The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

borrai 11-09-2008 10:21

lol... people here have got some issues really... only because I am "Farouk" so I get stick...

btw... Tsar you don't feel secure man... you want to act all smart and shit while in fact you got banned from your own forum... LOL :D

borrai 11-09-2008 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Milan*4ever*
You should think about that too..

lol who's talking? The one that doesn't know god's power and the reason why we exist? LOL :D

when I was borrai I was fine... but just cos I'm Farouk then oh I must get hammered by insults... plus everybody insults me behind my back... pussies. :D

Jasper 11-09-2008 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by borrai
lol who's talking? The one that doesn't know god's power and the reason why we exist? LOL :D

when I was borrai I was fine... but just cos I'm Farouk then oh I must get hammered by insults... plus everybody insults me behind my back... pussies. :D

You're phucking ridiculous Farouk. Two days and you're already in the middle of forum politics and flamewar. You're chance was given if you stay out these kind of discussions, right? Probation EPIC FAIL in 2 days.

After the criminal was finally brought to his sentence his defense was: "When I used fake ID everybody were fine. Just because they know the things I've done they want to sentence me."

Sorry buddy but you hardly get it. Was hoping you'd do better. At this point your account is waiting for someone with powers to ban you.

borrai 11-09-2008 10:51

man just tell me wtf did I do? I was acting normally and I didn't get a fake ID... you can ask David he accepted me back but told me that I shouldn't make it public...

Then asshole-with-no-life Tsar can't find anything better to do than get people fired up at me...

I'll leave if you tell me what I did wrong. I'm innocent till proven guilty. :tongue:

Besfort 11-09-2008 10:51

He's such a prick !

If you realize that nobody wants you here, why the fuck are you coming back ? Just to piss people off ?

First day on the forums and immediately going off topic about C.Ronaldo in Seedorf's thread.

Just go, get a life and we will have a happy ending.

Marcus 11-09-2008 10:54

And don't think that borrai was a good poster. It was just because people didn't want to stir shit (unlike you) that there wasn't any. I personally found myself two or three times typing a long "cut the crap" post in reply of your writings :).

Jasper 11-09-2008 10:55

Quote:

man just tell me wtf did I do?

You were supposed to stay out of 'farouk' discussions. Simple one might think but ... well ... not for everybody.

borrai 11-09-2008 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost
He's such a prick !

If you realize that nobody wants you here, why the fuck are you coming back ? Just to piss people off ?

First day on the forums and immediately going off topic about C.Ronaldo in Seedorf's thread.

Just go, get a life and we will have a happy ending.

Oh, shit... I'm sorry man I didn't know that going off-topic in Seedorf's thread deserves a ban. :o

borrai 11-09-2008 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
You were supposed to stay out of 'farouk' discussions. Simple one might think but ... well ... not for everybody.

I did. Since the day I've returned I read tons and tons of posts making fun of me and insulting me by the worst way possible... and I stayed polite... people claiming that I was Soldier... and all the people that insulted me while I wasn't here and I didn't react...

then Tsar comes and says I'm Farouk... what IS my fault?

Besfort 11-09-2008 10:59

The best way to get rid of stoopid kids from the forums, is the ignored list button.

All hail vBulletin for that one. :star:

borrai 11-09-2008 11:01

Easiest thing I could have done is come behind all of your backs... and no one would have discovered since I have a new PC with a new internet connection (and there is always proxies) but I wanted to come here as Farouk and prove all the anit-Farouk and Farouk haters wrong... but oh well what was I thinking :rolleyes:

Tsar got a chance... Gila#11 got a chance... but Farouk he's a fucking perverted kid he should never come back...

@ Marcus... I admit that all of my posts with the borrai character have been nowhere even near average... but that's because I don't like to come here as someone I'm not and I can't be back as Farouk since all the people hate me and are not willing to forgive or give me another FAIR chance. :)

PS- Sorry for the triple post.

Jasper 11-09-2008 11:06

Quote:

Easiest thing I could have done is come behind all of your backs... and no one would have discovered since I have a new PC with a new internet connection (and there is always proxies) but I wanted to come here as Farouk and prove all the anit-Farouk and Farouk haters wrong... but oh well what was I thinking :rolleyes:

You're proving them to be right and more right with every post :)

borrai 11-09-2008 11:08

^ Thanks.

Obviously you people are biased.

Marcus 11-09-2008 11:17

Hah, this feels like talking to the same old Farouk, just offtopic + on drugs. Farouk's well known insecurity in his own thoughts combined with new-found arrogance, with nonsensical statements making the core of his posts.

borrai 11-09-2008 11:19

Man WTF did I do to you people since I came back? Why are you judging me on past events that was more than a year ago... why Tsar has been given a chance and me no? SOMEONE ANSWER ME. :conf: :conf: :conf:

Jivara 11-09-2008 13:55

This forum is like a mexican soap opera

Jasper 11-09-2008 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jivara
This forum is like a mexican soap opera

Newsflash :D

Armin__m 11-09-2008 17:32

Quote:

The reason we exist is to enjoy in life,you should try it sometimes and not just sit behind the computor stirring shit on internet..

Sasha 11-09-2008 17:47

Quote:

Man WTF did I do to you people since I came back? Why are you judging me on past events that was more than a year ago... why Tsar has been given a chance and me no? SOMEONE ANSWER ME. :conf: :conf: :conf:

We like Tsar+he hasn't hacked anyone's account like you did shithead.

David-Regal 11-09-2008 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
We like Tsar+he hasn't hacked anyone's account like you did shithead.

I don't like Tsar :mad: