The Anime/Manga Thread II

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I should have been more specific :lol:

When the episode comes out on July 28, we're all putting our red hats on and watching the episode :o

GinaGIF.gif

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Oh lol I don't have Internet access on my PC atm so no rabbits (I could get my old laptop but I don't like you guys that much tbh)

Currently swimming in depression after Pokemon Go was geoblocked in my country since last week

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Among other things, my friend in Japan sent me the ' Interview with the Vampire '( 夜明けのヴァンパイア ) manga , which I didn't even know existed !! hahaha

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Nisekoi has ended. I love the fact that the author gave a shoutout to the otaku who bought 800 shonen jumps just so that he can vote Marika 800 times :lol:

13876190_10153877587872399_5770109809327425981_n.jpg

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Re-watched Samurai Champloo. Weirdly, I enjoyed re-watching it far more than Bebob, which i loved more than Champloo the first time around.

Samurai Champloo is the shit. For some reason since a friend told me samurai Jack was coming back I've been wanting to watch Champloo all over again.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Samurai Champloo is the shit. For some reason since a friend told me samurai Jack was coming back I've been wanting to watch Champloo all over again.

No regrets man. I got hooked on it again. With CB I would be tempted to skip episodes, some episodes i wasn't really feeling them. I think SC is one of those Animes that kind of...eternal. It never really gets old, the characters are brilliantly done etc.

It's funny jumping from CB to SC though, you notice so many similarities

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah I've heard they will air Samurai Jack towards the end of this year.

About time since they really left the series at a cliffhanger :D

No regrets man. I got hooked on it again. With CB I would be tempted to skip episodes, some episodes i wasn't really feeling them. I think SC is one of those Animes that kind of...eternal. It never really gets old, the characters are brilliantly done etc.

:star::star::star:

Same.

Samurai Champloo is by far the better series.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boku GOAT Academia

Romance, new technique from Deku, and a powerful school to face off against U.A. High? What more could you ask for :b:

I hope that new guy goes against Deku.

One Piece

Well now we know what Big Mom's power is. I wonder if she can also eat souls to make herself stronger.

Nisekoi manga also ended but what a shit ending it was :lol:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Time to give One Punch man one more try...

Edit: One of the most ridiculous shows i've ever watched.

Edit 2: Why cant i stop watching it?

That show is on Netflix or hulu and I keep seeing it. What's it about and is it worth watching?

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
That show is on Netflix or hulu and I keep seeing it. What's it about and is it worth watching?

It's such a ridiculous show :lol: It's quite enjoyable when you realize it's not meant to be serious. It's sort of like the Devil Is A Part Timer. It's just one of those comedy type shows. It doesn't have as good of a plot as DIAP but honestly, it's pretty entertaining.

7-7.5 for me right now. One more episode and i finish the series.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Damn is there like an entirely new anime crew in here? Pharaoh, General and Allan are the new derp, jammin and Sage?