The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Fiero 22-11-2012 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1564184)
lol

i made a loooong ignore list, and then i realized that i count votes :fp: fail.

Just click 'show this post' on their posts in the votes thread. Then enjoy a happy forum life everywhere else.

MilanMB 22-11-2012 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1564193)
Just click 'show this post' on their posts in the votes thread. Then enjoy a happy forum life everywhere else.

:fp::fp:

couldn't you have said this earlier? :D now i have to start over.

Fiero 22-11-2012 21:25

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-...j-laughing.gif

Jasper 22-11-2012 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1564184)
lol

i made a loooong ignore list, and then i realized that i count votes :fp: fail.

How long is loooong? I have a loooooooooooooooooooong one.

Sage 22-11-2012 21:26

I got no one on it, it's useless because they get quoted.

MilanMB 22-11-2012 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1564212)

the first list i made was loooooooooooooooooong, but this time it's just 7-8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1564214)

yeah, the post itself doesn't disappear either, it even says who's made the post :fp:

there must be a better system available for ignore lists for vBulletin forums.

Fiero 22-11-2012 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1564212)

Dude at one point I had 57 people on my ignore list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1564214)

Yeah it sucks when that happens, but still it filters a lot of bullshit.

ulladullau 22-11-2012 21:37

like Sage said, no point, plus it's not hard to scroll past posts

and @Jasper wouldn't you want to read those posts so you can ban them quicker? :D

Jasper 22-11-2012 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulladullau (Post 1564228)
like Sage said, no point, plus it's not hard to scroll past posts

and @Jasper wouldn't you want to read those posts so you can ban them quicker? :D

Ironically those who piss me off the most get a pass. I'll just go for back and forth few times and then put them on ignore. Don't report also since I already 'got in the ring' myself.

Many are ignored for just wasting my time. Nothing new to read but walls of texts.

Campione 24-11-2012 11:54

Time in matchthread

Would be appreciated if people could start to write the time (CET) in the tfirst post for each match thread.

Sasha 26-11-2012 07:31

Can we ban people who come in here and gloat about trolling other forums? It's pathetic. I don't even VISIT other teams' forums, let alone post there. Waste of time and you look like a fool when you troll them and then come back here expecting a virtual high 5. :fp:

Jasper 26-11-2012 10:19

Those are pretty pathetic, yeah. Going all turkish on other forums. But I don't think we should ban people for what they do outside this forum.

damn 26-11-2012 13:43

david just thought I should let you know that you've got cheaters here, I won't mention names but :rolleyes:

David 26-11-2012 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1569066)
david just thought I should let you know that you've got cheaters here, I won't mention names but :rolleyes:

Yes, there are some Juve fans registered.

Ashish 26-11-2012 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1568715)
Can we ban people who come in here and gloat about trolling other forums? It's pathetic. I don't even VISIT other teams' forums, let alone post there. Waste of time and you look like a fool when you troll them and then come back here expecting a virtual high 5. :fp:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jasper 26-11-2012 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1569066)

demote all cheaters.

damn for mod.

damn 26-11-2012 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1569190)
damn for mod.

so say we all

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/2333540_o.gif

damn is fair and just™

Corzioli 26-11-2012 22:48

Is there like a general football chat thread?

Y'know, like where you can just rabbit on about anything football-related without delving into specific leagues?

B'cos I have three ?s/comments:

- What exactly did Berlu tell the team on Friday at the 'Nello? Like, did some journalist spy in on that, or was it leaked anyhow? Seriously, I'm curious. It worked as good as Churchill's post-Blitz orations, it did! :proud:

- Speaking of which, I think *those* West Ham supporters are in scalding hot water for those AH chants vs. Tottenham, now that the BDBJ is involved. FA can't ignore stuff anymore. Not that it was ever to be taken lightly. Once all the many brats worldwide know their once-cherished anonymity won't hide their donkey-dick ways as it used to - online or off - they'd start to behave. Throw the book at them I say!!

And..the nickname 'Yid Army' is rather distasteful...couldn't someone be more inventive? I could look up a Yiddish dictionary and cook up some spicy, non-offensive nicks if they want. :)

- the mascot for the WC is called 'Fuleco'. Now I don't know what that means, Sven, but..some basic wordplay and...

Maybe it's just my dirty mind. :tongue:

EDIT: Thread. The word was 'thread'. How did I miss that? :fp:

KujaIX 26-11-2012 23:17

I never realised that Yid was in relation to Yiddish. :eek:

My god.

Corzioli 26-11-2012 23:26

Way of the world, my friend.

HATE. Of everything supposedly different.

Sad, sad, sad.