The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
All i know about gary is that he scored 5 goals in 20 years...wich reminded me of yung calabria

G.nevile is before my time really:lol:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Put some respec on kimmichs name lol
People here think calabria is dani alves reincarnated

Look at theo...goalthreat...

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Against italians farmers who defend with 14 man in the box...guess where the space is....(wingbacks)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan market, Gazzetta: "Simakan, a medical examination is expected. Tomori and Bad? the alternative tracks"

Regarding the AC Milan winter transfer market, today's edition of the Gazzetta dello Sport headlines: "Simakan, a medical examination is expected. Tomori and Bad? the alternative tracks". The Rossoneri are waiting for a medical consultation to decide whether or not to insist on the Strasbourg defender. A contact between the doctors of the two clubs is scheduled today to take stock of the situation. Meanwhile, the Devil is still keeping an eye on some alternatives to Simakan: they are Fikayo Tomori of Chelsea and Loic Bad? of Lens.

So the deal is basically in the bag pending a medical examination.

Hard to tell from this Maldini quote however:

?Have we abandoned Simakan? It is not certain. He is a guy we know well, we had talks for him not only this window but also for the previous transfer window but for things to succeed two parties have to agree. At the moment there is nothing.?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
At the end of January we will know something concrete about the sale of Inter. Suning cannot add liquidity to the club, so probably if it isn't Bc Patners it will be someone else "@carlopaolofesta) (@sole24ore )

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At the end of January we will know something concrete about the sale of Inter. Suning cannot add liquidity to the club, so probably if it isn't Bc Patners it will be someone else "@carlopaolofesta) (@sole24ore )

Some journo yesterday said that they are not far away from bankrupt. It is more interesting whether Suning want to get rid of the club by selling it or just need a loan (these BC guys are something like Elliott)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What a great month that was.

Suso.jpg

Yes. My favourite transfer of the last years.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
:lol::lol:gary-fecking-neville being praised on a Milan forum.

Some journo yesterday said that they are not far away from bankrupt. It is more interesting whether Suning want to get rid of the club by selling it or just need a loan (these BC guys are something like Elliott)

Will this affect stadium plans? Milan-Inter want to build stadium together, but if Inter is in crisis then?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
This was back in September 2020

Jean-Michel Aulas , president of Lyon , during a recent press conference spoke of Kalulu as follows: "I have a young man who was in France's Under 19 team last year. He should have signed as a professional but - reports BeinSports - at the last moment, he left for Milan. Earlier, on another topic, I was talking to Milan's sporting director Paolo Maldini, who told me that he probably won't make it. He left too quickly"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

glh4cyl.jpg

Someone photoshop Maldini's face on Seedorf, and replace the UCL trophy with Kalulu :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
**********: "Rossoneri stand for Meite. Milan and Turin continue to negotiate"

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Will this affect stadium plans? Milan-Inter want to build stadium together, but if Inter is in crisis then?

That's to be seen. Last week there was this:
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2021/01/07/inter-controllo-bc-partners/

British private equity fund BC Partners were interested in club, and before that apparently there was a failed Qatari bid. With everything happening in China re: their laws on overseas companies and the apparent above rumors, it seems like they might actually be sold. Zhang denied it, but then the club have even come out to say they can't spend until they sell so their finances must not be in a good spot. Suning just don't have the funds to put into the club. Not sure if it's because of covid's impact on the business as a whole or what it is but, doesn't seem good for them.

The question is more - if Inter is sold, who takes over? And, what are they wanting to do with the club? If it's someone like BC Partners then I'd think more a short-term Elliot vision where they want to make the club "valuable" again and clean the books, so stadium project is likely to help with that whether they invest in the actual squad or not.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Olzer to Milan TV:

“I was very excited. It was an evening I had been waiting for for a long time. It was the culmination of a dream because I was a Milan fan as a child. It’s a starting point. I take inspiration from everyone. Calhanoglu has a great shot, Ibrahimovic has a great ball protection but all the Milan players have a very high level. I have my uncle who is Atalantino and he compares me to Ilicic. My idol has always been Kaka and playing in the stadium where he played I must say I was very excited.”

Pioli:

What do you think the team has learned? “It was a demanding game, we interpreted the game well, we didn’t succeed in regulation time but we created many chances.”

On starting Ibrahimovic: “We decided it after the match against Torino, I knew I wanted to give Zlatan more time, better from the start to avoid taking risks, 45 minutes was more than enough to start.”

On the performance of Tonali: “Excellent performance, both he and Calabria and Kessie did well when he came on. An entire department that gave us substance.”

On comparisons between Kalulu and Desailly: “Desailly had a different physicality than Pierre, we should be cautious with comparisons, he still has to improve a lot to be stronger.”

On his calmness: “You can see that I am fine here at Milan. I train players who make me proud for the willingness they put into it every day. When you are happy and you are well it is easier to convey calmness and conviction. I know to coach a strong team, I have to indicate the right path and I try to do it in the best possible way.”

On the absence of fans: “We miss them a lot. Perhaps at the beginning the absence of an audience took a little pressure off such a young team and allowed us to grow more easily, but for some time to this part with our fans would be more beautiful and passionate. They would accompany and support us enthusiastically throughout the game. They could make us even more difference. Playing every three days, entering for the warm-up and not seeing the fans but finding the the same great stimulus means that the team is ambitious and willing. We have to insist, it’s a good season so far, but we may have nothing left: we have to think one game at a time.”

On the penalties in the shootout: “Penalties are difficult to coach. Inside the fact of scoring penalties there is the quality of my players and the mental aspect, the desire to try to win games. Many times I have been asked what it is was the turning point, the one with Rio Ave was important.”

On Inter-Juve: “We hope to do well in Cagliari, then we will certainly watch it, just as I will watch the derby. Great teams face each other, I will watch them with great interest.”

On the transfer market: “When Donnarumma will sign I don’t know, you don’t have to ask me. The transfer market? It’s still open, there are situations and we’ll see if we can unlock them.”

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some twitter updates from The AC Milan Godfather.

Today’s @Gazzetta_it writes Milan have taken an important step towards re-signing @hakanc10, the club putting on the plate a new contract worth 4m € plus bonuses. A very important proposal, more than legitimate for a player who is becoming increasingly important in Pioli's team.

Few details to be worked out, they will be able to do so already today as a new meeting is planned between the Rossoneri managers and Hakan's agent. Everything suggests that the agreement is getting closer and will be closed soon.
Losing #Calhanoglu would be a serious mistake.

Andrea Conti's adventure at the Rossoneri is coming to an end.
He arrived from Atalanta in the summer of 2017.
@Corriere writes Milan and Fiorentina are defining the last details for his transfer to the viola.

@Gazzetta_it
reports on the knee injury of Mohamed #Simakan, who will undergo an arthroscopic operation in the next few hours.
A decision will probably be taken after the contact scheduled for today between the doctors of the two clubs to take stock of the situation.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Calabria looks more like peak gary neville to me
Lahm and kimmich know how to play football
Calabria can run after people....thats not enough to qualify as the italian kimmich

giphy.gif

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Hakan Calhanoglu?s representatives meet with Milan today, as the Rossoneri have reportedly increased their offer to ?4m a season.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports Milan have offered the Turkey international a contract worth ?4m plus bonuses every year.

The attacker has become a key member under coach Stefano Pioli, as the Diavolo sit first in Serie A after 17 games.

Calhanoglu?s entourage will meet the club today to continue negotiations, but ********** also claims the 26-year-old is close to renewing with the Rossoneri.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Imagine all these games when we have a packed San Siro!!!! omggggggggg

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Imagine all these games when we have a packed San Siro!!!! omggggggggg

Let's hope our team is mentally strong enough to handle noise now.
"There was also a strange noise every time we went to attack. I don't know what it was, but it's not fair to use a sound like that to distract us every time we go forward. It was genuinely irritating. The referee should've stopped play and told them to stop it. After they scored, it actually got louder.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:lol:

yeah i know, i was also worried for the pressure of fans in the beginning of season. Playing without fans have certainly helped, but now the guys seem to have so much passion, integrity and confidence that i think playing with fans will elevate it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:lol::lol: Was that Leo? Leo is epic.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
:lol::lol: Was that Leo? Leo is epic.

Yeah, after we were knocked out of EL by Olympiacos. They needed 3 goals to go through on H2H and got 3 goals...

There was no VAR for a clear penalty, then he also claimed the noise was why we lost.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Hopefully, personally though I don't have much faith in the Curva, this period has taught them to give all players a fair chance before they start booing them.

They used to start booing them after a just couple of mistakes, which just made the situation even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule