The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

ShevaDaniel 13-08-2012 11:19

Few months ago,when I joined this website, I came with an idea.I did suggest a " rossonero man of the match" contest.

At that time,the administrator of the website said its a nice idea,but to wait for the next season.The idea is the following one.After each official game(serie A,coppa Italia, Champions League), somebody opens a topic "Top 3 rossoneri AC MILAN-sampdoria".The 1st place receives 3 points,second place 2,3rd place 1 point.For an easier counting of the votes,the topic must be closed 24 hours prior to the next official game of AC MILAN.

If you decide to take me suggestion, by the end of the season,based on the points received by the players,we will have "the player of the season" and maybe the owner of this forum, will go to milanello to give a small trophy to the player which won "ac milan player of the season 2012-2013,ac milan-online.com " It will help the website.The awareness of this website at bigger level.

KujaIX 13-08-2012 11:38

It's a good idea apart from the admin going to Milanello..

That's like bordering on stalker levels.

Apart from that, which just simply wouldn't happen, it's a good idea to gauge the idea of how we play.

Especially, because now there'll be a more even spread, not just Ibra and Silva monopolising it.

jammin 13-08-2012 12:20

Bakaye Da God will easily sweep the award.

tho we can play to see who will be 2nd.

necromancer 13-08-2012 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jivara (Post 1449538)
Ignore list is so effective

Not at all. People always get quoted.

Benz_1803 13-08-2012 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShevaDaniel (Post 1449696)
Few months ago,when I joined this website, I came with an idea.I did suggest a " rossonero man of the match" contest.

At that time,the administrator of the website said its a nice idea,but to wait for the next season.The idea is the following one.After each official game(serie A,coppa Italia, Champions League), somebody opens a topic "Top 3 rossoneri AC MILAN-sampdoria".The 1st place receives 3 points,second place 2,3rd place 1 point.For an easier counting of the votes,the topic must be closed 24 hours prior to the next official game of AC MILAN.

If you decide to take me suggestion, by the end of the season,based on the points received by the players,we will have "the player of the season" and maybe the owner of this forum, will go to milanello to give a small trophy to the player which won "ac milan player of the season 2012-2013,ac milan-online.com " It will help the website.The awareness of this website at bigger level.

nice, love it:thumbsup:

MilanMB 14-08-2012 03:22

It won't be fair, Mesbah has got to many fanboys.

David 14-08-2012 06:46

Quote:

It's a decent idea provided people won't troll it and someone like Mesbah will win. But I'm not going to Milan to stalk players with a trophy.

Fiero 14-08-2012 06:50

Quote:

This is a fantastic idea. :star: Each member should donate 1 euro and we'll send David to Milanello. :thumbsup: :D

Nah honestly love the idea. Hope it's implemented. People can be so shortsighted so it's nice to note our opinions over the course of the season.

Pedro 14-08-2012 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1450433)
It's a decent idea provided people won't troll it and someone like Mesbah will win. But I'm not going to Milan to stalk players with a trophy.

We should send Congo Powers.

Fiero 14-08-2012 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1448334)
The mods need to pull their socks up and sort this place out.

That is all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1448928)
:thumbsup:

:g:

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

necromancer 14-08-2012 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1450442)
We should send Congo Powers.

Whoever goes must take a large R&B forum banner with them, and get a pic clicked with Galliani. The text should represent the essence of the forum.

Probably FUB&G!!!

fredrik9 14-08-2012 07:26

Awesome idea.

ShevaDaniel 14-08-2012 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1450433)

:lol::lol::lol:
the people which will vote for mesbah,will have the end of joan of arc.:devilfir:
u must look for someone to take care of the contest.I dont think u will want to be in charge.:)

fredrik9 14-08-2012 07:42

Stop bashing Mesbah. Future Milan legend.

Pedro 14-08-2012 07:42

If you want to avoid counting trolling votes, then whoever is or are keeping track of this should judge which ones are valid and which are not, should not be difficult to seperate. I guess a good thing would be that you have to give for every vote a (short) explanation. Someone who is a legit voter should be able of doing that, while he should've seen the match afterall. Anyway interesting why someone votes for one anyway.

jammin 14-08-2012 07:44

so make a new sub-forum like the Prediction league?

ShevaDaniel 14-08-2012 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1450456)
If you want to avoid counting trolling votes, then whoever is or are keeping track of this should judge which ones are valid and which are not, should not be difficult to seperate. I guess a good thing would be that you have to give for every vote a (short) explanation. Someone who is a legit voter should be able of doing that, while he should've seen the match afterall. Anyway interesting why someone votes for one anyway.

or make a contest "the worst ac milan player in milan-sampdoria" so,everyone is happy:lol: mesbah would win by default,even if he doesnt play.:fp::D

Pedro 14-08-2012 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShevaDaniel (Post 1450467)
or make a contest "the worst ac milan player in milan-sampdoria" so,everyone is happy:lol: mesbah would win by default,even if he doesnt play.:fp::D

you could make also a flop of the match, or a bottom three... having them getting reduced points instead - then players will get punished for playing bad, or least not as good as their teammates, though there will be matches everyone does well, and then it would be harsh

ShevaDaniel 14-08-2012 08:41

lets stay positive and vote only for the best players.:)

MilanMB 14-08-2012 13:39

I can go. Send ME!!