Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
I don't want him to go :(

E

Esoteric

Why ? We should give Inzaghi a chance, even more Verdi a chance so as Beretta. Come on, what will we make use of them staying if we don't use them actually on the pitch?

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
ooh i will be very sad if he leaves. i dont know why or how but i have a very strong feeling connection for him

I really wish if he stays, even if he doesnt play, but if someone will come he'll leave for sure because he is TRUE professionalism and wants to play and enjoy every second of football.

He has passion for football. I dont believe he loves us as much as he do love football

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
doesn't make sense ....unless we sign binho

Dinho/Odu/Verdi/Pato--Pato/IbrA--Binho/Pato/Odu/Verdi

or

---Ibra--Pato------
------Cam--------

hunt + Borri out -Cam + Binho in

setuple...my first son's name Adriano Silvio

Pato plays much better on the left, if Dinho's not playing Pato-Zlatan-Odu/Verdi

I'd much rather see Borriello leave than sit out on the bench for a few years. He's not amazing, but he has some talent and could really help some other team. I'd much rather see him playing the game than sitting on the bench. He's still got a few good years in him and he's not too slow, shame to waste it.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
If Borri doesn't mind to play as a rotation striker, I would just keep him, Both Ibra and Pato can play with any kind of strikers.. we could use the rotation when the schedule gets tough and should any injuries strikes

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Fun Fact: 3 years ago Borriello scored 19 for Genoa while Zlatan only scored 17 for Inter

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
wrong thread, delete plz

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We seem to be forgetting that we have a good striker in the squad, a striker who showed a lot of promise early on in his career before fading away; he's one of the most hard-working players we've had in recent years and whilst far from the best, he'll fight for his place in the team to prove everyone wrong. Just like he did with Genoa after failing that drugs test. Such desire and motivation can only be beneficial and you can guarantee that when called upon, he'll give his all.

On the other hand, we have Pippo and a few youth players capable of serving as backup. However, we'll be left with very few attacking options if both Huntelaar and Borriello leave, as we can't rely on Ibra, Pato and Pippo alone. I would, of course, like to see the likes of Verdi and Oduamadi receive game time in order to further develop but frankly, I don't think they're ready yet. Anyway, I wouldn't begrudge Borriello for wanting a move away to play regularly but whatever he decides, I thank him for his professionalism.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I'd keep Borriello, hes a very good striker. As a first option from the bench, he is an awesome choice to have. But if he isn't willing to sit on the bench and in his place Milan could have Robinho, I say

ari-gtfo.gif

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
most other players, I'd say STFU, but Borriello's a stand up guy who does a lot of things on the pitch that go unnoticed. I want him to get a chance at 1st team football even if it means going out on loan or being sold.

His goal today wasn't offside; would have been nice to see him get credit for it. And on the Silva goal, it was Borriello who played it to him while getting mugged by 2 defenders.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
he wouldnt accept been benched.. he has plans with NT of italy..

He is having chance on Milan since 2002 or 2003... the guy is about to turn 30yrs..

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I say talk him into staying until January and promise him starts in the Coppa games and maybe some serious minutes against bottom table teams, then see who wants a CF in January and send him away on loan. After that we can try to sell him, maybe to Genoa to replace Toni. Get the rights to KPG, Amelia, and youngsters for him

Fiero

Reaction score
If him leaving means Robinho, then it's ok, he can go. But please not to Juve though... I understand we make friends with their management and shit, but why do we help them out? I enjoy seeing them this way! At least don't sell to the zebras for under €20 million.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If him leaving means Robinho, then it's ok, he can go. But please not to Juve though... I understand we make friends with their management and shit, but why do we help them out? I enjoy seeing them this way! At least don't sell to the zebras for under €20 million.

I would not want him in a Zebra shirt either ,not cause his good or anything just dont want him to end up there.But if there management continues the trend to pay stupid amounts for mediocre players,by all means ship his ass to Turin.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Borri is a good striker, not wc, but still he's good enough for Milan imo.
He was playing really much last season and made some awesome goals, but now that Zlatan is here in our team it will be a hard time for him. He knows that and so he's thinking about moving to another team. I understand that Borri wants to play as much as possible, but if he leaves now Milan will be in a bad situation, we would miss a striker. And there's not much transfer time left, so I'm not sure if we would get a replacement this soon. So for now Borri should stay and then he will see how much he will play, we don't know yet how good Ibra will perform in a Milan shirt (hopefully great), so to be on the safer side we should keep him for now at least.

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
I want to keep Borriello, but he must look out for himself too and if that entails moving to another club seeking more playing minutes than so be it.

I would take Borriello over Robinho.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
if saying bye bye to borri means binho i say what the fuck are u still doing here? binho is waaaaay better. plus we can get 15 for borri and pay 10 for binho? that's just insane it's almost as a hustle as the ibra deal

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Juventus Keen On Signing Marco Borriello From Milan - Report
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's arrival at Milan has pushed Marco Borriello to declare his future plans as Juventus come in to sign him.

By Salvatore Landolina

Juventus are ready to fire up talks with Milan over Marco Borriello, who could leave the San Siro club following the arrival of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcelona.

The Italian striker has been forced to reconsider his future at the club and he could make a last-dash move to Juventus, according to **********.

"I will evaluate my situation as spaces have become restricted for me," he told the press.

And his position was reinforced by president Silvio Berlusconi.

"He knows the situation and so he will decide what is best for his future," said the Milan president.

That has left the door open for the Old Lady, who are looking to add to their frontline after David Trezeguet left the club by mutual consent.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! pretty please, no ladri 4 a milanista.

Borri might not be willing to bench warm but what makes people think robinho is? IMO we should try and convince borri 2 remain 4 at least another year, allegri to rotate him here and there and save money 4 ganso or something.

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
Milan e Juve raggiungono l'accordo per Borriello
30.08.2010 17:07 di Matteo Calcagni
© foto di FORNASARI

Milan e Juventus, secondo quanto riportato da Sky Sport 24, hanno raggiunto l'accordo per il trasferimento di Marco Borriello in bianconero: la formula è quella del prestito con diritto di riscatto a favore del club piemontese. Mancherebbe solo la firma del giocatore per sancire la conclusione dell'operazione. Parallelamente degli emissari rossoneri sono in viaggio verso Manchester, pronti a chiudere la trattativa con il City per il passaggio di Robinho al Diavolo. Nel frattempo si attende ancora la firma di Huntelaar allo Schalke 04 che, stando alle ultime indiscrezioni, non sarebbe ancora arrivata.

10 min ago :head:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Milan and Juve reach agreement Borriello
30.08.2010 17:07 di Matteo Calcagni 08/30/2010 17:07 by Matthew Calcagni
© foto di FORNASARI © picture Fornasari

Milan and Juventus, as reported by Sky Sport 24, reached an agreement for the transfer of Marco Borriello in black and white: the formula is that the loan with the right of redemption for the Piedmont Club. Lacking only the signature of the player to confirm the conclusion of the operation. Pa Parallel outfalls Rossoneri are traveling to Manchester, ready to close the transaction with the City for the transfer of Robinho to the Devil . Meanwhile, still awaiting the signing of Newcastle United Schalke 04, according to the latest rumors, not yet arrived.

noo borriii donttttttttttt leaveeeeeeeeeeee ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

dont be a fool, you wont be a regular there. they are biased enough to play amauri before you.

better be a bencher at milan than at ladri

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Rejected Borri!! Not to Jube :cry:
Napoli or Genoa would be fine, but come on Jube???
They already got Mamauri and Iaquinta plus Quagz..
it's better to stay in Milan's bench than going there :mad:

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Remember people,after Borri goes who shouldnt bash B&G.Its Borrie who wants to go(cant blame him,he needs to play).Robinho is on standby as long as Borrie wants to stay,but he wants to leave so Robinho will come.

Raiola is flying to Manchester to negotiate the deal,it seems done for me...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Goodbye Borri, I will always love you. :cry: So many memories, oh so many memories. :proud: :(

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why borri ?! you're such a nice guy.. i understand you want to PLAY, but you better stay on a place where you feel loved and belong to. i believe if you stay, you can become an inzaghi for us. he was equally a starter at milan like you were those two past seasons here. but he stayed here, bleed for the shirt and now is among bests of milan.

we need a hardworker as you. we need someone who LOVES football.

Schedule