The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
I cannot see how we should build a top CL team if we sell players before their prime. If giving Hakan a proper rise is too expensive, whom of the current players would we grant it? Will we ship them all once they come into prime age and want to make a leap up the wage ladder?

At the moment I dont think Romagnoli and Hakan can be any part of any top CL team right now so why should we paid them as much?

For Hakan 4m is too much but justifiable because to get someone equally good Milan have to fork out a lot of transfer fees. As for Romagnoli even 5m is too much and since we have the opportunity let sell him.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
true...haaland and lewandowski also suck!

Haaland scores at an even higher rate in Champions League.
Lewandowski is one of the CL all-time top scorers.

Silva? At Milan, he could only score against EL farmers. Scored some goals against semi-professional microstate NTs for Portugal.
Had a few half-decent months, scoring scrappy goals against shambolic La Liga defenses for Sevilla before he plummeted.

At Frankfurt he has a team that plays for him. They made him look good. They made Jovic look like a galactico for Real.

He's supposed to be a skilled forward, but the goals he's scoring makes Bacca's seem spectacular in comparisons. He's a poacher that doesn't have lead striker qualities.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Castillejo in the first 11 vs Udine? Hello nonexistant right side again :fp:

Doesn't make sense. Kessie, Theo, Calabria, etc. can play multiple games in a row but 21 yr old Alexis needs a rest? We need continuity on the right. Alexis had a good game. Let's see if he can cement that right wing position instead of playing a mediocre Samu who will probably be sold this summer.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
EvfQuQeXEAMbepU

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Silva? At Milan

milan has been a dysfunctional team ever since i am a fan of this club...still is

i dont care if players fail here...good players get bad (paqueta)...or they get angry(higuian) or bonucci and many others
im just patiently waiting for a serious coach and stadium im not expecting much until then:)

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
doesn't have lead striker qualities.

this i can agree with he is more of a second striker imo ideally maybe good with a strong tall guy who plays near him .. but nowadays u need to be lead striker or gtfo cause not many play 2 striker formation (maybe in a 3 man def?)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Vulture on Andre Silva in 2019

Yes, but this happened after he was loaned out to Sevilla (didn?t much there) and Milan went ?broke? due to FFP being in a position to sell (Silva, Cutrone) in order to buy (Leao, Rebic),

I was however Silva?s biggest supporter when he arrived here and wanted him to play more.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Yes, but this happened after he was loaned out to Sevilla (didn?t much there) and Milan went ?broke? due to FFP being in a position to sell (Silva, Cutrone) in order to buy (Leao, Rebic),

I was however Silva?s biggest supporter when he arrived here and wanted him to play more.

Excuses excuses :lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even though Hakan has not been in the best form since he got Covid, his set pieces are still on point. He should have had an assist against Roma, when Kjaer unluckily hit the post with his header. Ibra could have just passed it to Hakan, but I'm not as mad about that, as Ibra was capitalizing on an error and it's not like he messed up a play.

I just love how Hakan's good period with Milan gets reduced constantly. It goes from him playing well since we finally played him in his right position, and apparently he never played well for us before? Lol, stop it.

When he's healthy, he links the play, he passes, he really sets up the way we like to surge forward on the counter, because he plays the ball fast.

I really hope that he can get back to his old self, because he's a unique player that really suits us. He's also been played out of position for years, and still played well, and there's a reason why every coach we have had has relied on him.

Oh, and I love Tomori. I hope Romagnoli can return to form and become the player we hoped, just like I hoped that Calabria would blossom last year when he was really inconsistent. I hope that anyone who wears this shirt becomes the best to ever play their position, that goes for Leao, Rebic, Tonali, Theo, Krunic, Meite, Samu, don't care, just want them to do well.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact that Cassano and I agree about Conte and Inter makes me worried.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you guys remember when Vulture quit following and discussing Milan for 17 hours?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where did this myth grow from? Romagnoli's ball skills are average at best. When have you last seen him start an attack? We mostly do it through Kjaer's long passes.

Kjaer does the long diagonal really well, but Romagnoli is very good at quickly moving the ball cleanly, and he does have a good habit of finding a fast vertical penetrating pass to midfield. He rarely misplaces a pass or gets caught in possession. His long balls are also not bad. He's no Bonucci, but techinically he's very good for a defender.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Kjaer does the long diagonal really well, but Romagnoli is very good at quickly moving the ball cleanly, and he does have a good habit of finding a fast vertical penetrating pass to midfield. He rarely misplaces a pass or gets caught in possession. His long balls are also not bad. He's no Bonucci, but techinically he's very good for a defender.

:lol::lol::lol:

yes he rarely lose the ball cause he does absolutely nothing
only safe passes...anyone without polio can do that with absolute ease (did u play football?)
in netherlands (the country of ball playing defenders) romagnoli would be considered a C-tier technical defender

the first thing defenders learn in netherlands is how to play football..defending comes later

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
in 1980 romaslowly would prolly make the national team but its 2021 ...were not playing caveman football anymore...everything is calculated and everything goes fast

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

nothing special

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Passing has always been Romagnoli?s most special characteristic, Gabbia has it too.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan Eye @MilanEye

Probable lineup vs. Udinese according to Sky:
Donnarumma; Kalulu, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Tonali; Castillejo, Brahim, Rebic; Leao

I can't stand seeing Castillejo in our starting lineup. I just don't see any upside on him playing at all.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passing has always been Romagnoli?s most special characteristic, Gabbia has it too.

when you don't have other characteristics, this one becomes special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule