The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

jammin 16-08-2013 05:55

Laptop...

Mr. Milanista 16-08-2013 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1835282)
Many people don't really get Jasper. He's always ready to help, you just have to earn it. Plus he loves to be called a douchebag. :D If you insult him, he won't try to prove you wrong but rather he'll troll you into believing it more. :lol:

:lol: if he's gonna play complicated over the Internet he should try and get a life.

MilanMB 16-08-2013 09:54

Death match between jammin and damn.

I'm jammins's coach :mb:

Pipa 16-08-2013 10:13

jammu VS damn

Start placing your bets now!

Don't miss the fight of the century!

http://www.bontheball.com/wp-content...5/fighting.gif

damn 16-08-2013 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1835454)
Death match between jammin and damn.

I'm jammins's coach :mb:

even though jammin is clear fodder I will require the services of the A-team of coaching.

from china 6th dan shaolin kung fu master derp will teach me the art of fighting.

from the Arabian desert sheikh sage bin oil well will teach me how to oppress south east asians. sage will also be in charge of my nutrition. :proud:

and after a hard day of kung fuing and oppressing I will require the the legendary skills of Thailand's number one "masseuse" pipa to ensure I can train for "long time" :b:

this team will ensure a happy ending :proud:

Pipa 16-08-2013 10:43

masaagii massagii sucky sucky 4 dallaaa

damn 16-08-2013 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipa (Post 1835474)
masaagii massagii sucky sucky 4 dallaaa


"make one holla"

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/imag...ine=1331118670

Pipa 16-08-2013 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1835482)

You fane gentalman, I give you discount, best discount

beautiifulll gaaalll cheap cheap

Congo Powers 16-08-2013 11:11


Sage 16-08-2013 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1835472)
even though jammin is clear fodder I will require the services of the A-team of coaching.

from china 6th dan shaolin kung fu master derp will teach me the art of fighting.

from the Arabian desert sheikh sage bin oil well will teach me how to oppress south east asians. sage will also be in charge of my nutrition. :proud:

and after a hard day of kung fuing and oppressing I will require the the legendary skills of Thailand's number one "masseuse" pipa to ensure I can train for "long time" :b:

this team will ensure a happy ending :proud:

I got your back, your devness :proud:

jammin 16-08-2013 11:36

No offense to damn, he is one of my favorite posters of all time, of all time, but I think Sage will make a better candidate than him.

derpu 16-08-2013 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1835509)
I got your back, your devness :proud:

:eek: :thumbsup: +1 :proud:

4 rife

Pipa 16-08-2013 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin (Post 1835512)
No offense to damn, he is one of my favorite posters of all time, of all time, but I think Sage will make a better candidate than him.

saag VS damn

Start placing your bets now!

Don't miss the fight of the century!

http://www.bontheball.com/wp-content...5/fighting.gif

Sage 16-08-2013 11:42

bollywood "DEV" damn is the best candidate. :b:


4 rife

derpu 16-08-2013 11:54

China 6th dan shaolin kungfu master :lol:

Combined with damn's bollywood slow motion martial arts this will probably be the deadliest style in the galaxy

Jasper 16-08-2013 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1835472)
sage will also be in charge of my nutrition. :proud:

http://a.imageshack.us/img121/2889/ohdamnlold.gif

Sage 16-08-2013 12:12

we're gonna fatten his devness up :proud: raise his defense :devilehh:

jammin 16-08-2013 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipa (Post 1835519)
saag VS damn

Start placing your bets now!

Don't miss the fight of the century!

http://www.bontheball.com/wp-content...5/fighting.gif

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...np5p_460sa.gif

derpu 16-08-2013 12:39

damn vs Sage

rNb real vs rNb plastic

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/287...-of-doom-o.gif

Sage 16-08-2013 12:53

there is no bollywood "DEV" damn vs Sage :o


it's jammu vs damn :proud:


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IZWnQ907c0...RA_123343f.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:44.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.