Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milanista10 said:
you can expect a rant about u stealing her pot calling the kettle black line, which we all know is hers :rolleyes:
No, you can expect a rant on human stupidity as displayed by you here + elsewhere :o

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Passion for *9* said:
No, you can expect a rant on human stupidity as displayed by you here + elsewhere :o
at least I'm human. your just a spineless amphibian...
unlike you I don't spend 5 hours a day on a forum trashing anyone that isn't up to your standards because in reality people just don't like you so you turn to a forum for comfort.
btw pure class picking on 15 year olds, maybe we're the only people that you 'think' you can win an argument with. Try me...

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
LOLZ... Mike you shouldn't pick on Martin... or was it Martina? Martini? LOLZ...

How can you say that :D Now the "Im always the victim" drama will start :o

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Jasper said:
For people's information mods can't ban you. And please don't react to provocations as it might end up like both Besi/Tsar and Wild/San Paolo case where both members have to be banned.

Wild did report a post playing innocent when in fact he used expression "gayboy" in the same page of the thread earier. Of course this is probably not the start of it, but in the end both members acted very childish calling names and provoking each other and deserved what they got. Hopefully they'll come-back like Besi/Tsar and have put an end to this.
U know , I was 2 do my time + start fresh but I read ur post I couldnt but 2 answer not as a part of having an argument but just 2 state “facts”.

First of all when u wanna make a point about something I wrote in a “written” forum then u better tune ur facts.
The last argument between me + blondy didn’t start coz I called him “gayboy”. :o
It started when me + mad were having an indirect argument when blondy interfered between is + called me cunt twice + shut the fuck & I reported it & u mods didn’t do shit.
I didn’t answer him + went 2 the suggestion forum where I posted a suggestion that I felt it will prevent those psychos from following me around like dogs.
And then , in the suggestion forum , I was attacked by both pisson#9 & blondy.
And only then I answered both + got banned 4 calling pisson#9 a “whore”.

There is something wrong in the decisions made by the mods.
If I was banned coz I answered a provocation + blodny was banned 4 saying “cunt” + “shut the fuck up” + Tsar was banned 4 saying “fuck off’ then why wasnt pisson#9 banned when she answered provocation saying "Maldinicunt" ?

U say don’t answer provocation & am doing my best.
But when I see those psychos insulting me & u mods never doing anything I was obliged 2 answer em + shutting em up.

Pisson#9 made racist remarks about me calling me “terrorist” + more & she wasn’t banned.
blondy insulted my mom & he wasn’t banned.
They didn’t get banned & I let it go + ignored em.
Even then they + asslicker were following me around 2 make silly comments about me & u mods never ask em 2 back off.
Blondy insulted me & I reported it & he wasn’t banned.
Insults + provocation & the mods isn’t doing anything even when I report insults so I felt that I needed 2 do as they do & it was only then when “ta ta taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” -- > mods did their job.

Am not asking much….
Either u mods ban all ppl who insult other or u give all the right 2 insult.
I prefer that u mods find a solution 4 that without me getting down 2 their level even if am able 2 wipe the floor with all 3 of em but then I will b wasting my time.
My online time is better spent on ppl that deserve it..

Again am not arguing with u or having a fight.
U said something that wasn’t true & I corrected ur info.
As 4 me , I will return 2 my usual habit in ignoring those 3 losers hoping that next time a mod will do his/her job + prevent those psychos from being psychos.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just do a research about pisson#9 + add an insult & u will find things like :
Passion for *9* said:
while that trolling MultiID MaldiniCUNT's
Passion for *9* said:
^^^ Nah sweetie, you gots to find yourself someone else to lick your terrorist hole. Some Sarajevo slut. Maybe.
Passion for *9* said:
Forget it. He's been a nasty lil FUCK forever, calling me names (mods looked the other way), calling me a nazi (mods looked the other way), worshipping terrorist scum (mods looking the other way) + you expect me to pretend nothing ever happened ?

I'm cool with religions + philosophies, but not with HIS ILK. (Remember, self-proclaimed + all)
Passion for *9* said:
Maybe your lil Muslim buddy shouldn't make references to his terrorist hole then.

And have your head checked, your fantasies are getting a little weird.
Passion for *9* said:
I assume you're in the US cos of your referring to football as soccer. Unless you're an Iraqi secret service agent or terrorist ~ What's the big deal in divulging it ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YOU were the one bragging about 'sacrificing yourself' if it would get me banned permanently.

wild said:
We , the Arabs , don’t mind sacrificing or selves 4 a good cause.
So am gonna do a suicide mission & get me + Passion banned 4 the good of this forum.

Apparently you very much condone terrorism (there's no 'good cause' for it... ever) + repeating what *you* said yourself hardly makes *me* a racist.

Some people are more deranged than I thought possible :o

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
YOU were the one bragging about 'sacrificing yourself' if it would get me banned permanently.

Apparently you very much condone terrorism (there's no 'good cause' for it... ever) + repeating what *you* said yourself hardly makes *me* a racist.

Some people are more deranged than I thought possible :o
And u called urself a whore so I guess I can call u 1 ?
I can make a joke about my “ilk” but no1 can.

Anyway , am not here 2 have another argument with u.
Am talking 2 the mods about an issue.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
All I will ask of you is this wild, please don't use me as an example of how you feel you have been wrongly treated as I don't wish to be brought in to this. I got banned, served my time, came back, dropped it. All I will say to you is it won't help you by raising the issue once more and once again assigning names to those you have a dispute with - it kind of shows why you were banned in the first place.

And not that it has anything to do with, well, anything. But the example you gave of passion mentioning something about terrorism isn't the whole truth, I do remember more than one occassion when you made reference to the Jewish persecution in Nazi Germany.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Just do a research about pisson#9 + add an insult & u will find things like :
Right, you'll find replies to insults of the lowest order directed at me. Why did you fail to post them ? :o

Who's Pisson ? Your ass should be banned permanently.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Right, you'll find replies to insults of the lowest order directed at me. Why did you fail to post them ? :o

Who's Pisson ? Your ass should be banned permanently.
I never started insulting u.
I always reacted 2 ur insults coz the mods never stopped u.
And I say again , I dont wanna have an argument with u or any1.
I just stated my point of view & thats the end of it.
I hope the mods will have more justice in the future.

I ignored u since the "terrorist" thingy & u were the 1 who came follwoing me.

Tsar : I never started insults with any1 unless as a reaction.
ur wish is granted by the way.

Last edited:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Wild i'm not getting at you, i'm actually trying to offer you advice. Regardless of who said what first, you won't get away with insults, it may not seem/be fair, but this is how it is. Just be the bigger man and drop it.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
Wild i'm not getting at you, i'm actually trying to offer you advice. Regardless of who said what first, you won't get away with insults, it may not seem/be fair, but this is how it is. Just be the bigger man and drop it.
I did once , I did twice & more but then it was like a tradition 4 her 2 insult + mods never doing anything.
But u r right , next time , I will act bitchy + report it + nag till the person is banned.
I never did that (only once few days ago ) + felt its really childish 2 ask some1 2 get banned but I guess this is the only way.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
I never started insulting u.
Neither did I.

And the examples you listed were not directed @ you either. In fact, the oh so horrible 'licking a terrorist hole' was a translation of dino-diavolo's proposal to lick his terrorist hole ("und noch etwas, Pasion kannst mich mall in mein terorischtisches loch licken"... he probably meant to say 'ficken' = fuck, but his German let him down) an offer which, all things considered, I turned down rather politely I would say :o

And maldinifreak's insults are usually deleted for a reason, but why would you care, you sad little **** on a mission.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Yeah I have a suggestion... why aren't the 90% of the forum banned?

Why did I banned for swearing LOL and when did I call you a "cunt", Whinger?

I wrote c**t... could've been coat, coot, cant.

Tool acted like the innocent one and got banned himself. Mate, if you are going to dish it out be prepared to take it.

Cheers

I have another suggestion. Get another Mod, yes David, I'm refering to you when I say that. If you're going to ban me and others for one thing be consistent and do it to others.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Neither did I.

And the examples you listed were not directed @ you either. In fact, the oh so horrible 'licking a terrorist hole' was a translation of dino-diavolo's proposal to lick his terrorist hole ("und noch etwas, Pasion kannst mich mall in mein terorischtisches loch licken"... he probably meant to say 'ficken' = fuck, but his German let him down) an offer which, all things considered, I turned down rather politely I would say :o

And maldinifreak's insults are usually deleted for a reason, but why would you care, you sad little **** on a mission.
Never said all the above was directed @ me + never claimed that u always start shit but yes , with me u always do & I react -- > Nazy , whore ……..
If I wanted u banned I would v reported u last time when u made racist remarks but I didn’t so don’t know on what basis u think that am on a kind of a mission.
And grow up with this “u r stealing ideas” thingy specially with me.

The above posts r just an examples that some ppl in this forums r banned @ the first insult while others , like u , get away 4 more.
Sometime its strange 2 read ur comments about how u r a victim when most of the time u start the fight , u start the insults.
Ur post r being deleted ? don’t u think this is a way 2 protect u since most of the deleted posts contain insults more than football ?
If mods will treat all users equally then trust me u will b the first 1 2 suffer.

Not trying 2 play a victim or anything since I deserved my ban but maybe with this hole issue discussed then mods will deal equally with all ppl.

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
a) We expected you guys (Wild + San Paolo) to have learned your lesson just like Besi + Tsar did while they were banned, to stop engaging into useless insulting arguments against each other (which BTW, you and San Paolo have been having for long long time ago, specially in the Sheva thread).

b) Consider yourselves lucky. For example, if another forum member, a newer one, or one that doesn't know the mods + the admin much, would have had the racist insult exchange Wild and Passion had after winning the CL, that person would have most likely be axed for good. So yes, one can say this forum has preferences, and Passion isn't the only one that has gotten away with them.

c) Learn to be the better person, if one member insults you in a degrading way, instead of responding in the same way, first report it, or if you don't want to, just don't fall in the other's person game.

d) About offensive language, well it's in the rules. And most likely if it isn't directed to anyone else, we will not care about its use.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Mate, if you have rules for one person they must apply to everyone. You can't have preferences or else they defeat the whole purpose of rules, which is going to lead to others disrespecting the rules hence continuing to break the rules.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
So a person gets banned for calling another member "c**t", "tool" etc.

Comes back and gets right back to calling another member "c**t", "tool" etc.

And the reason they aren't banned again is??????????

The consistancy people are asking for would surely start there?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
As I said before, the reason we gave you guys a break, was more due because you guys have been having this full of insult arguments for a long time ago.

We are usually pretty liberal on the language use even when at times some posts overuse them.

About the preferences, its a fucked up system, that has helped most of us. I can't deny it exists, as it is pretty much crystal clear (what is weird is that the ppl that benefit from such preferences are the ones whinning about being mistreated most of the time). As mods we do talk about the issues when a ban is comming its way, we talk if the ban is deserved and why, so it is not that arbitrary.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Never said all the above was directed @ me + never claimed that u always start shit but yes , with me u always do & I react -- > Nazy , whore ……..
Horseshit. It's your general term of address, you still haven't grasped the difference between a term *I* JOKINGLY put in my avatar to make fun of myself, POSTCOUNT whore it was, to refresh your memory, + the general connotation for 'whore'. With 60+ % of my fave players being dark-skinned, how can I possibly be a racist ? With ~ 1/4 of my real-life buddies in France being of Algerian + Moroccan descent, how can I be anti-Muslim ? YES, I'm anti-extremist, anti-terrorist + don't make excuses for what makes up my moral value system but it doesn't make me a Nazi. Being German doesn't make me a Nazi either. Or does being Muslim make you a Nazi supporter ? :o

Wild said:
If I wanted u banned I would v reported u last time when u made racist remarks but I didn’t so don’t know on what basis u think that am on a kind of a mission.
What racist remarks are you talking about ???? Stop bullshitting ! I can't count the 'germs' + 'dog' references + all sorts of sexual allegations posted by truly SICK minds here that go unpunished as a rule because the authors are glued to a mod's ass or because 'insulting passion' has been a sport encouraged by mods + supermods since 2003 (and NO, I'm not playing victim but simply stating the facts).

Sth else : What's your reason for addressing a certain forum member as 'asslicker' ? Since you + I have definitely exchanged more PMs than that guy + I, + you asked me to reconsider my retirement while he couldn't care less, what does it make you ? My groupie ? :o

Wild said:
The above posts r just an examples that some ppl in this forums r banned @ the first insult while others , like u , get away 4 more.
Those are examples of REACTING to crap slung at me + no 1st time offender has ever been banned -- again, cut the crap.

Wild said:
Ur post r being deleted ? don’t u think this is a way 2 protect u
No. It's a way to piss me off, especially when they're deleted for being (partly) off topic while mods themselves + their suckups engage in off topic blablabla all over the place. It's called double standards, selective moderating, whatever... If deleting a passion post is the only thing that makes them cum in their sad little life, then let them have the 'fun' :o It still doesn't make it right though :o

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
a) We expected you guys (Wild + San Paolo) to have learned your lesson just like Besi + Tsar did while they were banned, to stop engaging into useless insulting arguments against each other (which BTW, you and San Paolo have been having for long long time ago, specially in the Sheva thread).

b) Consider yourselves lucky. For example, if another forum member, a newer one, or one that doesn't know the mods + the admin much, would have had the racist insult exchange Wild and Passion had after winning the CL, that person would have most likely be axed for good. So yes, one can say this forum has preferences, and Passion isn't the only one that has gotten away with them.

c) Learn to be the better person, if one member insults you in a degrading way, instead of responding in the same way, first report it, or if you don't want to, just don't fall in the other's person game.

d) About offensive language, well it's in the rules. And most likely if it isn't directed to anyone else, we will not care about its use.
Where did u saw me insulting sanpaolo after my ban ? :o
I was talking with passion & I never even talked 2 sanpaolo.

Stop defending Passion + stop takiong sides , will u ?
@ first when I first joinned I always asked passion 2 talk with respect but she continued her insults & no mods used 2 make her stop so @ the end I started answering her with the same level of insults.
She call me "terrorist" I call her " Nazi"
Its u mods that made this problem coz u never stoped her + made us take things into our hands. :o

Anyway , i dont want her banned but from now on I will act like a bitch.
Any1 who insult me I wont reply + will report it + nag on ur head till this she/he is banned.
A bit childish I know but u mods wont ban on ur own + u will bane me if I defend myself so its time 2 act ................... bitchy.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'm not defeding Passion at all, nor am I taking anyones side, truth is there are a lot of forum members that could have easily been ban before forever, and Passion isn't the only "protected one" in the forum.

Just so you know, I'm not one that is interested on who was the first one to insult, if both did it, both are equally guilty in my eyes. And I have no problems if you want to report insults against you.

PS-I've never said that after the ban you have insulted San Paolo. I'm actually hoping that the ban has work out for you both to forget about having silly arguments with 14 year-old like insults.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
I'm not defeding Passion at all, nor am I taking anyones side, truth is there are a lot of forum members that could have easily been ban before forever, and Passion isn't the only "protected one" in the forum.
None should b protected starting with me.
Am not talking about permanent bans but 1 week ban then more & this will prevent ppl from insulting each other.
Again I will say this , I started answering insults only after a longgggggggggggggggggg time of receiving insults & mods not doing their job.
If they did it I wouldn’t v started.

So , didn’t come here 2 have an argument with passion or sanpaolo.
I came here 2 talk with mods + asking em 2 b more hard about insults starting with me.
Fair enough ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
I came here 2 talk with mods + asking em 2 b more hard about insults starting with me.
wild said:

Well mods, 'pisson#9' is not how I spell my username, I therefore have to assume it's a deliberate insult. And this is a deliberate complaint. His wish for you to be stricter about (his) insults should be your command :o

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
crazy4milan can you stop to name me in your posts ? It's getting annoying.. its like I made crime .. and now I am re-socialized.. when you think more I got banned because 1 post.. and look at others how much they escaped the ban ..

I dont want to get in this debate but I want to say some words..

FACT is that David and other moderators lost control.. specially with mods taking side.. I reported million posts and no action was taken againts anyone.. there were many fights in threads and moderators were going OFF-line .. if they dont have balls to get into the debate and relax the atmosphere .. than why they are mods? Just to link + merge threads ? or to delete posts ?The current menagment is the weakest in the history of this forum.. I didnt have good rapport with Nick .. but at least he was doing his job good..

I am leaving forum very soon.. so I really dont care if something will change or not..

P.S Take it easy everyone , it's just forum.

Night.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ok sorry for mentioning you as a good example.

Just so all of you guys know, yes, we as mods shouldn't have preferences nor anything like that. But it has reached a point (from a long time ago) that they exist (for the good or bad).

Yes the forum has been getting out of hand since like 2 years ago, but it isn't just mods + admins fault (although we share most of it partly for taking sides, partly for not being here, partly for wanting to turn our faces when an argument is started), the members also have to help out if they want to make the forum a better place (remember us mods, just as you guys, have personal lives) and quite frankly (and I'm being a 100% honest in here) most of the members have done little to none in helping out (and this is something I have felt way before becoming a mod).

Part of the reason why I frequented this forum when I started was because it was liberal in the sense that one could have any opinion about Milan (not the same old "we are such a great club" like in Xtratime or MM forums), and because the members respected each other (yes, partly it was due because the 3 admins + the great mods of back then-Milan my love, Mellanie, Doni, unrossanero, Kyara, and Rex-) well enough.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
So a person gets banned for calling another member "c**t", "tool" etc.

Comes back and gets right back to calling another member "c**t", "tool" etc.

And the reason they aren't banned again is??????????

The consistancy people are asking for would surely start there?
When did I call him a cunt again? :o
Glad you aren't a mod.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
As I said before, the reason we gave you guys a break, was more due because you guys have been having this full of insult arguments for a long time ago.

We are usually pretty liberal on the language use even when at times some posts overuse them.

About the preferences, its a fucked up system, that has helped most of us. I can't deny it exists, as it is pretty much crystal clear (what is weird is that the ppl that benefit from such preferences are the ones whinning about being mistreated most of the time). As mods we do talk about the issues when a ban is comming its way, we talk if the ban is deserved and why, so it is not that arbitrary.
So why not ban us before... why now?... Doesn't really make sense to me. Besides neither of us were given a PM or a warning or some sort. If it wasn't for him to put in a complaint we wouldn't of got banned.

Schedule