The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ashish 27-09-2012 21:39

problem with your post is .. mods wont allow it obviously and cut down or be strict to the freedom that exists over here ..

very reactive and very understandable side effect, thats why we need a thread for veterans :o

Old guard lounge or something where we can billy69, drucurl and masster mark :star:

Mr. Milanista 27-09-2012 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1508840)
:lol:

over 18 rule NOW

No.

joyrider 27-09-2012 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1508893)
No.


:lol:

Corzioli 28-09-2012 14:26

If you're stressed out from work...just read Ashish's posts. That's my recommendation, no need for yoga or anything.

:star:

Congo Powers 28-09-2012 15:49

Please, deport ashish

Ashish 28-09-2012 15:54

How many weeks?

Congo Powers 28-09-2012 16:01

1/2 of kuja's exile sentence

leaf 28-09-2012 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1508881)
problem with your post is .. mods wont allow it obviously and cut down or be strict to the freedom that exists over here ..

very reactive and very understandable side effect, thats why we need a thread for veterans :o

Old guard lounge or something where we can billy69, drucurl and masster mark :star:

The Great Dr.U. Curl lives and watches over us all :o

Sure he has been banned for "trolling" (aka telling the truth about the mercenary Ladri fairy scum who continues to bathe in the old lady's golden fountain of youth) But he remains 100% a Milan fan and avid reader of the thoughts of the Rossoneri.

Glad that the stench of iHomo has finally left the via turatti and we can smell what a rotten player Nocerino is.

At the end of the day it's better than being the pretentious, once permabanned hacker that persists in convincing us how much of a reformed man (allegedly with "balls") he is.

OR the dynamic duo who swap mod passwords more often than their contaminated bodily fluids to ban others and resurface from their permaban only to spread libelous slander about our star striker being high on the same substances that inspire their ridiculously convoluted posts which betray a nebulous command of the obvious :proud: If you guys and the other book translating groupie were shot with shit, you would stain it :lol:

I'd just like to give a massive hug to all of you and tell you to stay strong in these trying times as a Rossonero. :)

Big love to Ashish, Charbel Wild and my other friends on facebook. Glad to see Kuja (keep defending the duck bro:star: ) and the gang settling and having fun :thumbsup: Love the new guys like damn, jammin etc. Miss the old guard. Will always appreciate you Mr. Anonymous. If you would ever give me a chance I promise to behave David (despite the above :D ) but I see you are ardent in banning all my other accounts...so here goes nothing.
R&B = the best thing evarrrr :cool:

take care,
dru

MilanMB 28-09-2012 17:38

:lol:

Let him come back, David.

Ashish 28-09-2012 17:39

Yeah please let him come back :D

Hey dru how was your marriage?
now you should behave :o

Jasper 28-09-2012 18:13

Fav. Players: Ibra, Pato, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Pirlo :lol:

Senatore_M84 28-09-2012 18:26

premaban him.


because he's black. Not because he's an idiot

Ashish 28-09-2012 18:28

No way he is not even ban senatore I hate guys with beard

leaf 28-09-2012 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1509464)
premaban him.


because he's black. Not because he's an idiot

:fp::lol:Coming from a guy that can't spell "permaban" (not a word either btw) I'd take that as a compliment :cool:

Sage 28-09-2012 18:29

weird..you say we hate on boateng because we're racists, not because he's an idiot.

Senatore_M84 28-09-2012 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1509468)
weird..you say we hate on boateng because we're racists, not because he's an idiot.

weird super troll can't tell i'm trolling dru.



let him stay, as long as we limit him to 2 smilies a post. Oh and he admits the duck is a gigantic disappointment and an immature toolbag


you are all subconciously racist with boateng though. It's a fact.

crazy4milan 28-09-2012 18:32

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/3552401_o.gif

Senatore_M84 28-09-2012 18:32


Ashish 28-09-2012 18:39

i hope some young newbie punk post here now :o

Its not funny here now:o

I want to troll ... I want to run .. I am listening to renegades of funk now :fp:

Sage 28-09-2012 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1509472)

I want to troll ...

http://www.sanitaryum.com/wp-content...ree-cookie.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:30.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.