Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Adding Arcade Games to the forum would be great, and also a game section!

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
Soldier said:
Adding Arcade Games to the forum would be great, and also a game section!
The mods wouldn't go as far as arcade games because this is a forum to discuss about Milan not games..

The games are posted in the off topic but I do say that we should have sub topic threads. Ex: In the Off Topic thread we can have a Games thread inside of that and so on. That wasn't clear but I don't no how to make it clearer.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milano84 said:
omg i just viewed retards posting.....

Stendardo in some cases reminds me of Stam... he has a very powerful build and is one strong defender...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stendardo

did he really just compare stendardo to jaap staam?!!? block im 2 extra weeks.... Thats not even dumb..thats plain dillusional... any player linked to milan automatically is amzing in his eyes....

the giancarlo d......

antonini--stendardo--bonera--zambrotta--

definately good enough to insure us top 15
Sheesh. Please don't kvetch about people's player preferences in this thread.

Let's stay on topic, because there are more important things going on in the world than Giancarlo's ban.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Why exactly are so many people posting OT in this thread? We have an OT sub-forum, for christ's sake, we can have all sorts of pointless conversations there - I am serious. And if somebody doesn't get along well with another, either use the Ignore facility or use PMs for god's sake.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
drucurl said:
Hey man thanks! I'll log out now so that I don't bother anyone anymore. Sorry all....was just trying to make you laugh a bit :)
wtf?i hope you`re not serious about it..

your posts are generally funny and not annoying (exceopt the ones about the fatfag :devil2: )..:D

by the way,giancarlo was annoying with all that milan worshipping..

i usually defend the managment,players and coach in arguments,but what he was doing was too much..he posts a lot,and it gets boring reading the same stuff in each and every post..

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
one suggestion can we put all match statistics of Milan or table or something in one thread so that we could refer :)
i know it might be difficult( i didnt have any work :D)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ashish said:
one suggestion can we put all match statistics of Milan or table or something in one thread so that we could refer :)
i know it might be difficult( i didnt have any work :D)
We have this. Quick browse didn't show me the svanskafans link there. I believe that would be pretty much all you need.

Edit http://www2.svenskafans.com/milan/statistik.asp

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Jasper said:
We have this. Quick browse didn't show me the svanskafans link there. I believe that would be pretty much all you need.
thanks jasper thats good enough yi was looking for a site which has whole database of all serie a matches or milan matches, i think one site was mentioned in that thread :D

thanks fella

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would like David and the moderaors to take a look at Jivara's recent activities in the forum!http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=478837&posted=1#post478837 In this thread He insults Handicaps, He insults me, and he talks about my mom , but Unfortunately he wrote it in arabic!....
Another thread is the Funny/Odd Pics...Pretty Much Dirty!
Thanks in Advanced!

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
David, please change the header in the acmilan-online...Gila is gone alreadyyyyyy.......dont want some fiorentina fan to thinks that we miss him so much... :D

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry!.....I would like to turn your attention on this thread just 1 or 2 pages before! And Thanks!

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Soldier said:
I would like David and the moderaors to take a look at Jivara's recent activities in the forum!http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=478837&posted=1#post478837 In this thread He insults Handicaps, He insults me, and he talks about my mom , but Unfortunately he wrote it in arabic!....
Another thread is the Funny/Odd Pics...Pretty Much Dirty!
Thanks in Advanced!
lol, insult handicaps? ... whos the handicap? you obviously dont understand the joke so thats why i told you to keep your nose out of it, and i didnt insult your mother i said its way past your bedtime you dont want mommy to be angry.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jivara said:
lol, insult handicaps? ... whos the handicap? you obviously dont understand the joke so thats why i told you to keep your nose out of it, and i didnt insult your mother i said its way past your bedtime you dont want mommy to be angry.
Still, You shouldnt be bringing my Mom in the subject, right? And Isnt Chedric HAndicaped or sometn(he has no arms)SOmetimes jokes hurt more than they are funny..That's were they are not called jokes anymore..anyways i leave this subject to David,Kyara,Kasper,Crazy4milan, rex and others!

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Soldier said:
Still, You shouldnt be bringing my Mom in the subject, right? And Isnt Chedric HAndicaped or sometn(he has no arms)SOmetimes jokes hurt more than they are funny..That's were they are not called jokes anymore..anyways i leave this subject to David,Kyara,Kasper,Crazy4milan, rex and others!

Not knowing everything but there was a joke that on a picture it seemed that he had no arms ;)

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Soldier said:
ok i will edit the part about mommy to your teddy bear tinky winky, and for the chedric part... lol, it just shows that you have no clue about whats going on

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Soldier said:
..anyways i leave this subject to David,Kyara,Kasper,Crazy4milan, rex and others!
khm-khm

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dont edit it...let the mods enjoy...! Dud ei know you were joking about the Chedric seedorf thing..i was laughing my head off when all the others were joking..I saw your joke being a little bit rude..Anyways 10xs!

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Soldier said:

:eek:

Please do us all a favor and grow up.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Soldier said:
and i am supposed to understand that?:D
It was a cough. You have find out why I did it yourself(hint: basic reading skills).

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is it because i called you kasper?:D i never though you would comment on such thing!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drucurl said:
:mad: he's 13 have some patience !!
LOL drucu that was reallly nice

:D you are a funny guy :)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Ashish said:
LOL drucu that was reallly nice

:D you are a funny guy :)
No I was serious....it's unfair to ask the kids (under 17/18) to be as serious and grown up as the others....why not just enjoy their enthusiasm and exuberance? Why try to corrupt their spirit?