Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
So Ibra did not mess up? :lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Leao for that goal celebration should be sold in summer. Srsly. Kid has some issues with handling justified crticism.

goals scored

vs

celebration style

This is your decision matrix?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Apparently this is what happened.

Zlatan: "It seems strange to me, eh". Apparently Maresca misheard him and thought he said "you're a bastard, eh".

Seeing as in Italian "mi sembra strano, eh" sounds similar to "sei un bastardo, eh".

https://twitter.com/thelucafac/status/1380951574969733121

Obviously, the red card is nonsense then and he'll be available for the next game through an appeal.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Apparently this is what happened.

Zlatan: "It seems strange to me, eh". Apparently Maresca misheard him and thought he said "you're a bastard, eh".

Seeing as in Italian "mi sembra strano, eh" sounds similar to "sei un bastardo, eh".

https://twitter.com/thelucafac/status/1380951574969733121

Obviously, the red card is nonsense then and he'll be available for the next game through an appeal.

clear as day...

:thumbsup:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
If what is being reported is all what Ibra said, then the red card is unwarranted, almost scandalous. My only explanation is that Maresca thought that Ibra was insinuating something by saying “seems strange”. What a clown Maresca is.

63 pts. 24 left to play for. I think we have the luxury of dropping 12 points and still getting over the line. Today was encouraging. We played well for the most part. We should appeal this seemingly ludicrous red card and win the next 2. Do that and we’re practically in the Champions League.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Why should Ibra apologize if it turns out that he was misunderstood by the ref?
"Strange eh?"
Looks like some sarcastic words, stop with mind games, just argue and say "why no 2nd yellow?", just protest with normal gesture i suppose.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
"Strange eh?"
Looks like some sarcastic words, stop with mind games, just argue and say "why no 2nd yellow?", just protest with normal gesture i suppose.

I disagree.

There are many things that you can dislike Ibra for, many from just this season, but people are trying to villainize Ibra, so they can get to the business of shitting on him. This is just an unacceptable call by the looks and sounds of it.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
was it the same ref?
Is that the new standard?
- I am also clearly speaking about what and how you say to the ref so please take your straw man and dance with him.

Come on now people - Ibra has been a professional a very long time - things that you could say to a ref 10-15 years ago you cant now. You also have to know the personality of the ref and how he is officiating the match.

But it has been clear for near a decade now that dissent in a certain matter is a sending off offence and if it wasnt known to many - there was Rebic just a few weeks ago. But if you all want to continue to play the victim have at it.

Doesnt matter if its not the same referee. They follow the same rules and procedures.
A death threat and a rape threat, atleast in my world, is worse tham saying "...strange" to the referee :lol:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Ibra showing great leadership by insulting the ref at 0-2.

Why is everyone blaming the ref? Ibra has a habit of doing dumb shit like this every now and then. I, won't be surprised if he said something nasty to the ref

Ibra is an idiot. If he said something, he should said it in swedish

Fuck that big nosed bitch.
Ffssss
I really dislike him

Dumbest meltdown i've seen in a long time.

According to what Ive seen, Ibra was upset after Kucka foul on him when the ref allowed game to continue. I am sure he said somthing nasty at this time then the ref probably decided to wait anothe moment to react. But it is not a great attitude

40 yo and still stupid... :fp:

This is unavcepatable, after derby ...i dont care if we lost cl, old bastard shoyld fk off

Maldini's demeanour after that Parma goal shows everything. An absolutely stupid act by Ibra. We had the game on hand, could keep energy expense for the next game to a minimum while having 3 pts important for CL. Now we are at risk of dropping points and have to use an enormous amount of physical and mental energy to stay focus. An absolute professional foul from Ibra

One dumb shit and look at the damage it does to the team. Can't understand how professional players keep doing shit like that

giphy.gif

Don't argue with the ref. He'd probably been talking to him for a while before the card.

Ibra is a fucking idiot.

Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-File-Photoms.jpg

"Sul body-check non dai mai fallo, mi sembra strano, eh"

giving out some extra awards now that we know what was said with audio evidence.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Don't argue with the ref. He'd probably been talking to him for a while before the card.

Ibra is a fucking idiot.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Strange eh?"

You're not being serious, are you?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ibra is a fucking idiot.

To get a sudden red like that with no warning means the ref thought he said something unforgivable. He apparently said something almost benign, just muttered that the ref should be fair or he's not being balanced. Completely normal. If the ref thinks its over the line then warn him verbally, then a yellow. A straight red for that?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What an absolute class goal from Ante Rebic!

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Good game, very good even. I think a few games have looked good lately but for whatever reason it hasn't clicked to the end. I believe this has basically been down to luck/variance. Currently Milan/Inter/Juve is in a league of their own.

The Ibra thing is straight up dumb. He is *not* the type of player that says dumb shit. He provoces some snowflake here and there saying things like "that's not a real player", "you have no balls", "you shit yourself", "coach X is dumb", you get the gist. He might be legit sent of because he kicked someone in the head or punched them (by accident or by retribution), but the idea that this player would run around saying racist things or similar.. lmao. To him that's low level antics for losers. But I guess the media need clicks and even the referees get tricked by the nonsense.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Strange eh?"

Ah if it was sarcasm, then indeed red is deserved:lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Hitchens, I demand you apologize to our lord savior Rebic!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
To get a sudden red like that with no warning means the ref thought he said something unforgivable. He apparently said something almost benign, just muttered that the ref should be fair or he's not being balanced. Completely normal. If the ref thinks its over the line then warn him verbally, then a yellow. A straight red for that?

Maybe, probably.

Or it was because of continuous trash talking to the ref. Some refs are sensitive, what's the point of even as arguing with them in general :fp:

A part of me wants Ibra to be given a five game ban or something...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I am so happy for the win and that BOTH Leao and Rebic got goals :cool:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Maybe, probably.

Or it was because of continuous trash talking to the ref. Some refs are sensitive, what's the point of even as arguing with them in general :fp:

A part of me wants Ibra to be given a five game ban or something...

you are ******ed lol

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
doesnt matter if its not the same referee. They follow the same rules and procedures.
a death threat and a rape threat, atleast in my world, is worse tham saying "...strange" to the referee :lol:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah you should stop posting now if you think that's how the real world works.

Just miss me because clearly that ideal reality you living in isn't where the rest of us are.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah you should stop posting now if you think that's how the real world works.

Just miss me because clearly that ideal reality you living in isn't where the rest of us are.

So they just make up their own rules during games? Since when? And what the hell is this then?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://resources.fifa.com/image/upload/ifab-laws-of-the-game-2020-21.pdf%3Fcloudid%3Dd6g1medsi8jrrd3e4imp&ved=2ahUKEwjJ0M_6yvTvAhWJGuwKHcz9DNUQFjAAegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw0gcRIO80X6k7PYzvFSlwCB

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Ibra is such a legend. Got himself sent off on purpose so the other players rediscover their winning mentality.

Legend :star:

This!
It was a very humanitarian gesture.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow Master Murf and MilanMB are totally out of control today.

Eccentric. Special. Out of the box. One of a kind. Unique. Apart and away from the crowd. Refusing to be manipulated. Ending misery. Buddhism practicing. So on and so forth.

We leave them be. No point of Milan arguing with referees. No point of us arguing with them.

An easy game turned sour but we managed to retain the 3 points which we deserved.

Forza Milan!

Schedule