The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Charbel 11-09-2008 18:25

Tsar is an Inter Idiot, Who you can't expect much more from him.
Farouk is a little twisted kid and you cant expect much from him.

Both will disappear by time....(Most Probably by a Ban)

Just where is David he has been out for a Week! Does he usually stay that long?

Tsar 11-09-2008 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by David-Regal
I don't like Tsar :mad:

No one is perfect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by borrai
Then asshole-with-no-life Tsar can't find anything better to do than get people fired up at me...

Not really:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar
borrai = Farouk

I simply let people know who you were, anything that happens on top of that is down to yourself Farouk.

Thats the end of the matter as far as I am concerned.

Besfort 12-09-2008 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
I personally like Tsar+he hasn't hacked anyone's account like you did shithead.

Fixed. ;)

drucurl 12-09-2008 14:07

borrai is gone :cry: what next Tsar banned for life?
:head:

Sasha 12-09-2008 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besfort
Fixed. ;)

Just like your username. :)

drucurl 12-09-2008 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
Just like your username. :)

Yeah Frost Great new username :D

Beemer 12-09-2008 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
Yeah Frost Great new username :D

Yes!!

Besfort 12-09-2008 14:50

Heh, I thank David for that. I've changed my username 3 times in 4 months or so... and I can merely say this was the last time I've changed it.

Jasper 12-09-2008 15:03

Quote:

Hahahahaha. You have no idea who is on the discussion for bad behaviour.

drucurl 12-09-2008 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper

could it be the legendary moi? :conf: :( :cry:
:o

Billy_69 12-09-2008 15:28

Quote:

I'm burning a candle in my local church every day...

Jasper 12-09-2008 16:00

Quote:

Well it isn't some b****a**yank.

Kalac#16 12-09-2008 16:13

Now that Frooks gone the Carlo pic he posted is pretty much available. I think i'll be claming that avatar before Jasper does ;)

drucurl 12-09-2008 16:31

Quote:

Well it isn't some b****a**yank.

lolzzzz people can say whatever they want as long as it doesn't cross you guys :rolleyes: best get it over with and ban me. If I can't express myself in the heat of the match moment then I don't want to be here anyway :)

P.S. I edited my post many times and I would also like to alologise to any yanks that I may have offended. I will further edit my post but if this infraction has me being reviewed this way then you'd best get over with it and ban me already.

Jivara 12-09-2008 17:37

Quote:

lolzzzz people can say whatever they want as long as it doesn't cross you guys :rolleyes: best get it over with and ban me. If I can't express myself in the heat of the match moment then I don't want to be here anyway :)

P.S. I edited my post many times and I would also like to alologise to any yanks that I may have offended. I will further edit my post but if this infraction has me being reviewed this way then you'd best get over with it and ban me already.

the new che guevara is born :eek: :proud:

Charbel 12-09-2008 19:02

Quote:

Forza Drucurl:proud:
Forza Free Speech:D

Jasper 12-09-2008 19:14

Quote:

Hahahahaha. You (guys) are under a big ban-paranoia. Note I used the term bad behaviour.

drucurl 12-09-2008 19:30

Quote:

Hahahahaha. You (guys) are under a big ban-paranoia. Note I used the term bad behaviour.

I'm not paranoid about anything. This forum is a great place for fans to discuss their ideas and I have really enjoyed my time here. I have learnt a lot too. Again, I'd like to apologise for my bad behaviour. The fact that I believe we were given a raw deal ( I mean how low do you have to be to force a Caribbean team to train in their hotel lobby :head: ) doesn't excuse it. That said, the fact that I am under discussion means I have stepped out of line. If my apology is not enough, I'd appreciate that you (all) ban me now rather than keep reminding me about it then pull the trigger later on :)

Centre 12-09-2008 22:50

well it seems theres been some craziness going on here...

at least bes fixed his name...

Beemer 12-09-2008 22:57

Folks, keep in mind when indulging in these soliloquies that, when all is said and done, we're just a bunch of regular goobers on an Internet forum.