The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Troubled waters in the Rome house. The elimination from the Italian Cup against Spezia (next opponent in the league tomorrow afternoon at the Olimpico) has left several aftermath. As stated in La Repubblica and Corriere dello Sport, yesterday morning the Giallorossi team refused to train in Trigoria.

What a circus Roma are becoming :lol:

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Troubled waters in the Rome house. The elimination from the Italian Cup against Spezia (next opponent in the league tomorrow afternoon at the Olimpico) has left several aftermath. As stated in La Repubblica and Corriere dello Sport, yesterday morning the Giallorossi team refused to train in Trigoria.

What a circus Roma are becoming :lol:

If only Zaniolo hasn't torn his ligament twice, I would see Maldini taking advantage of their breakdown to snatch that fella.

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I challenge you guys to name 1 player from we suffered when he was injured/ absent this season!

The whole world thought we would go down without ibra but we kept on going. Than we all thought bennacer was irreplaceable but we are without him more than a month and we keep winning. Same with Kjaer/ Romagnoli/ Rebic/ Aleksis. After all that I really thougt we couldnt bare the loss of Calha but Diaz stepped up. We did also actually fine without Theo a few games and also 1 game without kessie with his suspension.

What i am trying to say is that we missed almoust all off our guardians but somehow we are still on the top of the table. Now the end of the tunnel is in sight!!

The whole club deserves praise, but for me 1 person in particular our own mister Pioli!

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I challenge you guys to name 1 player from we suffered when he was injured/ absent this season!

The whole world thought we would go down without ibra but we kept on going. Than we all thought bennacer was irreplaceable but we are without him more than a month and we keep winning. Same with Kjaer/ Romagnoli/ Rebic/ Aleksis. After all that I really thougt we couldnt bare the loss of Calha but Diaz stepped up. We did also actually fine without Theo a few games and also 1 game without kessie with his suspension.

What i am trying to say is that we missed almoust all off our guardians but somehow we are still on the top of the table. Now the end of the tunnel is in sight!!

The whole club deserves praise, but for me 1 person in particular our own mister Pioli!

It wasnt always without luck, suffering and adjusting our play but still. I really am very proud!!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

:proud:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan, braking for Junior Firpo: this is the reason

He also seemed close to landing with the Rossoneri in this winter market and instead in the last few hours there was a sharp halt in the negotiations that were about to bring Junior Firpo from Barcelona to Milan. As La Gazzetta dello Sport explains, the full-back, who had already given his ok to the AC Milan destination, suddenly appeared doubtful due to family problems: in fact, his second child was recently born and, since his wife cannot leave Catalan city in the coming months, he does not feel like living this Italian experience alone. Junior Firpo asked for a few more days of reflection, but time is running out and for this reason the negotiation seems destined to jump.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Welcome Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola Tomori.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
To shorten the time the contract has already been filed #Tomori in the League #Milan
EsUsjmAWMAgh5UG

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everything that i've seen and read about Fikayo Tomori points at him satisfying every requirement that Maldini has set, especially the mental one. He seems to have a really good head on his shoulders, has a stable and supportive family and will be an excellent addition to the squad.

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Honestly have not seen him that much but I’m gonna trust Maldini’s judgement on this one. Welcome Tomori!

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Even though the price is high I'm hoping Tomori proves himself to be a 30m CB and we get him permanently.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even though the price is high I'm hoping Tomori proves himself to be a 30m CB and we get him permanently.

I honestly have a feeling we're going to be thinking in a few years that the 25-30m we spent on him to be a bargain. He's fast, strong in the tackle, aggressive, and confident enough to play out with the ball. We can teach him how to be a better defender positionally and how to defend with the team. What makes him seem special to me is that he seems very strong mentally. He's not a flashy superstar, he's very serious, diligent and dedicated. Exactly the kind of player Maldini said they look for when he said we don't just look at the technical skills, but we look at the mentality, family and emotional stability of the player.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

Bravo Maldini.

So, so luxurious.

From giving Padre headaches because of no options to giving Padre headaches because of too many options.

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
It would have been good to get either 20M option or 18m loan for Tomori but let's focus on the positive side and hope that he plays well and we win scudetto and we will evaluate to buy him from a strong position in the summer.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Weah: "I'm not surprised by Milan, I hope they win the Scudetto"

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
********** - Milan, Junior Firpo takes time: the Rossoneri evaluate the alternatives

Milan are looking for a vice-Theo Hernandez and had already found a basis of understanding with Barcelona for the loan with the right of redemption for Junior Firpo, but in the last hours there has been a sudden collapse since the player, who had recently the second child, he no longer seems so convinced of leaving the Spanish city. And so, as reported this morning by **********, in via Aldo Rossi they began to evaluate other left-backs: among the profiles they like are Vina del Palmeiras, Iago dell'Augsburg, Amav? of OM and Nuno Mendes of Sporting.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN - Bennacer in the final squeeze: the Algerian towards the return with Bologna

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
MN - Bennacer in the final squeeze: the Algerian towards the return with Bologna

I hope they don't rush him. We are good for the next two games with Kessie, Tonali and Meite.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
28m is fine if true, I mean he either convinces or goes home, for long term development he is a bit old. If he convinces he is easily worth the fee, especiall with his market as an Englishman.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Bravo Maldini.

That B side of ours is easily still a quality Serie A team on its day. Wow. The only weakness I see from it is Dalot who is average but fine as a backup anyway, and Samu who is the same. Imagine having Thauvin and Saele instead. :eek: But again, those are our backups who are still good quality for the role they will play. Then you still have the likes of Krunic, Musacchio, Daniel, Colombo, etc as 3-4th choice.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations to @TheoHernandez, who has been awarded the @assocalciatori Players of the Month for December!

EsVEwkiXIAEtIZ5

Maldini's smirk to himself as he thinks "I made this.".

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
- It will be a race against time, but Milan will do everything to have Fikayo Tomori on the bench tomorrow against Atalanta

So theo, rebic, Krunic back and potentially tomori and mandzukic on the bench too...feeling a bit more confident about this game now..atalanta seem to be a different machine without papu gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule