\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not a Wenger fan one way or the other, but to compare him to Gattuso is a slap in Wenger's face.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I dont think anybody here wants Gattuso to fail. (not talking about kojak crew stevan etc. , but the true Milan fans)

Kojak is a true Milan fan, he just has different vision of how things should be.

Stevan I am not sure.

Ehsan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
To talk of a new coach when the team's finally starting to gel is criminal, and that too fucking Wenger. If he's hired, it won't be long before we become a laughing stock and ruin the work we've put in all this time and RnB goes all #WengerOut. Fuck off Arsene

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If Rino delivers UCL he must stay, if not they should be looking around for other options. 5-6 place isnt ok anymore, Roma, Lazio arent better than us, Inter - we'll see, but we still have 1 spot that is ours.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To talk of a new coach when the team's finally starting to gel is criminal, and that too fucking Wenger. If he's hired, it won't be long before we become a laughing stock and ruin the work we've put in all this time and RnB goes all #WengerOut. Fuck off Arsene

I don't think there is any talk of Gattuso being replaced now. This is all summer stuff.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Kojak is a true Milan fan, he just has different vision of how things should be.

Stevan I am not sure.

a vision of swapping Balo for Higuain and getting half of the merda team, yes :lol: and vision of grabbing wenger ASAP :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If Rino delivers UCL he must stay, if not they should be looking around for other options. 5-6 place isnt ok anymore, Roma, Lazio arent better than us, Inter - we'll see, but we still have 1 spot that is ours.

You can’t blame the coach for a team poorly built. Getting a 4th is overachieving by all means.

Lazio and Roma are better equipped than us. I mean we have one regista and one box 2 box ffs.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Like it or not Romagnoli saved Gattuso's ass twice this week.

not true. He saved his ass vs Genoa, but he saved players asses vs Udinese. Gattuso did nothing wrong there, he's not to blame that our wingers cant score a goal from inside the penalty area and only score from outside.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
seems everyone forgot about this.
no wonder things are in full swing for wenger who is probably already officially our coach

when romagnoli decided to win those 6 points, with two last minute goals..talk about a slap in the face to the coach, phew

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not true. He saved his ass vs Genoa, but he saved players asses vs Udinese. Gattuso did nothing wrong there, he's not to blame that our wingers cant score a goal from inside the penalty area and only score from outside.

he's had a lot of games come down to the wire this season with both good results and bad results. But like you said if he gets top 4 it'll be bad PR to sack him.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You can’t blame the coach for a team poorly built. Getting a 4th is overachieving by all means.

Lazio and Roma are better equipped than us. I mean we have one regista and one box 2 box ffs.

what is Bakayoko then? And whos' to blame for not having 2 registas? How hard was it to get Badelj for instance? He's been coaching since last year, he could demand simple things like that, not asking for a world class player, just fill the role. But he kept Bertolacci :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
he's had a lot of games come down to the wire this season with both good results and bad results.

we're talking about last 2 games. One was shit coaching (forced injuries but still, we had the same players vs udinese but played 4-4-2, so i dont know why he had to go 3-5-2 vs genoa), one good coaching and shitty chance conversion.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
what is Bakayoko then? And whos' to blame for not having 2 registas? How hard was it to get Badelj for instance? He's been coaching since last year, he could demand simple things like that, not asking for a world class player, just fill the role. But he kept Bertolacci :lol:

Do you know of his demands? Do you think management had enough time or resources to work on the market?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Milan are looking for a central defender after the continuous troubles of Mattia Caldara. According to Corriere dello Sport, the Rossoneri would have identified the right man to settle the backline: it is Mehdi Benatia, ex Roma and Bayern Munich that could leave Juve already in the winter window.

Why not just send the dud back to them for Benatia

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
what the fuck is a jardim

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
All this bitching and we are currently in 4th place.

I can’t imagine what will be the tone if we were 10th.

Gattuso must renew.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All this bitching and we are currently in 4th place.

I can’t imagine what will be the tone if we were 10th.

Gattuso must renew.

No is bitching, cool your jets. People can have a discussion. Renew? He just got an extension haha.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Free since the end of his contract with Arsenal, Arsene Wenger has been negotiating for a few weeks with AC Milan. According to France Football, these negotiations are close to succeed for a quick start. The French technician would replace Gennaro Gattuso (40) at the head of the Rossoneri. He would also have a larger role in his duties with the sports director, the Brazilian Leonardo.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Act...he-de-l-ac-milan-selon-france-football/956316

yes-nod-jack-nicholson-320x240.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Do you know of his demands? Do you think management had enough time or resources to work on the market?

I think they had enough resources and time to get a backup regista who's better than montolivo or mauri. And Bakayoko was kind of a sub for Kessie, only now they have to play together :D

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
It’s a no to wenger from me

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

tumblr_inline_mnse3aPN3k1qz4rgp.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Famsarro where does it say 2018 :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know you’re desperate when you Quote 442

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
You and a whole lotta others were also anti Higsy :fp:

Sit this one out famo

Hmm why do you want him though, he’s going to takes ages to install his system

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea ___ 182
Milan has established contacts with the entourage of Dembele ... if agreement is reached they will pay a little indemnity to Tottenham to bring him in January otherwise it will be talked about in June 2019 (free agent).

He also mentioned that Paredes is a hot name as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.