10. jamminsheva (82)
19. Depreciation (74)

980.gif

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
i just playing the first week only, and missed the whole game after that. dammit!!

should hire redknapp to prevent relegation and catch up EL spot. gonna serious from now:cool:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Top 5 baby! :proud: (Watch me get back to #12 next week).

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
derp,if you stay ahead of me were gonna have a big problem

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
My love for milan cost me 3 points :D

dilllb

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My hate for Inter, Juve & co cost me 300 points.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Thanks for giving me #1 even though I'm #12.

Ross O. Neri

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, T.Silva, Hauge
I think there may have been a miscount on my Wk 11 Champions/Europa league predictions. I didn't receive any points when I believe I should have 7 points; 2 points for Napoli win with correct margin (1-0 vs correct 3-2), 3 points for Lazio win with correct score (2-1), 2 points for Fiorentina win with correct margin (1-0 vs correct 2-1).

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
All fixed now, thanks. My mistake affected you and Goodfella.
I had Goodfella's tips in the spreadsheet, then somehow typed yours over his, instead of in your column. I usually count the amount of posts and match it up with the amount of entries in the spreadsheet, just incase I miss any, but lately people have been doing 2 or even 3 posts in the one weekend...

Which brings me to this...

RULES for the Serie A Prediction League

3. Predictions
- Predictions should be entered before the start of the respective round.
- You may post your predictions after the start of the round, but any games that have kicked off before your prediction is posted WILL NOT be counted.
- Please only post your prediction once each week!
- If you would like to change your prediction BEFORE the weekends games just edit your post.
- If you accidentally post two predictions and both are before the kickoff of the first game, the second prediction will be taken (and the first deleted). If one is after the kickoff of the first game, it will be deleted.
- Some weeks there will be two threads, one for the league games and one for the Coppa Italia/UEFA Cup/Champion's League games as stated before, it is fine to post 1 prediction in the league games thread and 1 prediction in the Coppa Italia/CL thread.
IMPORTANT: If you edit your post after the kickoff of the first match, then any match that has already been started WILL NOT be counted.

Just to make it easier for me, and to (hopefully) avoid future stuff-ups, please do all predictions in one post (and don't edit after kickoff of first match ;) ).

Thanks
ulladullau

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All fixed now, thanks. My mistake affected you and Goodfella.
I had Goodfella's tips in the spreadsheet, then somehow typed yours over his, instead of in your column. I usually count the amount of posts and match it up with the amount of entries in the spreadsheet, just incase I miss any, but lately people have been doing 2 or even 3 posts in the one weekend...

Which brings me to this...

Just to make it easier for me, and to (hopefully) avoid future stuff-ups, please do all predictions in one post (and don't edit after kickoff of first match ;) ).

Thanks
ulladullau

:thumbsup:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sorry ulladullau for not complete my participation for several technical reasons, but it really hurts me to keep expecting Milan to draw and lost with each single game; it has been so obvious :(

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
Hi Sod-Lod. I was wondering what had happened to you, never mid predicting a Milan win or loss, its only a bit of fun anyway :)

@acmilan4ever, Chepchugov and justhope...please use one prediction from now on. Grazie.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@acmilan4ever, Chepchugov and justhope...please use one prediction from now on. Grazie.

They seem to not be reading this thread. It might be better to write this in the prediction threads.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
no, I read it.
It;s ok, i ll try harder from now on or if I cant I rather dont post at all

It;s just that I keep missing to many games :(

Chepchugov

Reggaeboys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Gascoigne, Paolo Maldini, Aritz Aduriz
Hi Sod-Lod. I was wondering what had happened to you, never mid predicting a Milan win or loss, its only a bit of fun anyway :)

Understood.

My apologies Sir Ulladullau.

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
no, I read it.
It;s ok, i ll try harder from now on or if I cant I rather dont post at all

It;s just that I keep missing to many games :(
Understood.

My apologies Sir Ulladullau.

Thanks guys, it is appreciated :)
I hope you both continue since you are doing so well.

With everyone posting once it levels out the playing field. People won't have an advantage (and I am not saying this is anyone's intention) of waiting to do a second post until more information is available for the later games.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

Alright, will do :thumbsup:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Someone please shoot me for my 2-0 Celtic prediction. :fp:

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
This weekends round starts on FRIDAY

Get your tips in early :)

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
Yes, the change was made on Thursday (Italy time)

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Fixed

Last edited:

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
To avoid confusion, in regards to the Coppa Italia Predictions, the scores will be taken as at the end of the 120 minutes (if there is extra time) and NOT including penalties.

This is what we did last season, if anyone that has already posted would like to change, please edit before the kick-off of the first match in the round.