The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

ww 14-08-2013 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyrider (Post 1834460)
gacek, stay here a few seasons more...after that you'll maybe understand what the commode is really about

http://beerepiphany.files.wordpress....inky_brain.jpg

dilllb 14-08-2013 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gacek (Post 1834390)
It's ridiculous, really.

I have a sence of humour

Please, do something.

No you don't. Thats the problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gacek
When I want to see rumours - I don't want to go through pages and pages of shit.

What rumors ? there were like 2 real rumors in the last couple of weeks.

Everybody's talking there about 1st team/2nd team/primavera possible & impossible formations/tactics, about wonderkids from Football Manager, about players who should go and players we must bring. Same shit over and over again. Don't tell me you love that.

I'm not trying to defend anyone but anything that breaks monotony is more than welcome. Even if it's a discussion about shit.

joyrider 14-08-2013 23:30

Quote:

Someone said that they should stay because they're funny. Ok, I have a sence of humour so they are not funny to me

if you try your sense of humor, maybe you'll get lucky tonight

Mr. Milanista 14-08-2013 23:37

Quote:

Ok, I have a sence of humour

ok, go ahead and tell me a joke.

Milanista2020 14-08-2013 23:55

Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Robin.
Robin who?
Robin the piggy bank again.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/391429dd4...expso1_500.gif

joyrider 15-08-2013 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milanista2020 (Post 1834490)
Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Robin.
Robin who?
Robin the piggy bank again.

ban !!

due to no sence on humoring fellow r&b members

leaf 15-08-2013 02:40

Quote:

It's ridiculous, really.
acmilan4ever admitted in The Rumour Commode that he is powerless to clean all the shit in Commode. I don't want to attack him - I understand him perfectly. It's not his fault and maybe it's good for forum that he doesn't have a power to ban those who should be banned. I don't want to suggest anything in this matter.

I would like to know whether mods are discussing this issue or not.
Something should be done, you know? Moderator of this topic admits that some users should be banned and he can't do anything. Ha, many users in this topic write that same users should be banned. What's more - they want them to be banned, go and take a look. Everyday this topic is full of shit because of their actions. Is it really necessary?
I don't want to defend mariosheva, even when the duration of punishment is... let's say controversial. But I'd like to say that one user throwing insults once for month is better than a group of completely useless users that post pages and pages of shit - and that's not a metaphor, go and take a look on posts from today.

You banned him - fairly IMO - so go and do anything with people who post shit.
Someone said that they should stay because they're funny. Ok, I have a sence of humour so they are not funny to me, but I understand that for a caveman they can sound funny. But on a forum it's not about jokes only. If I would like to see jokes - I'd go to native pages with them. When I want to see rumours - I don't want to go through pages and pages of shit.

Please, do something.

Don't ever assume that anything on this forum is or should be fair. And why should it? This is David's playground that he actually $pend$ money on. He should have things done and said his way.

Ashish 15-08-2013 02:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by leaf (Post 1834576)
Don't ever assume that anything on this forum is or should be fair. And why should it? This is David's playground that he actually $pend$ money on. He should have things done and said his way.

:lol::lol:

Dottore Joey 15-08-2013 04:11

The Rumor Commode is fine as it is :thumbsup:

Congo Powers 15-08-2013 04:23

President joeys sig :lol:

ww 15-08-2013 04:27

Quote:

you two could be bffs

Pipa 15-08-2013 05:11

Quote:

Why is life so unfair? :cry:

Milanista2020 15-08-2013 05:23

^^ it's even more unfair when you see yourself as a victim.......

Pipa 15-08-2013 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milanista2020 (Post 1834634)
^^ it's even more unfair when you see yourself as a victim.......

I am adopted? :cry:

Mr. Milanista 15-08-2013 15:55

Thank you mods for demoting Jasper. :thumbsup: Always wanted him on my ignore list.
He's the first person ever going into my ignore list.

Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! :thumbsup:

ww 15-08-2013 15:57

when I joined this forum, I used to think that jasper was a douche

now I like him, he lives in my heart, he's a sweet man

you should take him out of your ignore list

Mr. Milanista 15-08-2013 15:59

He's still a douche to me and as long as he's that, he's staying on the ignore list.

Pharaoh 15-08-2013 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1834928)
He's still a douche to me and as long as he's that, he's staying on the ignore list.

as a member of task force I'm surprised you hate jasper

Ashish 15-08-2013 16:03

Japser may be a douchebag , but i have know him for a long time that he is a friend, well douche bag friends , whats the difference anyway friends douchebags

Congo Powers 15-08-2013 16:03

:lol: :proud: