The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

leaf 02-10-2017 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by General (Post 2764842)
What if... just keep an open mind...

Leaf was given his own area to do whatever he wanted

Like a mini secession within RnB.

He can be free to say anything he wants.

Free of mods. His own play area. Like the Catalan referendum.

I don't want this. I only want the rules to be equally applied to all. No protected classes / persons

Plus I'll say whatever I want on my vlog.

Burlesqoni 02-10-2017 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by leaf (Post 2764846)
I don't want this. I only want the rules to be equally applied to all. No protected classes / persons

Plus I'll say whatever I want on my vlog.

Why would you want this?

Everyone would be permabanned. Rumour bots would be the only ones on the forum.

General 02-10-2017 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 2764843)
For what benefit? Is his contribution relevant enough to secede territory to him?

Catalonia contributes to 26% of Spain's exports.

I would argue that Leaf is simply looking for freedom of speech on the forums

My proposal would allow that at some level.

A thread for leaf and and anyone who wants to discuss his opinions.

Burlesqoni 02-10-2017 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by General (Post 2764864)
I would argue that Leaf is simply looking for freedom of speech on the forums

My proposal would allow that at some level.

A thread for leaf and and anyone who wants to discuss his opinions.

If you are looking for naming options again I suggest: Vaginal tearing.

necromancer 02-10-2017 19:09

So General wants Leaf to have a #safespace but leaf himself doesn't want it. Matter closed. Especially when there's an elegant solution to all this ie his Vlog. We can't censor his Vlogs. All he need is to Vlog vociferously.

Personally, I'd love to see his Vlogs as well.

General 02-10-2017 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 2764914)
So General wants Leaf to have a #safespace but leaf himself doesn't want it. Matter closed. Especially when there's an elegant solution to all this ie his Vlog. We can't censor his Vlogs. All he need is to Vlog vociferously.

Personally, I'd love to see his Vlogs as well.

Agreed with Vlogs. Leaf must invest in that avenue.

Pity that he didn't agree to the proposed safe space. That would have been gold.
Now that you called out the name safe space, leaf won't ever go for this. It was such a good set up. It would have provided months of entertainment

Alas

leaf 02-10-2017 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by General (Post 2764918)
Agreed with Vlogs. Leaf must invest in that avenue.

Pity that he didn't agree to the proposed safe space. That would have been gold.
Now that you called out the name safe space, leaf won't ever go for this. It was such a good set up. It would have provided months of entertainment

Alas

You must not think much of me if you think I'd effectively agree to a safe space but not recognize it as one.

Again, all I want is for the rules to be enforced as stated in the rules section for everyone

In other news I just bought a new mic for the vlog. I remember ppl were complaining that they were only getting audio out of one side. So there's that.

So many things have happened it's almost overwhelming to make a vlog now though. It has to be general as fuck....probably going to flop.

General 02-10-2017 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by leaf (Post 2764931)
You must not think much of me if you think I'd effectively agree to a safe space but not recognize it as one.

Again, all I want is for the rules to be enforced as stated in the rules section for everyone

In other news I just bought a new mic for the vlog. I remember ppl were complaining that they were only getting audio out of one side. So there's that.

So many things have happened it's almost overwhelming to make a vlog now though. It has to be general as fuck....probably going to flop.

The masses want Vlogs

leaf 27-10-2017 15:01

Dear David,

This is again an appeal to remove necro as a mod. He makes a mockery of the forum and the spirit of the fans coming together. Ultimately his hypocrisy in applying the rules damaging to the community. I'm not the only one that notices this. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Regards,
dru.

joyrider 27-10-2017 18:28

David only listens to vlogs

Jasper 12-03-2018 15:46

delete thread - http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...61#post2808061

vB9 12-03-2018 19:11

Lol. Now I'm gonna make it my mission to post there everyday

leaf 14-03-2018 16:15

If I am to get banned I want these to be my last words

Necro is indeed the most dishonest person I've ever interacted with in real or online. The last incident is him making a claim that I simply requested a source for ....which naturally he couldn't provide.

I'm frankly tired of being harassed by him and a few posters on this forum who constantly post and follow me around accusing me of shit I've never said/done. Necro is the ringleader in this and abuses his position in this regard (posted from the wnt thread).

That's the spirit :proud:
Why wait? Go ahead and ban me now.
I don't break a single rule on the forum...but you have other posters (yourself included) who constantly personally insult me

At this point why do the rules even matter?

As long as I post an "inconvenient" news article for the protected class on this forum I'm in ban danger.

Here's how the WNT goes...I post an article...often completely without commentary here and the usual suspects respond in either a personal insult directed at me my perceived race or ethnicity or Trinidad....and you DO NOTHING against those posters...but you're constantly harassing me regardless. It's a pity that David hasn't noticed what a biased dishonest conniving person you are.

I have zero respect for a dishonest hypocrite. Your threats don't phase me in the slightest. Ban me if you want.

Take care of yourselves and eachother :)

-dru

Pedro 14-03-2018 20:32

Take care, dru.

MilanMB 14-03-2018 20:47

:lol:

AC_Wesley 14-03-2018 21:10

Jasper 14-03-2018 21:33

stop posting that vikings crap :mad:

AC_Wesley 14-03-2018 21:58

What Viking crap? :conf:

Jasper 14-03-2018 22:14

um ... doh :rolleyes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by AC_Wesley (Post 2808958)

AC_Wesley 14-03-2018 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 2809060)
um ... doh :rolleyes:

Yes, they gave Njord, God of the Sea, a testicle beard. Awful decision.