The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Ugh...I associate that nickname with jube.
We need our own.

fcf20db20e1fd8381c810f1a4b2ece33.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Mandzukic on instagram:
I am thankful to the AC Milan leadership for the opportunity to join this great club - it will be a real honour to wear this iconic jersey and fight for the rossoneri. I can only promise to give my best effort in every game and try to help the team in any way that I can. Together, I am sure that we can accomplish the dreams of every AC Milan fan - and there are many of those in Croatia ;) Ready to battle!

Shoutout to mrki and Thenebra from Mandzu!

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I cant believe we have fucking mandzo here now :love:

Jebote led idemo za ZLATOOOO

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm so curious about his condition, how ready he is. He's basically known as one of the best conditioned footballers around, if he can be at Juve level we are just the best team in the league.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You said it was, make up your mind brother.
I said it was based on one replay i saw during the game.
This gif catch it from an angle & it keep repeating.
So not a penalty.

If you still not convinced , la ayri

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I said is was based on one replay i saw during the game.
This gif catch it from an angle & it keep repeating.
So not a penalty.

If you still not convinced , la ayri

Why are u quoting a bot ?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mandzukic on instagram:
I am thankful to the AC Milan leadership for the opportunity to join this great club - it will be a real honour to wear this iconic jersey and fight for the rossoneri. I can only promise to give my best effort in every game and try to help the team in any way that I can. Together, I am sure that we can accomplish the dreams of every AC Milan fan - and there are many of those in Croatia ;) Ready to battle!

Shoutout to mrki and Thenebra from Mandzu!

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I had this discussion with Tobinho in the Torino coppa game thread. What Kessie does is he basically looks the goalkeeper in the eyes while he shoots. This is insane technique. He doesn't look at the ball while shooting, and he doesn't use his peripheral vision, he literally looks straight ahead. If he senses the goalkeeper moving, he just strokes the ball the other side. That's why it looks 'weak' and badly placed. It's because he knows the goalkeeper is going the other way.

I don?t even know why this is a discussion. Hakan places his penalty, Kessie waits for the goalkeeper to move. Hakans has taken what, 4 penalties at Milan and some how that is enough of a sample size to claim he is better than Kessie. Tonali took a great penalty the other day why don?t we put him on penalties.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC MILAN OFFICIAL RELEASE: partnership agreement between the Rossoneri and Epic Games' Fortnite

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Seriously tho , are our players made of glass? Im wondering why inter dont have these kind of injuries... id like to see them without de vrij lukaku barella brozovic hakimi

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are there any Calabria haters left on here?

He is quickly becoming the best in the world in his position.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously tho , are our players made of glass? Im wondering why inter dont have these kind of injuries... id like to see them without de vrij lukaku barella brozovic hakimi

The only one with frequent injuries is Ibra

rest are covid or just isolated incidents

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don?t even know why this is a discussion. Hakan places his penalty, Kessie waits for the goalkeeper to move. Hakans has taken what, 4 penalties at Milan and some how that is enough of a sample size to claim he is better than Kessie. Tonali took a great penalty the other day why don?t we put him on penalties.

The discussion wasn?t about who?s the best penalty taker. That?s clear. I was wondering how Kessie takes them and how his ratio is so high yet a lot of his penalties seem badly placed.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I really , really like the fact he took the #9.
It tells me a lot about him.
He is here to challenge.
Back in the day i chose the #13 because no one wanted it.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are there any Calabria haters left on here?

He is quickly becoming the best in the world in his position.

It has been genuinely remarkable and one of my favorite things about this season

Dollar's improvement is underrated too, his distribution has grown so much since those awkward Gattuso days

Status
Not open for further replies.