The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Ronin?s dream team:

Calabria-Kjaer-G.Gomez/Mexes -Kalulu/Antonelli
De Jong-Kucka
Samu/Saele-Borini/Hauge-Rebic/Krunic
Cutrone

100% grinta & Viking Blood

:lol::lol:
this mad eme lol not gonna lie

but borini is goat tho

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
now now please all relocate to the match thread ladies

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Ronin. This guy has next-level revisionism. He is saying Belotti isn't great player to invest in him but 4 months ago in November, but now is suddenly not great else every other Italian striker is shit (Immobile?):

And even once said this shit:

Imagine taking anyone seriously who ever said a team with Suso, Niang or Bonaventura is a top 5 attack in Europe hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your ignore list doesn't seem to work you troll.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Maldini pre-match:
?Our recent history shows us that Milan have many faces, but must never miss the spirit we saw in 2020 and 2021.

?This spirit has always been there. It?s just that changing many players, sometimes the quality can vary.

?Zlatan Ibrahimovic is obviously precious to us both for what he does on the field and off it with his leadership in the locker room.

?The club has worked in a certain way, the coach aligned with the ideas of the club, the players showed their talent and there are many components that came together.

?I think you can have good periods of form with a few of these elements missing, but to be this consistent over time, it means everyone is working in the same direction.?

Do Milan see tonight?s game as a way of keeping up the Scudetto hopes or of locking down a Champions League spot?

?I think both are valid, as a victory would more or less push all those in fifth place to five points away and at the same time keep up with Inter.?

Kessie?

?We have already made steps for Kessie, for Calabria and the others whose contract expire in 2022. We haven?t achieved any of the objectives yet, but we?re working on them.?

Gattuso

?He is a coach who is constantly evolving. We had a hug in the tunnel. I think the greatest thing about Gattuso is that he has an open mind to new ideas, even different ones that he was accustomed to, because football is constantly evolving.?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
scouts dont use stats...his assistants do that for him
scouts just watch the game

You have no idea what you are talking about

I know scouts in 3 major sports including the sport we talk about in this thread

Some use stats

Lets stick to rooting for Milan to win, friend

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
one misses a volley like 13 meters from the goal vs united
giphy.gif

the other bangs it in from 25 meters vs united
F3htLiY.gif

:balo2:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Did the discussion in here fell to the lowest possible level?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
holy fuck

S8rwYfI.jpeg

no red ofc

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Your ignore list doesn't seem to work you troll.

No, unfortunately it doesn't block quoted posts when Ronin quotes him every minutes. So I still get to see such pitiful and incorrect posts.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Incredible how overrated that manchester united team is by its fans and media. Bruno is massively overrated.. at hearing them you would think hes on kevin DEbryune level

Mctomminay? hes awful

Wan bissaka? Awful

Fred? Awful

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Kalulu:

An important match for the Champions League: “We know that it is very important for the Champions League, we will be focused as we are for every match. I think we will have a good match, the group is ready.”

On his role: “I don’t have a favourite role, I like it when I play. I’m happy to do what the coach asks me, whether it is as a full-back or a centre-back.”

On the many close matches: “I have to be honest, as a player, it’s important to play every three days. The level remains high, you stay in condition even mentally. We are happy with this.”

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rome, injury to Mkhitaryan: he will be out for at least 3 weeks

I guess Roma out of CL

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
As confirmed tonight by Paolo #Maldini before Milan-Napoli, #ACMilan are in talks to extend Frank #Kessi??s contract. Offered 5-years contract with a new salary of ?3,5M/year. Talks ongoing. #transfers

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao needs to be sold immediately. If a decent offer comes in during summer and we can recoup most of the cost, he needs to go.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
We are fecking 3rd!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Sell Leao if an offer over 20mil arrives. Dude is a certified fraud

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
As confirmed tonight by Paolo #Maldini before Milan-Napoli, #ACMilan are in talks to extend Frank #Kessi??s contract. Offered 5-years contract with a new salary of ?3,5M/year. Talks ongoing. #transfers

5M and the Captains armband.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are still in second but the title is basically gone. Inter keep grinding out wins because they actually have a quality bench. We don't.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
We are incapable of winning two games in a row in Serie A recently and lose every big game at home. Top 4 is by no means certain.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i believe we shouldnt give up on leao just yet. could be another auba case.

he is just very low on confidence right now. remember hakan and kessies first seasons. we have no real alternatives

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i believe we shouldnt give up on leao just yet. could be another auba case.

he is just very low on confidence right now. remember hakan and kessies first seasons. we have no real alternatives

That?s true but their effort could never be questioned.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Rebic will be banned for more than 1 game btw. Fucking fool.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This team used to fight until the end and even won some games in the last minute. It looks like everything changed once we went to 2nd. The mentality went down and they just give up at the end of the game. Going down wasn't a cause for panic before but now it looks like we can't fight back.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want to slap everyone that wanted Dalot in "his natural position" tonight instead of Kalulu.
Especially you Pingu.

The Theo-Dalot combo has been a disaster every single time. The goal was mainly their fault. Dalot fucked up the pass, but Theo was also caught being a dumbass as usual.

Pioli needs to stop this back-3 experiment with those two as wingbacks, and Tonali/Kessie alternating as the 3rd CB. It never worked.

Lille
Spezia
Juve
Torino 2nd half
Celtic away
Last half-hour of Crvena at San Siro

It has failed every single time. Unless you call the Inter Coppa game a success.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I want to slap everyone that wanted Dalot in "his natural position" tonight instead of Kalulu.
Especially you Pingu.

The Theo-Dalot combo has been a disaster every single time. The goal was mainly their fault. Dalot fucked up the pass, but Theo was also caught being a dumbass as usual.

Pioli needs to stop this back-3 experiment with those two as wingbacks, and Tonali/Kessie alternating as the 3rd CB. It never worked.

Lille
Spezia
Juve
Torino 2nd half
Celtic away
Last half-hour of Crvena at San Siro

It has failed every single time. Unless you call the Inter Coppa game a success.

Dalot's natural position is in a zoo in the donkey exhibit tbh... sorry I was wrong.

ps I didn't say I prefer him over Kalulu

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We are still in second but the title is basically gone. Inter keep grinding out wins because they actually have a quality bench. We don't.

We dont have quality first squad ket alone bench. Rw s joke but we re still keep playing with wingers.

Also those against eventual Icardi arrival deserve to watch leao, salad, samu....until eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule