The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only player seriously linked so far that I hope we don?t get is Pezzella

Don?t really see the point in him especially for the rumoured price - not that even I know him that well

I get that it?d be only to replace Musacchio or Duarte but still not what we should be investing in

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Mediaset: Brahim Diaz to Milan only on loan, the player wants to continue his career in Real Madrid.

If this is true then it?s clear to me that we?ve put all our eggs into the Tonali basket (which I?m fine with), we?ve seen a market opportunity in what I believe is a generational talent and a player who can transform our midfield for the next decade. Go spend the money on Tonali, get a player like Diaz who can play a number of roles and doesn?t take up any money from our budget.

Who knows perhaps Diaz does well here and we try to keep him, he might fall in love with the club.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Diaz can actually stay at Real if we're only getting him on a dry loan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Don?t really see the point in him especially for the rumoured price - not that even I know him that well

I get that it?d be only to replace Musacchio or Duarte but still not what we should be investing in

Fiorentina captain, he is not bad, but there is not much sense in signing a 29 year old because we already have Kjaer and Musacchio like him.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
btw Monza has already spend about 17 million for new players. Christian Gytkjaer was one of the best strikers in polish league. Silvio somehow lures him in to Serie b, even though he was followed by a couple of bundesliga clubs :lol:

We've been begging for a junior Milan side that competes in Serie B to help develop our young players. We may have found one in Monza if we play the cards right. Also great opportunity to monitor all these players Monza is signing.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
why only milan is linked with tonali this days
wasnt he a player with world class potential, unique generational midfielder??

He think he has great potential, but at his current level, I don't even understand why would Inter sign him, let alone top european clubs.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If this is true then it?s clear to me that we?ve put all our eggs into the Tonali basket (which I?m fine with), we?ve seen a market opportunity in what I believe is a generational talent and a player who can transform our midfield for the next decade. Go spend the money on Tonali, get a player like Diaz who can play a number of roles and doesn?t take up any money from our budget.

Who knows perhaps Diaz does well here and we try to keep him, he might fall in love with the club.

Was pretty much using the same logic in my head when justifying this move

IMO, we?ll be a much stronger team with a midfield that is so well covered (and secured for years to come even w the inevitable Bennacer sale in 1-2 years) than we?d be investing heavily in a RM when we have Samu who has proven to be a great system player for this position in which Pioli sees the right winger as a lot more defensive than Rebic on the other flank. Then there?s Saele who?s done well and whilst he?s not all that he will grow and does the job w the players surrounding him. I also think Conti will be promoted to playing further up more often w many games coming up. Calabria would leave and ideally we?d have Aurier and Kalulu.

With Tonali and Bakayoko also we have to think about Hakan and how he may not always be able to play that 10 role in which case we could either advance Tonali or Bennacer into that role playing 3 of them or go more offensive with Leao/Rebic there

Not sure what all this means for Paqueta. Potentially he could work in 3 roles in Piolis team but so far hasn?t worked in any really. It?d be a shame to see him sold for me but so is keeping him without playing time.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

I don't know much of him either, but a friend of mine who plays "fantacalcio" and watches a lot of games, told me he's one of the best central defenders of Serie A.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
We've been begging for a junior Milan side that competes in Serie B to help develop our young players. We may have found one in Monza if we play the cards right. Also great opportunity to monitor all these players Monza is signing.

Maldini and Galliani got along great, but wasn't there like a feud several times with Berlusconi?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Chelsea have proposed a loan swap deal to AC Milan for quality stopper Gianluigi Donnarumma, in a move that would send outcast Kepa Arrizabalaga to the Italian giants

dafuq chelshit?? dis iz blasphemy

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mediaset: Brahim Diaz to Milan only on loan, the player wants to continue his career in Real Madrid.

Diaz is merely a placeholder for Chiesa next year. Maldini is pressing for more Italians playing in the first 11 at Milan.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Chelsea have proposed a loan swap deal to AC Milan for quality stopper Gianluigi Donnarumma, in a move that would send outcast Kepa Arrizabalaga to the Italian giants

dafuq chelshit?? dis iz blasphemy

Kepa + 50m, won't even blink

edit: although, his wage is even higher... so only if Chelsea agree to pay part of it or if it goes well with the Italian tax law and doesn't cost us that much

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LMAO ronin.
how come one won't blink.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Kepa + 50m, won't even blink

edit: although, his wage is even higher... so only if Chelsea agree to pay part of it or if it goes well with the Italian tax law and doesn't cost us that much

I would love to get rid of the Donnarumma ceaseless drama, but there is no way signing Kepa can be good for us.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ dude you literally will forever using that username ?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
118555495_3242883249081068_3819845108487374054_n.jpg

118549340_3242883449081048_1849332981455457161_n.jpg

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
When i came up with it, the other options was to dedicate it to Kevin Constant, but Birsaforever sounded better to me.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
They can exchange kepa for antonio $ while paying kepas salary.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
No to dry fucking loans.

I will live with that but what the hell...

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Give us 70 million and just take him for goodness sake. We can get a right back, cb and gk with that.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I would love to get rid of the Donnarumma ceaseless drama, but there is no way signing Kepa can be good for us.

why not? is he that shit? I haven't watched him at all, but he was headed towards greatness at some point... and Chelski has a record of ruining players

don't bring up the feud with Sarri, coz Sarri is a cunt... Pioli is a father figure, he'll be good here

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
It's BS, Milan will start negotiating with him after the market ends, it clearly looks that our intention is to keep him and not sell this summer.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Sad we lose Florentino, I think he has very high ceiling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan needs to:
1. Right now, soon, pay Donna and prolong contract
2. Start scouting for new top gk, young one with normal wage and manager not Mino
3a) if Milan gets sold and becomes really rich again, sign 5 year deal and Donna (who is a top gk) stays here
3b) if Elliot stays Milan needs to sell Donna with non itali clause for 60 or so mln and buy new gk + great cb

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That 1v1 defending by Semedo is something you are taught not to do when you are 10. "Don't ever be square with the attacker. 45 degree angle, move your feet, lead him 1 way, preferably towards your covering defender". That right there from Semedo was what you see from 10 year old kids that never understood that part. It's shocking, really, to see a player in the CL defend that way. Not saying it's easy to defend Davies in isolation, but god damn, you can't call that defending.

Seriously, seeing it again and again makes me wonder how on earth a professional at the biggest stage could be so amateurish with his body shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.