The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

necromancer 29-09-2012 09:38

So littlefriend is Drucurl. Now who is Zafira and who is Razvalinho?

Jasper 29-09-2012 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 1509734)
So littlefriend is Drucurl. Now who is Zafira and who is Razvalinho?

+1. I'm getting too old for this shit.

[img]dannyglover.gif[/ img]

damn 29-09-2012 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1509750)
+1. I'm getting too old for this shit.

[img]dannyglover.gif[/ img]

jasper, did you get the memo regarding our mutual problem? http://muslimmomscafe.com/forums/ima...suspicious.gif

Jasper 29-09-2012 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1509753)
jasper, did you get the memo regarding our mutual problem? http://muslimmomscafe.com/forums/ima...suspicious.gif

Just link the profile. I can't be the hitman without clear directions.

damn 29-09-2012 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1509760)
Just link the profile. I can't be the hitman without clear directions.

leave no evidence behind jasper.....i'll get sven to write a statement expressing our sadness at this unforeseen loss.

your target

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/member.php?u=1

good luck. :thumbsup:

derpu 29-09-2012 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1509765)

What do you mean by this?

Sage 29-09-2012 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1509765)
leave no evidence behind jasper.....i'll get sven to write a statement expressing our sadness at this unforeseen loss.

your target

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/member.php?u=1

good luck. :thumbsup:

a coup d'etat


fuck yeah :proud:

MilanMB 29-09-2012 11:21

If you want David, you have to go through me. :o

Don't worry though, David got a soft heart, he'll let them all come back eventually.

Sage 29-09-2012 11:21

you're making it easier for us :lol:

derpu 29-09-2012 11:22

damn would be happy to go through you, if you know what i mean.

MilanMB 29-09-2012 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izanagi (Post 1509789)
damn would be happy to go through you, if you know what i mean.

yeah, i thought someone would pick up on this :lol:... perverts

damn 29-09-2012 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1509785)
If you want David, you have to go through me. :o

typical milan fan, always on the losing side :o

fine, jasper "off" him too. :o ....hold that order jasper, in an effort to streamline the coup process we the revolution have decided to out source the offing of milanMB to asian subcontractors.
any intrested party please come forward.....you will also be required to "cap" christians ass......he'll just end up whining and vowing to avenge his fallen brother. :rolleyes:


Quote:

Don't worry though, David got a soft heart, he'll let them all come back eventually.
hollow tip bullets. good choice jasper :thumbsup:

GreatKalu 29-09-2012 12:40

As much as I am proud of our illustrious history, I would like to see the new boys on the banner. Don't get me wrong, current banner is epic. But we need to start living in the present.

Zafira 29-09-2012 12:53

In the current banner, Rivera's left hand looks weird, it seems like someone has chopped it off and now blood is everywhere.

Jasper 29-09-2012 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1509765)
your target

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/member.php?u=1

good luck. :thumbsup:

How many times I have to tell that I tried to ban David first thing getting the ban button. The fucker has made it impossible. :mad:

damn 29-09-2012 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1509851)
How many times I have to tell that I tried to ban David first thing getting the ban button. The fucker has made it impossible. :mad:

impossible is nothing :o ....is jasper all in?

Marcus 29-09-2012 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 1509695)
There are few things better than waking up on a Saturday mid-day hungover, drinking a huge mug of black coffee and reading the drama in this thread.

:star:

It's kinda what I do every day, and it's not just this thread, it's every thread.

Ashish 29-09-2012 15:42

David just make me unbannable not like sasha and i will drive these bastards to mordor ..in return i will only ask you to ban pirlo word in the forum

Congo Powers 29-09-2012 15:46

i dont like all of u guys talking about my relative david like this....making demands, joking about banning him/coupdetat etc

Ashish 29-09-2012 15:48

oh well casper and sage i will do it for free .. just dont ban me and send all the posts to purgatory when its done


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:52.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.