Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
edit :D

Last edited:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I feel as if you guys need a total makeover for these forums. As someone who's experienced in web design (in fact i major in comp sci), it needs to be more easy on the eye and minimalistic . Like the gradients used on top of every post are so 2005. Really, if you guys just upgrade the forums to VB5 and apply a decent skin and change the colors to red and black it will look nice. And I think for the logo you should use the same lettering Milan use to stay consistent with the idea of being a Milan fan site. Plus tapatalk computability over outdated forumrunner which makes my eyes bleed on my phone would be AMAZING

Just my 2 cents (sorry for going a bit offtopic)

EDIT: oh, my one BIG complaint is why is it you HAVE to edit your profile picture to 100x100 manually? i know theres vb extensions that automatically resize the picture for you or is it something you guys do to prevent storage shortage?

Last edited:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I feel as if you guys need a total makeover for these forums. As someone who's experienced in web design (in fact i major in comp sci), it needs to be more easy on the eye and minimalistic . Like the gradients used on top of every post are so 2005. Really, if you guys just upgrade the forums to VB5 and apply a decent skin and change the colors to red and black it will look nice. And I think for the logo you should use the same lettering Milan use to stay consistent with the idea of being a Milan fan site. Plus tapatalk computability over outdated forumrunner which makes my eyes bleed on my phone would be AMAZING

Just my 2 cents (sorry for going a bit offtopic)

EDIT: oh, my one BIG complaint is why is it you HAVE to edit your profile picture to 100x100 manually? i know theres vb extensions that automatically resize the picture for you or is it something you guys do to prevent storage shortage?

We're fine as we are. :o

Fiero

Reaction score

You don't have to resize it manually. If it's under 19.5 KB, the system resizes it. But it's best if you resize it yourself for optimum quality.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I agree, this forum is so outdated. All the other big boy clubs have much cooler forums. :(

But don't mess with the color scheme. The white + red looks fine as it is.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

vB4 is so-so, not worth the effort, while vB5 is terrible. They've done their best to ruin a perfectly good product, which is the reason I don't upgrade the forums.

But we'll be forced to upgrade at some point. The only decent alternatives right now seem to be XenForo (but I'd like it to be more established) and IPB (I generally don't like the feel of it). I don't think vB will ever recover from the mistakes they've done.

It's worth noticing that many large forums are stuck with vB 3.x for the same reason we are - it's a great product + no other alternative comes close.

As for the colors, I'd like to stick with them rather than the washed-out school of thought that's currently in vogue.

Tapatalk vs. forumrunner - I'll look into it again. For me though, forum on mobile browser >>> tapatalk & forumrunner last time I tried them out.

Last edited:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
vB4 is so-so, not worth the effort, while vB5 is terrible. They've done their best to ruin a perfectly good product, which is the reason I don't upgrade the forums.

But we'll be forced to upgrade at some point. The only decent alternatives right now seem to be XenForo (but I'd like it to be more established) and IPB (I generally don't like the feel of it). I don't think vB will ever recover from the mistakes they've done.

It's worth noticing that many large forums are stuck with vB 3.x for the same reason we are - it's a great product + no other alternative comes close.

As for the colors, I'd like to stick with them rather than the washed-out school of thought that's currently in vogue.

Tapatalk vs. forumrunner - I'll look into it again. For me though, forum on mobile browser >>> tapatalk & forumrunner last time I tried them out.

Tapatalk 4 though is so easy. I browse XDA on it and it's such a delight using it.

You don't like vb4? I guess that's fair. It is kinda ugly. IPB though is very slick, especially when it comes to skinning you can do so much. It wouldn't be that hard to migrate everything to there anyway. The colors are fine, now that I think about red and black would make me puke. The away kit colors are what we won on our 7 CL titles with so the color scheme makes total sense.

I guess what make the forums look out of date is just the overall layout of vb 3. I had a forum for a private server I ran back in 08-10 and I had licenses to VB, IPB and around the time vb 4 came out, I found myself switching to IPB. I guess what sold me on IPB at the time was how modern and web 2.0 it looked at the time. I'm not sold on XenForo though. You might as well just stick to VB as you can do 100x more with VB if you wanted to then with XenForo.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
can we have just balotelli on the right side, by himself

sitting on a throne like God

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
balotelli with trimmed head(short hair) no trojan horse/roman soldier shit please

Mario+Balotelli+AC+Siena+v+AC+Milan+Serie+eQ-CBXpaVmOl.jpg

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think this forum needs a fresh look. Something modern.

I'll get shit thrown at me for this - but have a look at rube's.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
article-2170937-13FA1802000005DC-791_634x700.jpg

I see it now...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Holy shit...just realized the underwear he's wearing in that pic

I got the same pair on RITE NOW

Closer to God

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but really though guys....all we need is this pic on a good background

6YJFHMA.png

oh shit...or we do 3 pics of balotelli to represent the trinity

Balotelli1_2895411.jpg
tumblr_mopgfy7N7k1r5dmlbo1_500.png

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
or maybe someone can make a picture...and have balotelli sitting on this throne...

tumblr_mqojq8RB7T1rb9ab7o1_500.jpg

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
23ivwc3.png

this is what i meant btw. simple and consistent with the way milans logo looks with the same font

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
23ivwc3.png

this is what i meant btw. simple and consistent with the way milans logo looks with the same font

That is so gay, this is no afternoon time cooking show

What this forum needs is more ads

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
a logo without berlusconi is a joke .. 99.9% of you became milan fans or bayern fans because of berlusconi

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That banner is irritating the shit out of me. Why is maldinis face yellow/green and why is riveras elbow squirting blood?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can we have Mario on the banner or what

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
goat of goats competition ples.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
logo_03.jpg

really needs to upgrade this to HD or different pic !!