The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The dudes in a bad place and I genuinely feel sorry for him but he keeps calling me out so he leaves me no option :lol:

Thanks for the sympathy, but I suspect I'm in a better place than you, my dude

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Things to look forward next season in the midfield:

- Scoring from a corner for once - thanks to Tonali
- Kessie and Bakayoko dominating Inter's midfield and holding up someone's shirt after
- Hakan Costa masterclass season
- Bennacer dribbling through Benevento's team to score from 40 yards (and not lose to them again)

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Thanks for the sympathy, but I suspect I'm in a better place than you, my dude

Lol keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better but your recent posts suggest the complete opposite :thumbsup:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Our cb pairing is average but good when the team plays well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Vulture and Kojak home alone party.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Man what a boring day today after yesterdays news

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Mercato rating so far...

MALDINI MASTERSTROKES

Tonali - 10m loan with option to buy for the best young Italian talent (alongside Zaniolo) is astonishing. It's going to be a ball watching the mentally ill idiots who wrote him off previously eat their words as the season progresses :lol:

Ibra - easily our best player last season and IMO our REAL manager. Renewing him one season at a time given his age is perfect business.

Kalulu - free transfer signing of one of the best young talents in French football who a lot of top clubs wanted and has the potential to own the right side if developed properly. A very underrated signing.

Bakayoko - loan with option to buy for somebody who was arguably our player of the season under Rino and a true monster. Why we didn't buy him outright at the end of that season I'll never know.

Rebic - if the Bild rumours are true of a permanent Rebic-Silva swap at no extra cost then it's yet another great deal. We get rid of a massive flop and liability and replace him with a very good player who's already made a big impact.

AVERAGE/SHIT

Brahim Diaz - a legit top talent and I understand why Real are desperate to insert a buyback clause but if we sign him without an option or include a counter-option then it's a shit deal. This kid has the potential to explode in a Theo like fashion and I'd hate to see us develop him for nothing.

Kjaer crash - I can accept him as a backup but he shouldn't be a starter for a team with CL ambitions. Also, I'm pissed off that Maldini didn't snap up TS for free as I'm sure he would've had an Ibra like impact on the backline. I just hope that he's got another decent starting CB up his sleeve.

Saelemaekers - definitely not a midfielder/winger and a decent FB backup but makes zero sense if we don't get rid of at least one of Conti/Calabria. Also, don't want him taking valuable minutes away from Kalulu.

welcome back

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kjaer played well, but sometimes I think we overrate him a little bit.

Like Juve's second goal was more his fault than Romagnoli, but he escaped criticism, which confuses me. That's just example, and while I like Kjaer, and think he's been a great surprise, but he's made mistakes himself.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Who actually was?

Me...and rightfully so...

Maldini is having a stellar mercato this summer but let's not pretend he hasn't made plenty of mistakes along the way...

-Firing Rino (who finished a point shy of CL - our best season in years) and replacing him with GP (who never finished higher than 10th) was beyond ret@rded.
-Spending 90m on players last summer yet failing to buy the right players for GP's specific system was equally dumb.
-Failing to sell Piatek last summer when his price was sky high knowing that he had the opposite characteristics of a GP striker was a huge missed opportunity.
-Maldini has jointly overseen c.200m of transfer spend over the past 2 seasons with Leo and Boban yet we failed to qualify for CL both times and finished 12 points off the pace this year. Meanwhile, a bunch of shitty clubs with shoestring budgets in comparison managed to qualify instead of us.

Nevertheless, if the rumours about Tonali, Brahim, Baka, Rebic, Ibra etc are true plus the Kalulu signing then I give him a solid 8.5/10 (especially considering only 10m net spend) but he needs to sign a high quality upgrade on Kjaer and possibly Conti/Calabria for a perfect mercato.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Kjaer played well, but sometimes I think we overrate him a little bit.

Like Juve's second goal was more his fault than Romagnoli, but he escaped criticism, which confuses me. That's just example, and while I like Kjaer, and think he's been a great surprise, but he's made mistakes himself.

Kjaer > Roma.
So I wont discuss him until he is the weakest defender.

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
basically that Juve 2nd goal is Kjaer fault because he's not Italian.

admit it.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Our cb pairing is average but good when the team plays well.

This will fuck us over as the season progresses unless it's addressed now especially given that Kjaer is no spring chicken. Losing out on TS for free was a huge missed opportunity.

Last edited:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Me...and rightfully so...

Maldini is having a stellar mercato this summer but let's not pretend he hasn't made plenty of mistakes along the way...

-Firing Rino (who finished a point shy of CL - our best season in years) and replacing him with GP (who never finished higher than 10th) was beyond ret@rded.
-Spending 90m on players last summer yet failing to buy the right players for GP's specific system was equally dumb.
-Failing to sell Piatek last summer when his price was sky high knowing that he had the opposite characteristics of a GP striker was a huge missed opportunity.
-Maldini has jointly overseen c.200m of transfer spend over the past 2 seasons with Leo and Boban yet we failed to qualify for CL both times and finished 12 points off the pace this year. Meanwhile, a bunch of shitty clubs with shoestring budgets in comparison managed to qualify instead of us.

Nevertheless, if the rumours about Tonali, Brahim, Baka, Rebic, Ibra etc are true plus the Kalulu signing then I give him a solid 8.5/10 (especially considering only 10m net spend) but he needs to sign a high quality upgrade on Kjaer and possibly Conti/Calabria for a perfect mercato.

Definitely, it was a masterpiece back in the days

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kjaer > Roma.
So I wont discuss him until we he is the weakest defender.

unfortunately this forum has unconscious bias towards Italian.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
:lol:

No one asked to hear about your mental problems on a football forum either. Can't you find a Dr or mental health forum to discuss that shit?

Wtf is wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule