Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Wtf is up with Milan and injuries... is it now a mentality thing? Are the players thinking about injuries all the time now, therefore, making them more prone to injuries? And why the hell is our 18 year old injured with a ronaldo-like mysterious injury?? This is ******** and I'm starting to think it has a lot to do with the mentality of the team in general. My guess is that Pato will be out for the season.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Savo said:
Wtf is up with Milan and injuries... is it now a mentality thing? Are the players thinking about injuries all the time now, therefore, making them more prone to injuries? And why the hell is our 18 year old injured with a ronaldo-like mysterious injury?? This is ******** and I'm starting to think it has a lot to do with the mentality of the team in general. My guess is that Pato will be out for the season.

It could be psychological, who knows. Just wait and see what they say on acmilan.com about him.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
what the hell is wrong with our doctors?

Too bad everyone else isnt like Rino... He just ignores them and rapidly heals himself.

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
CentreD13 said:
what the hell is wrong with our doctors?

Too bad everyone else isnt like Rino... He just ignores them and rapidly heals himself.

yeah, remember, he is a member of the x-men after all! :D :D :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
gaizka22 said:
OK, stop it there. No need to turn above post into another :
- "that's a very correct interpretation of so and so"
- "i'm not like that"
- trying to outdo the post and create your own version

We all know how the the first similar post turned out to be.
I remember, good job gazza (working on a nickname for you).

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
haha lol :D He'll probs be back in no time.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Here's a little biology for you kids. Some species of R&B posters find it most confortable to reside in the lower regions of the mods' digestive tracts. This would, in turn, dictate that all of their ideas are composed entirely of eggested material. To see one of these fantastic creatures one only has to visit rthe U.C.L.A. observatory Lesson over :cool:

I heard on calciomercato that Pato might make it :eek: Apparently he has the mutant healing factor too but because he is so young it isn't developed as Gattuso's :D

Last edited:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
drucurl said:
Apparently he has the mutant healing factor too but because he is so young it isn't developed as Gattuso's :D

Damn i hope he gets that perfected soon. :D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Unless you're built like a tank or your name happens to be Sergio Aguero it seems that the more skillful players are destined to be perpetually injured in today's game. Just look at Ronaldinho, Owen, Van Persie, Eto'o, Messi, Saviola, Robben etc. It's a theory that I'm coming up with so please keep your list of exceptions to the rule to yourself :o

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Add Henry, Kaka, Rooney, Duff and Saha to that list... More explosive players have a higher probability of getting injured.

I expected people to finally point their fingers at the Milan lab this time (unlike when Ronaldo was injured, when it was all his fault and he was obviously faking it), but I sincerely didn't expect R99 to be blamed for this too. It does make sense though, its probably a virus that he spreads to other Brazilian forwards, by passing them the ball.

Face it, the Milan Lab is crap, renovation should hit that department as well.

as you see dru, I wouldn't have said Ronaldo is better (that goes without saying). But the rest of the interpretations was spot on. A good parody of 'why the Duck crossed the street' :D

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Add Henry, Kaka, Rooney, Duff and Saha to that list... More explosive players have a higher probability of getting injured.

I expected people to finally point their fingers at the Milan lab this time (unlike when Ronaldo was injured, when it was all his fault and he was obviously faking it), but I sincerely didn't expect R99 to be blamed for this too. It does make sense though, its probably a virus that he spreads to other Brazilian forwards, by passing them the ball.

Face it, the Milan Lab is crap, renovation should hit that department as well.

as you see dru, I wouldn't have said Ronaldo is better (that goes without saying). But the rest of the interpretations was spot on. A good parody of 'why the Duck crossed the street' :D
This was a crap newspaper report. He is back in training it was a lie.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's obvious to see him get injured, considering his age which does still not posses the full strength that will have probably in future.
I know that most of members here were laughing at some of us when we said that he'll become so important for us in his first/half season.
Now I see that, the other people now are crying like babies when they read the news that Pato won't be available for the next match. This says it all, they want him to play and save us. They want a 18 year old to do all the things in our attack that other/current strikers are not able to do it.
Same story was for Ronaldo. Everytime he got injured, people were spreading their anger.
Why don't they jump on players like Brocchi, Gourcuff, Cafu, Serginho and co when they get injured? Because they're not that important for us unlike Ronaldo was and respectively Pato.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
drucurl said:
so please keep your list of exceptions to the rule to yourself :o

i know u said to keep it to myself but i'd like to add Bes to the list of exceptions... :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Channel4 said:
Pato return lifts Milan

Milan’s young gun Alexandre Pato has finally returned to training after a lingering injury and he may even make the squad to face Reggina.

The man nicknamed “The Duck” has been out of action since the start of the month with a pain in his adductor muscle.

The problem confused Milan’s medical team, who were unable to explain why Pato was still in pain when the injury appeared to have healed.

However, the former Internacional man was able to return to training yesterday and seemed to be at 100 per cent.

The news is a huge boost to Carlo Ancelotti, whose men cannot afford any slip-ups if they are to secure Champions League qualification.

Massimo Ambrosini is suspended for the weekend’s game against Reggina, as is defender Daniele Bonera after his horror tackle on Juventus’ Momo Sissoko last weekend.

Alessandro Nesta and Kakha Kaladze could return at the back and Marcos Cafu is ready to fill in on the right.

Pippo Inzaghi, who has scored four goals in two games, is expected to start as a lone striker with Alberto Gilardino warming the San Siro bench.
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr18b.html

Glad to hear he's back to training. But it's still worrying that the doctors couldn't make up what was wrong. Hope the problem doesn't persist. Perhaps it would be best to rest him VS Reggina.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato's muscle disorder can only be treated by vigorous movement of the leg to samba/carnival music Ronaldo/Romario/Ronaldino all were afflicted with the grave disorder but thankfully were 'cured' :o

Ronaldo9 you are a wrong. IT'S ALL RONALDO'S FAULT (IT ALWAYS IS ANYWAY). Ronaldo sent Pato an following e-mail encouraging him to fake injury all the time so he can collect a fat paycheck without having to actually work. It makes complete sense. I mean why would a young, up and comming striker want to actually play and prove himself :conf: Alternatively, Ronaldo secretly injected Pato with Nanobots that periodically work to create muscle damage.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Our doctor's seem to be having no idea.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
How many times is that this year when our doctors seem to be stumped by an injury.

What the hell is going on?

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hm... some say pato is training and may even feature in upcoming match. This might all be just a blown-out press-talk.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Riccardo said:
How many times is that this year when our doctors seem to be stumped by an injury.

What the hell is going on?
The reason they're stumped is because he was faking it....ask madtherchot the in-forum doctor. According to him doctors always know what's wrong with a player so the reason these press releases are comming out is because the management is trying to cover up the lazy excuse for a player that is Pato

EDIT: I'm using the same type of baseless reasoning that he uses to unrelentingly knock Ronaldo.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
drucurl said:
The reason they're stumped is because he was faking it....ask madtherchot the in-forum doctor. According to him doctors always know what's wrong with a player so the reason these press releases are comming out is because the management is trying to cover up the lazy excuse for a player that is Pato

pato lazy??
madtherchoth is mother fucker (thats the meaning of the word in hindi indian language seriously ), is it his real name .

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
drucurl said:

You really think he's faking?

Schedule