Not open for further replies.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last two games can haunt us at the end.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lower your expectations guys and you won't get mad. I used to be ******* and be seethingly angry a few years back Every week when I watch Milan play.
Now these results never bother me over the last few years. I have lived through the era of constants, Mesbah, urby, nocerino etc.

We are actually very good now. We don't lose games. We fight hard. Yea ofcourse I would love to win every week but we lack a bit of depth. Hopefully we are able to stay fit for the whole season.

I still think we will make top 4 even with an injury crisis. There is belief in this Milan that I haven't seen in the past. Group chemistry is very solid.

Scudetto bois :cool:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I think you are correct, but I was not blaming Tonali.

As you said, these crafty fucking Serie A managers have adjusted to what made Milan so dominant, and now we will find out Pioli?s true quality when we see if he?s able to make a counter move. We have to get Rebic back at LW immediately, he and Theo on the left is just beautiful.

The trick to play vs this Milan team is to make it an ugly and exhausting physical game. From the get-go, Genoa players were playing tight pressing, and even fouling after the ball has been played. They wanted to disrupt the fluidity of our combination plays. In this respect we needed our starters who deal with this pressure so much better (not just offensively, but defensively also)

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
It really is true that you show up when Milan play poorly and don?t hang around too much when we are winning.

On an unrelated note, are you Kojak?

Hugh is like Tee Pee, Rod Tidwell's brother from Jerry Maguire.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I want to see General attack me again and say ?Come on Vulture, how you are criticising players, why you irritating others, we are in first place, 5 points from the second and breaking historical records?

Yes, General, I started to criticise because I started to see problems in team.

This squad has no depth, our depth players like Musacchio, Duarte, Conti, Krunic, Colombo, Maldini, Castillejo are not options. They should be playing with Giampaolo?s Torino. A good team needs balance, you add 3 left wingers but only have one right winger, you barely have 3 midfielders. This is not Scudetto.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want to see General attack me again and say ?Come on Vulture, how you are criticising players, why you irritating others, we are in first place, 5 points from the second and breaking historical records?

This squad has no depth, our depth players like Musacchio, Duarte, Conti, Krunic, Colombo, Maldini, Castillejo are not options. They should be playing with Giampaolo?s Torino. A good team needs balance, you add 3 left wingers but only have one right winger, you barely have 3 midfielders. This is not Scudetto.

January is near . I believe we will stay top 4 and then Maldini will reinforce the team for sure. We have money.
Simakan, Scamaca and midfielder and we are good.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score

This squad has no depth, our depth players like Musacchio, Duarte, Conti, Krunic, Colombo, Maldini, Castillejo are not options. A good team needs balance, you add 3 left wingers but only have one right wingers, you barely have 3 midfielders. This is not Scudetto.

I think any reasonable person here knows that this team wasn't assembled to compete for the scudetto, but the circumstances of the past few months have indicated that it could be a possibility.

You cannot say that winning the scudetto is impossible, we've seen titles being won in circumstances that are far more improbable.

The streak since last season, Ibra's record with leagues, Juve "regressing", Inter's instability.. all of these factors and others are good enough reasons to believe. Besides, how did Juve begin their league winning streak? Wasnt it something similar to how we are now?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Locatelli will miss the game.

really? thank god
I know the fucker would have given his all to prove a point

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I think any reasonable person here knows that this team wasn't assembled to compete for the scudetto, but the circumstances of the past few months have indicated that it could be a possibility.

You cannot say that winning the scudetto is impossible, we've seen titles being won in circumstances that are far more improbable.

The streak since last season, Ibra's record with leagues, Juve "regressing", Inter's instability.. all of these factors and others are good enough reasons to believe. Besides, how did Juve begin their league winning streak? Wasnt it something similar to how we are now?

:star::star::star:
We fight for the title until the end and if we miss we still finish with our initial goal.

Management hopefully add some talent that can give us that boost as soon as they land and injuries are out of our system in 2021

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think you are correct, but I was not blaming Tonali.

As you said, these crafty fucking Serie A managers have adjusted to what made Milan so dominant, and now we will find out Pioli?s true quality when we see if he?s able to make a counter move. We have to get Rebic back at LW immediately, he and Theo on the left is just beautiful.

I think I was using your post more to address others, my bad.

Pioli has played a formation and created an atmosphere that gets the best out of our players. He deserves credit for that. The question is whether he can continue to find solutions to problems. To be fair to him, he's facing quite the injury problem.

Sometimes I think "oh, we are being found out," but at the same time, if we won against Parma, and we tied today, we'd be annoyed, but fine. Parma had no answer for us, they just got very, very, very lucky.

I really don't think we've had our full squad at Pioli's disposal for more than a game or two, as well.

I think that against teams that are more open, like Sassuolo or Lazio, we should have an easier time. Players like Ibra, CR7, Sheva, Kaka, etc are special not just because they perform in big games, but also that they have that extra bit of quality to win games that are tough, like today.

I really hope Ibra can come back against Sassuolo and Lazio. I also hope that Leao can figure out his issues. I'm hoping it's just him returning from injury, and that we will see him blossom, because the tools are there.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Great news, Locatelli is their main player in midfield and he is the centre of the game..

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I wish there was a winter transfer for forum members so we can ship off some to the merda forums

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali needs to tidy up his game quite a bit.

Quite a few unforced errors today for me to say he did well.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
please sign in winter:
leonardo pavoletti
armando izzo
midfielder like muntari

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The next CB we sign must be a 1.90m guy.
The midfielder must be one who is proved like Bakayoko.
RW Thauvin.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
please sign in winter:
leonardo pavoletti
armando izzo
midfielder like muntari

giphy.gif

Papu Gomez
Mohamad Simakan
Mathias Normann

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The next CB we sign must be a 1.90m guy.
The midfielder must be one who is proved like Bakayoko.
RW Thauvin.

Isn't Simakan quite likely at this point?

Check out Mathias Normann, I think he'd do well as a Kessie deputy.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Parma & Genoa were well fought
Its not a wasted opportunity IMO

Its not like the legendary Benevento draw

I actually see them as a point gained, even inter went on a good run after drawing to parma from 2-0 down

All 3 of our 2-2 draws were good fight backs and character which encourages me, funny enough the roma one concerned me the most , as (yes we can blame the ref) the game was managed really really badly

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Huh...

We cannot be beat

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Conte after Napoli match:
These are difficult games because you can either win them or lose them

:monto:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So many people talk about us not having depth for Ibra. I partially agree, but also think a signing like Papu would make this team explode even without Ibra on the field.

What are your suggestions commoders? Names I've seen so far:

Mandzukic
Scamacca
Pavoletti
Belotti
Haaland:-)lol:)

I want realistic January targets.

Further on I want to hear suggestions for signing a DM/CM who cap deputize for Kessie and go to war for Milan in the middle of the field. I floated my countryman Mathias Norrman. Any other suggestions?

On CB I think we all know the names.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Calabria is my favourite player in the team right now. All players can learn from this young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule