The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Gacek 06-07-2013 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 1797101)
And what's the guarantee that the same trashtalk won't happen in that thread?

acmilan4ever had once tried this out - with a separate thread for transfer 'news' and a separate one for 'discussions'. Didn't work.

Ok. Then cut this trashtalk off. You know, you can use bans or warnings.
If someone would like to talk to other user: let them use PM's or facebook or anything else, but topic for rumours should be for rumours only, not for shit talk. Otherwise you let those users to shit everywhere, not only into commode. Those pointless posts are everywhere, not only in commode, but due to frequency they're annoying especially in there.
Do something. Do anything.

7_Sheva 06-07-2013 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gacek (Post 1797238)
Ok. Then cut this trashtalk off. You know, you can use bans or warnings.
If someone would like to talk to other user: let them use PM's or facebook or anything else, but topic for rumours should be for rumours only, not for shit talk. Otherwise you let those users to shit everywhere, not only into commode. Those pointless posts are everywhere, not only in commode, but due to frequency they're annoying especially in there.

:thumbsup:

jammin 06-07-2013 17:13

Welcome back, :star:7 Sheva:star:!

Sod-Lod 06-07-2013 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by gacek (Post 1797238)
ok. Then cut this trashtalk off. You know, you can use bans or warnings.
If someone would like to talk to other user: Let them use pm's or facebook or anything else, but topic for rumours should be for rumours only, not for shit talk. Otherwise you let those users to shit everywhere, not only into commode. Those pointless posts are everywhere, not only in commode, but due to frequency they're annoying especially in there.

+ 1

MarioReality 06-07-2013 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gacek (Post 1797238)

Do nothing.

It;s the cool thing to do

Congo Powers 06-07-2013 17:47

do everything u can

strive to be the best EVER

you only live once--francis drake 1672

become the greatest forum posters with wisdom and insight

Sod-Lod 06-07-2013 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1797337)
do everything u can

strive to be the best EVER

you only live once--francis drake 1672

become the greatest forum posters with wisdom and insight

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOgMycFCYAAJ2eV.jpg:large

Congo Powers 06-07-2013 17:52

no violence please

also no sitting on tanks allowed

Sod-Lod 06-07-2013 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1797345)
no violence please

also no sitting on tanks allowed

:lol: :thumbsup:

MarioReality 06-07-2013 18:54

it's depressing that the worlds best footballer is stuck with an ancient 3G mobile network

Nikfes 07-07-2013 00:06

:lol:

Sod-Lod 08-07-2013 18:53

A Request to rename the thread

Thanks in Advance

Ashish 04-08-2013 20:34

can i get to ignore by the join date? a ignore list which ignores everybodywho joined in last couple of years?

mods cannot be added to ignore list :fp:

well i know its not going to happen .. what the hell just asking it

Pipa 05-08-2013 05:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1824209)
can i get to ignore by the join date? a ignore list which ignores everybodywho joined in last couple of years?

mods cannot be added to ignore list :fp:

well i know its not going to happen .. what the hell just asking it

Don't you like the new hip and cool posters? :(

Pipa 05-08-2013 05:26

The golden tie should be changed :gt:

without the tie knot, it looks more like a used condom

Gacek 14-08-2013 21:40

It's ridiculous, really.
acmilan4ever admitted in The Rumour Commode that he is powerless to clean all the shit in Commode. I don't want to attack him - I understand him perfectly. It's not his fault and maybe it's good for forum that he doesn't have a power to ban those who should be banned. I don't want to suggest anything in this matter.

I would like to know whether mods are discussing this issue or not.
Something should be done, you know? Moderator of this topic admits that some users should be banned and he can't do anything. Ha, many users in this topic write that same users should be banned. What's more - they want them to be banned, go and take a look. Everyday this topic is full of shit because of their actions. Is it really necessary?
I don't want to defend mariosheva, even when the duration of punishment is... let's say controversial. But I'd like to say that one user throwing insults once for month is better than a group of completely useless users that post pages and pages of shit - and that's not a metaphor, go and take a look on posts from today.

You banned him - fairly IMO - so go and do anything with people who post shit.
Someone said that they should stay because they're funny. Ok, I have a sence of humour so they are not funny to me, but I understand that for a caveman they can sound funny. But on a forum it's not about jokes only. If I would like to see jokes - I'd go to native pages with them. When I want to see rumours - I don't want to go through pages and pages of shit.

Please, do something.

Congo Powers 14-08-2013 22:03

R u talking about the rumour commode?

Ashish 14-08-2013 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gacek (Post 1834390)
It's ridiculous, really.
acmilan4ever admitted in The Rumour Commode that he is powerless to clean all the shit in Commode. I don't want to attack him - I understand him perfectly. It's not his fault and maybe it's good for forum that he doesn't have a power to ban those who should be banned. I don't want to suggest anything in this matter.

I would like to know whether mods are discussing this issue or not.
Something should be done, you know? Moderator of this topic admits that some users should be banned and he can't do anything. Ha, many users in this topic write that same users should be banned. What's more - they want them to be banned, go and take a look. Everyday this topic is full of shit because of their actions. Is it really necessary?
I don't want to defend mariosheva, even when the duration of punishment is... let's say controversial. But I'd like to say that one user throwing insults once for month is better than a group of completely useless users that post pages and pages of shit - and that's not a metaphor, go and take a look on posts from today.

You banned him - fairly IMO - so go and do anything with people who post shit.
Someone said that they should stay because they're funny. Ok, I have a sence of humour so they are not funny to me, but I understand that for a caveman they can sound funny. But on a forum it's not about jokes only. If I would like to see jokes - I'd go to native pages with them. When I want to see rumours - I don't want to go through pages and pages of shit.

Please, do something.

come back next summer
Case Closed

ww 14-08-2013 22:41

right on!

gacek, there are two kinds of cubans: the ones who fight for communism and spend their lifes protesting and claiming for capitalists heads like che guevara and the ones who learn how do box or judo and runnaway during the olympics, like hector lombard

I think that hector lombard is happier so, follow ashish's advice and be an hector lombard

joyrider 14-08-2013 22:47

gacek, stay here a few seasons more...after that you'll maybe understand what the commode is really about