The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
An appreciation post for mio Padre Stefano.

Yes he converted
b7dc6b9263a77d0aa0b2101401e3d545.jpg

Yes Pioli is the bomb. He has terrorized our enemies.
Etc :D

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
“As CEO of World Lab Technologies I cannot comment on any details of the communications that have been sent to Elliot Associates in the United States and Blue Skye Financial Partners in Luxembourg, the owners of Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux. We have the utmost respect for the current owners of the Milan and it would not be appropriate to reveal such details. We hope that discussions with the owners will take place personally shortly and will be substantial.

However, I am able to confirm that we have a serious intention to discuss this and that our commitment to the success of the team could not be stronger. We are also fully committed to the completion of the stadium project already started by the current owners. Our plan for AC Milan’s future is ambitious and includes strategies for greater engagement with the team’s loyal fanbase, with new socialization and interaction programs that would be similar and even better than those of the Premier League. We want the fans to be at the center of our project. The fans make the club stronger!

World Lab Technologies was founded in 2020 but, although we are a young company, our financial strength is solid and can be readily verified on the world’s leading financial platforms. Our mission is broad and encompasses a range of industries, including major league sports. For Milan in particular, my vision is direct. It is my desire to rebuild the Rossoneri’s glorious past and bring the club back to a position of leadership, of which its loyal fans around the world can be extremely proud. We have the means and the skills to do this and are ready to engage the current owners in a discussion to realize my vision. We do not seek publicity, but AC Milan is an investment and a commitment that we care a lot about and we welcome the opportunity to show it. Finally, I would like to congratulate the team on today’s three points and as a fan I support them to continue like this! FORZA MILAN!”

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
This is how I feel...

This is finally a Milan squad, manager, and director team that I feel proud of again. The Milan fan experience is finally enjoyable again despite the recent rough patch. I look forward to our matches, I like the team... I like the way we play and I continue to believe we are heading in the right direction. I?m tranquilio about it all.

Truth.

the worst thing with this forum is when you guys give attention and space to useless posters like qaas and vulturesheva. just don't... ples.

Been reading this forum for a long time and never understood albmovi. Doesnt seem to be a troll but has football knowledge that nobody else has ever experienced before.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yes Pioli is the bomb. He has terrorized our enemies.

Etc :D
I just wiped the dust off my screen,

It's an ancient response you use each time Muslims are mentioned.

Do you really expect some kind of a reaction,

I can throw a tantrum if it makes you stop already :proud:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I just wiped the dust off my screen,

It's an ancient response you use each time Muslims are mentioned.

Do you really expect some kind of a reaction,

I can throw a tantrum if it makes you stop already :proud:

One obviously joking post should not trigger you habibbi
I even put the green smiley at the end. :)

Plus I too will happily convert when society grinds down to you guys vs the woke brown shirts :cool:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
The win percentage is not for this season alone but his time here which includes his impressive post covid run.
Also as a football fan i am basing my opinion on performances. Grinding results will not get you anywhere in the long run

I dont like commoders using injuries as excuse. It was acceptable in december, but almost everyone was available against spezia and we still got dominated.
Today was our weakest line-up and we won because they played like a team... even if it was a pragmatic approach.

We had the basics wrong in the latest matches, but you have commoders telling you to praise him for simply getting them right in this match

And that wont happen.. not on my watch

giphy.gif

Your analysis of today's win is "we played pragmatically as a team" is it ?

He changed his entire approach to the game from high press attacking to deep lying counter attacking and your take away is "we played pragmatically as a team"?

It's been 5 years at top flight and sarri still hasn't managed something like this.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
One obviously joking post should not trigger you habibbi

I even put the green smiley at the end. :)

Plus I too will happily convert when society grinds down to you guys vs the woke brown shirts :cool:
(Heart) no homo (love)

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Your analysis of today's win is "we played pragmatically as a team" is it ?

He changed his entire approach to the game from high press attacking to deep lying counter attacking and your take away is "we played pragmatically as a team"?

It's been 5 years at top flight and sarri still hasn't managed something like this.

Dude could not have watched the match if he says we played pragmatically as a team.

First and second half was night and day

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
currently poilis win % this season is 58.9%. that's higher than allegris 10/11 season, higher then carlos 02/03 and 06/07 season, there are actually just a few managers that did better than Pioli.

in 02/03 season we lost to Piacenza 4-2, in 06/07 we lost to 2-0 to Reggina and in 10/11 we lost 0-2 to Casena.

Does that make both Carlo and Allegri fucking shit? :fp: you deserve the live in the banter era for eternity ungrateful bitch

:thumbsup: Pioli deserved another season with 1-2 upgrades then we see where he can take this team further. The team Pioli inherited is depleted and having those new players bond and play as a team is already challenging.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It's becoming so predictable for Qaas to bag a couple of fat Ls before bed.

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
?As CEO of World Lab Technologies I cannot comment on any details of the communications that have been sent to Elliot Associates in the United States and Blue Skye Financial Partners in Luxembourg, the owners of Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux. We have the utmost respect for the current owners of the Milan and it would not be appropriate to reveal such details. We hope that discussions with the owners will take place personally shortly and will be substantial.

However, I am able to confirm that we have a serious intention to discuss this and that our commitment to the success of the team could not be stronger. We are also fully committed to the completion of the stadium project already started by the current owners. Our plan for AC Milan?s future is ambitious and includes strategies for greater engagement with the team?s loyal fanbase, with new socialization and interaction programs that would be similar and even better than those of the Premier League. We want the fans to be at the center of our project. The fans make the club stronger!

World Lab Technologies was founded in 2020 but, although we are a young company, our financial strength is solid and can be readily verified on the world?s leading financial platforms. Our mission is broad and encompasses a range of industries, including major league sports. For Milan in particular, my vision is direct. It is my desire to rebuild the Rossoneri?s glorious past and bring the club back to a position of leadership, of which its loyal fans around the world can be extremely proud. We have the means and the skills to do this and are ready to engage the current owners in a discussion to realize my vision. We do not seek publicity, but AC Milan is an investment and a commitment that we care a lot about and we welcome the opportunity to show it. Finally, I would like to congratulate the team on today?s three points and as a fan I support them to continue like this! FORZA MILAN!?

Is this the same guy/group who tried to buy Milan from Berlusconi? Around 10 years ago.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No one talking about how we played 343 in possession against Hellas in the second half?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watches United regularly? From what I hear they are another counter attacking team just like merda. I hope Pioli learned his lesson.

Bennacer, Hakan, Rebic, Theo, Tonali should all be available. What their form would be is another thing

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Anyone watches United regularly? From what I hear they are another counter attacking team just like merda. I hope Pioli learned his lesson.

Bennacer, Hakan, Rebic, Theo, Tonali should all be available. What their form would be is another thing

Not counting yesterdays match, they had a hard time scoring goals. Their last three games ended 0:0 and in their last 9 pl games, they won 3, lost 1 and drew 5.
What scares me is their pace upfront..Rashforrld+Martial+James are fucking speed demons and Roma will get exposed AF if we'll play a high line..

I hope Mandzukic is available and if so hope he starts over Leao, as for Bennacer I dont think he'll get a chance (i hope he wont, we cant afford to rush him in too soon)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The win percentage is not for this season alone but his time here which includes his impressive post covid run.
Also as a football fan i am basing my opinion on performances. Grinding results will not get you anywhere in the long run

I dont like commoders using injuries as excuse. It was acceptable in december, but almost everyone was available against spezia and we still got dominated.
Today was our weakest line-up and we won because they played like a team... even if it was a pragmatic approach.

We had the basics wrong in the latest matches, but you have commoders telling you to praise him for simply getting them right in this match

And that wont happen.. not on my watch

giphy.gif

Qaas: Grinding results will not get you anywhere in the long run

Also Qaas: posts picture of Mourinhoб who is the master grinder :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Bennacer basically gave us a world class start of the season and the went on to miss the rest of it. Fuck you.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
You are still a hooker though

Talking about uselessness. I have never seen this fcker talk about tactics or anything related to football.

Go and slide on maldinis DM for the 1000th time.. maybe he will notice you this time

I used to like you Qaas, but your reactions are so childish... I also expect your answer to my post to be "Go away, Cuntrone fan" :fp:

God I love it when Milan wins and all the pretender milan fans get frustrated.

:lol::lol::lol:
It's just gold. Also love it how Pioli haters kept quiet for 12 months only to resurface at the slightest problem.

dropping soon..

:lol:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Wow how could have missed this

Quaas doing a il grande milan :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Leave Qaas alone guys. He's obviously having some issues and taking it out on the forum here if he seems so upset.

I mean, it must be tough being between a rock and a hard place with Milan versus United coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.