-09-2011 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 1107264)
This is a fucking forum.

you're right. It's public domain owned by David. You don't go around streets saying inappropriate things anymore than you should be allowed to write it. But it's david's forum, so he makes rules. If he's ok with profanity and personal insults, than he is. IF he's ok with racist comments than he is. If he;s not than he's not.

So what, play by the rules, or don't.

Corzioli 20-09-2011 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1107258)

Seriously.

They're picking on the less important issues to ban lately, imho. Dunno, is there like a mandatory 2 bans per week quota for the mods?? :(

MilanMB 20-09-2011 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1107263)
sigh, was he actually banned for being a racist? Seems to me he was banned for making a racist comment.

I'm not a murder, but if i run someone over and they die, i still killed them and will be convicted of murder. People make mistakes. I don't see any sort of personal judgement, and the fact he got a 2 week ban makes me think mods don't think so either, just an out of line comment punished.

And yeah, people who call other people monkeys or use commonly accepted racial slurs should get banned too. I see no reason any of it should be allowed.

Nothing wrong with civility if the mods want to enforce it. They should be STRICTER in my opinion. No reason to encourage neanderthal behavior

Hahah gtfo bro. people like you get dealt with pretty quickly where i come from.

And if you run someone over you wont get convicted for murder. check your facts before you try to sound smart.

Dottore Joey 20-09-2011 22:53

But C'mon it's too weird that more MILAN fans are banned then the intruders/Troll other fans.

We have all the same interest here, and it's stupid always banning someone.

Opinion is a opinion for everything.

Senatore_M84 20-09-2011 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1107268)
Hahah gtfo bro. people like you get dealt with pretty quickly where i come from.

And if you run someone over you wont get convicted for murder. check your facts before you try to sound smart.

sorry, "involuntary manslaughter" (in the US, anyway...) I still go to jail, in all likelihood. Just less time..... Kind of line a 2 week ban than a 3 month ;)

Please get tough on me. I'm scurred, I'd just like to point out, I didn't aim a single personal attack, just presenting an alternative POV. But i'll wait for the insults, since i'm obviously guilty of wrong here :)