The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

KujaIX 15-05-2012 19:27

I don't think it's my place to name his book, but my god people... It's easy as fuck to search for it.

damn 15-05-2012 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1352641)
I don't think it's my place to name his book, but my god people... It's easy as fuck to search for it.

is this it?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...qL._SS500_.jpg

Dottore Joey 15-05-2012 19:33

Yeah! That's the book :)

necromancer 15-05-2012 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1352641)

Hmm, he does seem legit. I should re-evaluate my ideas about adults and their styles of posting.

Dottore Joey 15-05-2012 19:38

I miss Fredrik Pacino :cry:

KujaIX 15-05-2012 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1352650)

Well done.

I literally put Fredrik arctic book into Google and it was the first link.

Plus, using the wonders of intuition, if you search the male authors name, then you find the pictures that Fredrik posted here.

And that's why I believe him. The only other way would be for him to be as obsessed with Fredrik ... as well as Ibra, and that'd make him a very odd man.

Kalac#16 15-05-2012 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1352672)
Well done.

Plus, using the wonders of intuition, if you search the male authors name, then you find the pictures that Fredrik posted here.

And that's why I believe him. The only other way would be for him to be as obsessed with Fredrik ... as well as Ibra, and that'd make him a very odd man.

I don't think i'd be too shocked if it was all an elaborate lie :lol:

Dottore Joey 15-05-2012 19:44

He is just a big fan, Groupie :proud:

- Kuja so you are saying, Fredrik is maybe not Fredrik?! :eek: Dumm dumm dumm!

damn 15-05-2012 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1352672)
Well done.

what no :star:

looks like a good book, gonna order it. might troll the amazon review too.

KujaIX 15-05-2012 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 1352677)
He is just a big fan, Groupie :proud:

- Kuja so you are saying, Fredrik is maybe not Fredrik?! :eek: Dumm dumm dumm!

No. I think it is Fredrik.

If Fredrik infact isn't Fredrik G. then it'd mean that he'd have to be as obsessed with the co-author of this book as he is with Zlatan. And that isn't healthy.

Ashish 15-05-2012 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1352600)
last few pages are a bit uncomfortable........don't particularly like talking about a man behind his back.

for the record never really had a problem with fred even if he asked for me to get a ban on a few occasions. he failed :D

he seems cool, witty and intelligent and if he had a balanced outlook in regards to ibra he would be one of the best posters here.

glad too hear that he is infact a successful photographer.

don't know what he's gonna do to get the ban reduced this time.

anyway this forums "loss" is the arctics gain.......save them poler bears you SOB :proud:

:thumbsup:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_V20XNMG2Gq.../corana_ad.jpg

I dont hate you fred :D 6 months is too much :eek: can we give it in installments ? 1 month after every 3 weeks :g:

Barometer 15-05-2012 20:00

hold da fack on! fred is banned?! and he has a best seller book :eek:

Casualista 15-05-2012 20:01

Pirlo thread closed? :D

Ragazza 15-05-2012 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1352600)
last few pages are a bit uncomfortable........don't particularly like talking about a man behind his back.

it's not really talking behind his back if he can still read the forums. sure he's banned so he can't log in and respond...it's more like talking about him to his face but with his mouth taped shut

hi fredrik9 :smileani:

Ashish 15-05-2012 20:06

fuck you fred :D

joke :P

damn 15-05-2012 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1352720)
fuck you fred :D

joke :P

fuck you fred.....i'm serious, fuck you :devilfuc:

Casualista 15-05-2012 20:13

global warming ftw... screw the haters. :D

Ashish 15-05-2012 20:17

Fred i want one polar bear door mat .. fuck north pole

David 15-05-2012 20:18

From Fred:

Quote:

Why do you discuss me when I'm banned?

I was here yesterday and the day before. Any questions could have been asked then.

I'm a producer who since 10+ years work with productions in the Arctic. Most of those years have been spent in the field, on the pack ice of the Arctic Ocean. Often 6-8 months per year. I work for the National Geographic Magazine, the BBC and publish things on my own. Facts are good. Talking behind people's backs is not good.

So that's that. Why have I spent all the time on this forum? Doesn't Fred have a life?
The project we're working on now demands specific conditions in a specific area during a specific time of year to be completed. The biggest story on polar bears ever done. These past two winters ice conditions haven't permitted us to do it. We hope for next winter. Everything is in place, from budgets to logistics. We just need the sea ice and weather. Global warming isn't just a fact, it's also a bitch.

Projects like these insane amount of time, huge resources and a lot of patience. The book you linked to above took 6-7 years to produce.

The main reason why I've been trolling here though, of course, is that it's been so much fun. I've grown to like many of you very, very much. Won't mention names because I would just forget someone. But you know who you are.

Am I obsessed with Ibra? Certainly not. I love him and what he is, sure. Call him a hobby. 16 daily hours of work in front of computer leave all the coffee breaks for this place. Often more than that.

Have I behaved like a 15 year old? Of course. At heart I will always be 15 and love silly and stupid jokes. I could be some of yours dad (and probably is), but I'll never grow old. I'm mature when I have to be. This isn't the place.

Like this last ban. It was FUNNY. I made a joke about Vladev who works at 7-Eleven in my neighborhood. It was funny. (Google "hairy dude" images and you'll see). He secretly leaves nude pics in my shopping bag when I'm there. But I mentioned that he was from Eastern Europe, so then it became "racist."

And a big fuck you to Kuja (who I love otherwise) for implying that I have made any remarks or jokes about genocide, not only once but ten times. Yes, I pushed Patosheva a bit. Becuase he asked me to fuck off from the rumor thread every time I posted something there. Others take his shit, I don't. Then he started sending me offensive PM's in his native language, which Google guessed were Serbian. Never ever did I mention any wars, genocide or anything like that. I called him Serbian, because I thought he was. I also asked him to lay off the sniffing of glue, because I thought he was into that. That was just a wiiiiild guess though.

So anyway. Sayonara motherfuckers.

See you in November. Either here or on the City forums. :-)
(Yeah, take that literally too, just do it)

Unless someone needs something translated.

Love you all.

Peace,
Fred

KujaIX 15-05-2012 20:22

Quote:

And a big fuck you to Kuja
Ban :o

But in all seriousness, Fred. I truly believed you were alluding to Genocide. My apologies if you weren't.

Also, I was only explaining the situation and the proof of your self... nothing else. Consider it a compliment. :D

Good day, Fred. Enjoy your break ;)

:)