Stream Guru
Reaction score
Nice one Conte, can't even make EL this year. :(

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Inter the only Seria A team not to qualify.

What a bunch of fucking loosers.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Inter merdaa :lol::lol:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
fuck inter, well deserved

maybe if Conte will embrace baldness like saint Pioli his luck will change

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
:lol: but inter has a godsquad, they're favorites to win ucl and serie a, they just had a slow start :lol:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He wont, they will pay alot of money if they break the contract, they are already paying spalotti they cant pay 3 coaches.

You are right I think Conte has 12 milion salary

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Shinter out of CL is not all good news. These cunts will now focus on the league, but we will kick their ass there too

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Yeah, idd he would be good abroad, id like to see him at Lille or somethin, not England, maybe scotland...
Keatelare is still young, if he can just get the athleticism of dedoncker, he would already be a massivly better player (in the pintjes liga)

exactly, but rumor has it milan is interested in ketelaere ;)

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Shinter out of CL is not all good news. These cunts will now focus on the league, but we will kick their ass there too

3rd year in a row, nothing happened before ans i doubt anything will happen this year, they have losers mentality all over them, they always fail to deliver when it counts, thats why they werent even strong contendora in serie a

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Tactically, in terms of my positioning and my movements, I can?t be wrong."

giphy.gif

laughing-black-man-o.gif

Tbf, he's not a complete fraud like Lautaro.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
We should be fine.

As long as we get replacements in January to reinforce our depth, we will do ok.

Inter on the other hand, will probs now need to trim their bloated squad considering they are only in one competition now.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
He wont, they will pay alot of money if they break the contract, they are already paying spalotti they cant pay 3 coaches.
I dont get this excuse, if they can spend 10millions for some player wage, loan him out and cost him a half wage, why not for loosing a coach or staff for the same amount of money? They can sell erikssen to balance the book too.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I dont get this excuse, if they can spend 10millions for some player wage, loan him out and cost him a half wage, why not for loosing a coach or staff for the same amount of money? They can sell erikssen to balance the book too.

Because they are still paying Spaletti?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

10m is a lot though. I don't know if they have some 10m wage semi-paid players loaned out but that would also be unreasonable biz. They'd lose 1 player as well and although Eriksen is practically out of the squad already it's still an issue. 3 coach wages and a missing player.

Either way Conte was already expected to leave Inter by mutual consent last summer but remained their coach for financial reasons. Suning is big stuff but they are dealing with some serious challenges right now I've heard.

Inter is in big trouble anyway as they'll have to start over next season regardless of Conte's verdict....and they made so many short term investments.

One could argue it's unfortunate that they didn't get an EL spot

--
Just read that he's on 12m net/year until 2022 :fp: :lol:

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Pierre Webo's reaction is understandable considering it's a heated moment where he's sent off by officials who go on to refer to him as something that sounds - but isn't - racist.

Neymar, M'bappe, Erdogan and the rest of the clout chasers though = absolute clowns.

No its not, the guy was calling all Romanians gypsies from the get go of the match. He has no right to be triggered by a word he didn't understand and simply assumed like a moron that it means the 'N' word.

The guy is a xenophobic cunt, that played the race card.