The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m here for a joint Italy-Spain league.

La Serie A here we come.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think you're the biggest attention whore I've ever seen in this forum... And we've had some high level attention whores in here over the years.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
:lol:

I mean, it's allowed to bitch and moan in here. You can't make up rules and expect people to follow them, you psychopath. Some high level of narcisism you've been blessed with.

Try to use the ignore list of it bothers you that much, or log off and meet some people and be obnoxious to them.

the irony

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
"UsE iGnOrE LiSt"

-

proceeds to quote said person 20x in a row and bitch about said posts. lmao

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all milanista are my brethren

except for the P-Squad (peanut squad/ Pioli squad...both apply)
Grandmaster Ronin
Great Wizard LocalHeroine..Founder of the Peanutician's Council
The Grandminister of Peanutry ...The Great GoodPeanut ..Official Creator of 'Samuball'

^^^^ official enemies of A.C Milan but i dont blame them ...they are victims of themselves:lol:

you found your new victims :proud:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I think you're the biggest attention whore I've ever seen in this forum... And we've had some high level attention whores in here over the years.

That's fine. You're the one that's right now provoking it, you were the one the elected yourself into a conversation you weren't a part of.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
"UsE iGnOrE LiSt"

-

proceeds to quote said person 20x in a row and bitch about said posts. lmao

It's my favorite when they comment that. It's a solution they always come up with but never follow through themselves. And they call me stupid.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean I see both sides of the argument

Are we faves for cl? No not at the minute, atalanta and lazio are bigger favourites to get top 4

But were we at the start of the season? No and here we are

We have hit a blip, but it is still in our hands. A win vs lazio isnt impossible, and even a draw isnt a disaster (will mean we will have to beat atalanta last game though which is tough)

So the "Bye Bye CL " posts are pussified and I understand it being called out. At the same time, its perfectly reasonable to be concerned towards Milans poor form. Its not just the results, its the performances. Without Ibra, we just do not function, we have no focal point, its really disturbing.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you found your new victims :proud:

Victims? He's upset with me because after reading his hilarious takes on Milan affairs, I likened him to Kojak, if he was sniffing glue.
Several months letter he's still upset.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Milan have extended the contract of Zlatan Ibrahimovic for one year

Yay! More games to miss!

tbh sometimes its better when he misses them, less chances for 10 men ending and slowpoke attacks. The guy revived the team , but we all know how it ends up longer term, in all teams. Zlatan needs to be injected into the dying team and then cleared, when he overstays his welcome it becomes poisonous.

Last edited:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Victims? He's upset with me because after reading his hilarious takes on Milan affairs, I likened him to Kojak, if he was sniffing glue.
Several months letter he's still upset.

ur nothin but a defenseless little victim...scared to even say where u live:lol::lol:

go write another essay on samu ball or on niang or cutrone..or on honda or how de ligt wouldnt start for milan cause of romagnoli..or on the trash pioli u love
or ur essays on andre silva or

LMAO at the Andre Silva fans waking up because he scored 2 PKs in Bundesfodder tonight.
He's scored 6 non-PKs this season.
Freaking Piatek has 4 in half the minutes, and he's been so bad Hertha are trying to send him back to Genoa.

Could only score against EL farmers when he wore the Milan shirt. One of the worst Milan signings ever. I shall be forever grateful to Frankfurt for bailing us out.

Won't be rated by Andre Silva fans, like Cutrone.

we dont rate cutrone cause our cognitive capabilities arent limited
99.5% of what u think is :lol::lol:
u are samu but then in poster form so like the others i ask u kindly dont try to engage in coversation with me thanks go in the trashbin with the other fodder posters or atleast have tiny ballsack to atleast say where u live..this is an forum and u are scared to answer the question? :lol

goodfella...switched to watching football at age of 45 coming from cricket and airhockey
at age 46 he bought a computer with internet access and FM 2008
and now hes here

localhero to be honest i feel bad for him il leave him for now .... such a victim:lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I would actually like to know how old badfella is

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
imo its very suspicious that im a huge cutrone pioli samu hakan calabria hater and u are a huge cutrone pioli samu hakan calabria fan
and im a big silva fan and u are a super big silva hater

that is like wow...super coincedental
u see people that is the behaviour of some seniour members on this board
reminds me of kindergarten:lol:

that is how hate gets formed in some peanuts,,,they keep reading samu this sam that pioli this and they will burst

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
imo its very suspicious that im a huge cutrone pioli samu hakan calabria hater and u are a huge cutrone pioli samu hakan calabria fan
and im a big silva fan and u are a super big silva hater

that is like wow...super coincedental
u see people that is the behaviour of some seniour members on this board
reminds me of kindergarten:lol:

that is how hate gets formed in some peanuts,,,they keep reading samu this sam that pioli this and they will burst

200.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:mb: calls ppl attention whore
Also :mb: posts pics of himself with a Hitler moustache
:proud:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not singling out Pioli just yet only because of the context he lost his hand on the team. It was during that endless streak of injuries when players would get injured and come back playing like they needed walking sticks and then get injured again.

The team slowly lost form starting from november and only in the last few games when Hakan and Benna were in some kind of form the team improved a bit but clearly not enough to save the season and we will probably not see that form again.

There was something really wrong with the fitness this season or maybe the preseason. Maybe the EL playoffs rushed things or something. But it's really absurd how a team so young suffered so much with injuries this season. This needs some response, maybe rethink the preparation or fire some people.

That said Pioli couldn't make a plan B work. He had no answer when the pressing game became less and less intense. He couldn't make the attack work without Ibra and the defense pretty much has the same problems game after game.

The CL spot will go down to the wire. It's all playoffs now.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
I'm not singling out Pioli just yet only because of the context he lost his hand on the team. It was during that endless streak of injuries when players would get injured and come back playing like they needed walking sticks and then get injured again.

The team slowly lost form starting from november and only in the last few games when Hakan and Benna were in some kind of form the team improved a bit but clearly not enough to save the season and we will probably not see that form again.

There was something really wrong with the fitness this season or maybe the preseason. Maybe the EL playoffs rushed things or something. But it's really absurd how a team so young suffered so much with injuries this season. This needs some response, maybe rethink the preparation or fire some people.

That said Pioli couldn't make a plan B work. He had no answer when the pressing game became less and less intense. He couldn't make the attack work without Ibra and the defense pretty much has the same problems game after game.

The CL spot will go down to the wire. It's all playoffs now.

The main problem is we havnt had a striker when Ibra was missing. Leao is very raw and has a kids mentality. Pioli has deffo made mistakes but having no proper striker for half the games this season gonna be tough on any coach.

We really need a fit Zlatan for this last stretch or we are doomed.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
what? we just officially gave 7M contract for Zlatan ?

nba-shocked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.