The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Suso has been as good as Paitek has been bad, this pre-season. I'm not convinced GP would put his head on the block for Suso as the TQ for the season ahead.

There's more chance of Suso wearing 10 than Hakan, can't see him being a starter. So many unanswered questions, three weeks out.

Dybala has reportedly rejected united and the deadline is supposedly set for tomorrow. Mandzukic will be included in the Lukaku deal.

If Dybala never had huge agent commissions and potential legal wrangles, he would be the ideal signing for GP this window.

If hakan was to change number, wouldn’t we have known that by now?

I am sure that suso will be the starting TQ in the first match IF he stays, considering his fitness levels and his performances.

But true there are so many unanswered questions and a lot could happen.

I am still hoping we sign him, somehow.. even when i know its impossible

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Piatek lazy shoot after Hakan pass sums it all about what is missing in this team. "Trust". Piatek should have trust Hakan on this ball at first + himself at 2nd.
U know when u used to run everytime and left crosses flying like F117 black jets u can't touch as your only hopes to score and finally someone understand your move and give da ball, it takes time to adapt. But he will for sure. Just stop this nonsense suso as TQ starter or ask him to think pass before shoot.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I’ve read a lot of nonsense this silly season but nothing trumps this theory that Piatek has lost it because he didn’t score in preseason.

no one said that piatek has lost it bcz he didnt score in pre season.

Simply no one can be sure about piatek being a consistent 20 goals striker

But sure we can be mr positivity force and say stuff like kessie is the best 22 years old mid

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
OFFICIAL - Nelson Dida has returned to Milan as the U-17 Goalkeeper coach

Welcome home Dida!

nelso-dida-playing-a-game-for-ac-milan--twitter.jpg

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
In a regular season match Piatek takes that ball 5-6 yds in and scores.

In a friendly, everyone is half-assing and he thought he as offside and ended it. Better that happens in pre-season where he knows not to do it again, than regular season where it costs points.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
In a regular season match Piatek takes that ball 5-6 yds in and scores.

In a friendly, everyone is half-assing and he thought he as offside and ended it. Better that happens in pre-season where he knows not to do it again, than regular season where it costs points.

"Piatek lost his flair" they say, forgetting his fantastic goals vs. Napoli. That kind of talent doesn't just get "lost" because of a change in coach/formation/etc.

:fp::fp::fp:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
If hakan was to change number, wouldn’t we have known that by now?

I am sure that suso will be the starting TQ in the first match IF he stays, considering his fitness levels and his performances.

But true there are so many unanswered questions and a lot could happen.

I am still hoping we sign him, somehow.. even when i know its impossible

Would hate to see the number 10 planted on the bench. Shades of Honda...

Will he won't he, that's why we need the questions answered.

Dybala looks impossible but, if they actually sign Lukaku, how can he remain at Juve...

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
outscored lewandowski for poland this year as well.

but you know... flair lost

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
no one said that piatek has lost it bcz he didnt score in pre season.

Simply no one can be sure about piatek being a consistent 20 goals striker

But sure we can be mr positivity force and say stuff like kessie is the best 22 years old mid

3f107424329b4fa632df01583d3c1347.jpg

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to Andersinho, Everton has not been sold because Gremio wants 40m for their 50% stake in the player.

The player is basically priced out of anyone wanting to buy him.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
CorSera: Suso is still on the market despite what the coach said during preseason games. Milan will only accept his clause value. Gasperini likes the player and Atlanta would try to bring the player on loan. Milan will most likely reject this possibility.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
CorSera: Suso is still on the market despite what the coach said during preseason games. Milan will only accept his clause value. Gasperini likes the player and Atlanta would try to bring the player on loan. Milan will most likely reject this possibility.

On loan :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Damn, I get a hard on every time I see this kit. Also OPEL :heart:

tell us

It basically was the last penalty kick and he saw sheva coming up to take it

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
So, Dida basically jinxed our 2005 final

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Would hate to see the number 10 planted on the bench. Shades of Honda...

Will he won't he, that's why we need the questions answered.

Dybala looks impossible but, if they actually sign Lukaku, how can he remain at Juve...

I Thought the lukaku deal is dependant on dybala.. you think united would accept mandzukic + money? I am not sure about that

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
So, Dida basically jinxed our 2005 final

No, Dida just had a massive brainfart on the first two goals that let Liverpool back in the game that eventually lost the final.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I Thought the lukaku deal is dependant on dybala.. you think united would accept mandzukic + money? I am not sure about that

The EPL window closes in 4 days - anything could still happen. If they try to force Dybala to united and it fails to happen. Things could get interesting.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The EPL window closes in 4 days - anything could still happen. If they try to force Dybala to united and it fails to happen. Things could get interesting.

Why are they so keen on getting rid of Dybala?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Man Utd have pulled back from the Dybala negotiation since he made it clear he doesn’t wanna go there. Which is extremely sensible.

What might happen at the end of this month is potentially an Icardi Dybala swap.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Why would Sarri want Lukaku - maybe it's just a ploy to make Inter overpay for Lukaku or miss out altogether. Or.. Agnelli might want to one up on Conte and Beppe.

Dybala suits GP's system, unlike Sarri's.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

dybala probably rejected idea of being cr bitch.
but tbh cr need cf next to him and i think dybala as 3rd striker limit juve tactic.
anyway its funny to keep cr, gonzalo, mandzu (if lukaku stay away) and sell dybala and kean.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule