Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
I was trying to say that people care more about winning and getting rich than having fun.

I understand different preferrences but kicking someone when they're down is just pathetic.

i'm not sure anyone is having fun watching pato's performance these days//

you remember redondo? milan stood by him for years. pato's time is up.

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Poor Kid :(

421897_338887566154023_164226816953433_948657_723697099_n.jpg

13 injuries since 2010

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
I was trying to say that people care more about winning and getting rich than having fun.

I understand different preferrences but kicking someone when they're down is just pathetic.

Jesus, just stop fucking posting. You act like people are advocating he get murdered. Getting sold to another team is hardly the worst thing in the world. Get some perspective for fuck sake.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
kicking someone when they are down :lol:

I wish we kicked a few players when they were down. Then we wouldnt have had an army of players that were "down" and "out" in 2008 and 09.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Have you forgotten about 10,11,12?

I was implying that he never use to be and that there is hope that he can get through this.

Jesus, just stop fucking posting. You act like people are advocating he get murdered. Getting sold to another team is hardly the worst thing in the world. Get some perspective for fuck sake.

I'm sorry if I offended you but your response is unwarranted.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
13 fucking injuries since 2010 at 22.

lets wait on him, like RVP, they say.

I don't have 5 more fucking years of waiting left in me.

Ciao Pato. Balotelli will make it like you were never here.

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, poor Kaká, abandoned into a 12M/year contract in a 68M move to Real Madrid. I cry for him every night.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Poor Kid :(

421897_338887566154023_164226816953433_948657_723697099_n.jpg

13 injuries since 2010

OK i do feel badly that they posted something like this on him...circling all the "bad" spots on his body...but also they picked a picture where it looks like he was wiping his nose on his sleeve...like a little kid would do

and reminds me of this...

beefscape1.gif

i hope at least he finds comfort in his millions of dollars and barbara

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Imo our medical/training staff is poor, and that being said I think the best situation for pato is a new enviroment.

No hate!
just believe the kid needs something new.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Yeah, poor Kaká, abandoned into a 12M/year contract in a 68M move to Real Madrid. I cry for him every night.

6 year contract with 12 M/year :D

No wonder he doesn't wanna leave Real Madrid, he'll still be one of the best payed players on the planet @ 33. That father of his is a real shark

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
What the shit? Again? :(

It'd probably be better for his career if he got sold. But as it is right now, I'm seriously doubting if it's even possible for him to have a career as an athlete.
What the fuck is wrong with MilanLab?

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What are you, a pretentious humanist or a football fan?

Oof.
:fp:
I think people forget we invested 20+m to bring Pato here from Brazil. We've spent countless dollars on medical care, his wages, training, etc.

Pato didn't voluntarily come to Milan and ask to play for free. He is an employee of our organization. And when employees no longer serve their worth, they are demoted, or fired.

We have an opportunity to somehow sell this kid for a profit. A kid who, over the course if his 4+yrs here, has not shown any signs of progression.

I'll never understand people who are so strongly bonded to a player who they know deep down, is not in his ideal situation. Always remember you are a fan of AC Milan, not AC Pato.

Make your money back, move on, and work from there.
35m sitting on the sidelines half+ of every season is disgusting to see from a fan and investors standpoint.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
What are you, a pretentious humanist or a football fan?

I don't understand how I'm being pretentious by looking at both sides of the same story... I also stated at how I'm disappointed at how business orientated the sport has become, so if that makes me less of a fan, then so be it.

... One more thing... Would it kill some of you to stop being so arrogant and show some humility instead... But this being the internet and all, I'm guessing that's out of the question. I just hope you people aren't like this in reality and are simply using the internet as a means of venting.

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Wow! A 22 year old WC striker who grew 6cm in a year and has huge expectations upon himself is getting injured? Who would ever have guessed that.

We already have so many other alternatives for the forward role. Perhaps if he were to be subbed in a small league game and slowly reemplaced in the squad he would have better chance to recover than starting in the most important game of the season.

A) Selling him now would result in a price which is lower than his actual market value.
B) As a Milan fan I always hope that the players get better and stay.

From an economical point of view. Giving Pato time to get better would lead to him getting back in form and thus his value increasing which results in a bigger profit.

From a supporting point of view. Seeing Pato score us lots of goals when he gets back in form would be awesome.

Life is made of up's and down's. It's the way in which we handle the down periods which determine who we are. I'd much rather see us as a club who can show faith in our players and not just buy whatever like Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Last edited:

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If anyone cares to know the exact # of games Pato's missed thru injury since the start of 2010...

Unsure if that's been posted or not.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
AC Pato lol Im sure no one supports just pato.
Imo pato staying is best for the team. When he plays he scores, and he is a player who turns up against the big sides. Not to mention he could play at this level for the next 8 years. Which is a nice luxury considering the rest of our players are in their peak and will finish playing soon. Say 3/4 years.

Since anybody we buy will be a bench player anyway, why not stick with pato and wait it out. Ibra and robinho can start, SES can play if pato is injured and Cassano can rotate.

there is no need to sell pato, and as for his money being better used for midfielders and a LB, does anyone really believe that 30 million getting reinvested? Doubt it.

the number of times I post in this thread is probably outrageous but I cant help what I feel. And that simply put is pato staying is best.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I cant help what I feel. And that simply put is pato staying is best.

So you admit you're letting your love for Pato cloud what's best for the team? Good.

And how is 50 games OUT since 2010 "best for the team"? I fail to understand this, on any level.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand how I'm being pretentious by looking at both sides of the same story... I also stated at how I'm disappointed at how business orientated the sport has become, so if that makes me less of a fan, then so be it.

... One more thing... Would it kill some of you to stop being so arrogant and show some humility instead... But this being the internet and all, I'm guessing that's out of the question. I just hope you people aren't like this in reality and are simply using the internet as a means of venting.

Are you Sod-Lod's 10 year younger brother?

You're being a pretentious humanist by bringing sentimental, spiritual bullshit into every subject.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So you admit you're letting your love for Pato cloud what's best for the team? Good.

And how is 50 games OUT since 2010 "best for the team"? I fail to understand this, on any level.

Well pato helped us win the league.... or didnt he? 14 goals along with ibra and robinho. Even though he missed god knows how many games that season. He is an important part of the team.
As for my love for pato clouding whats best, its not. He scores goals and will score goals when he gets back. Whenever that may be lol Thats why he should stay.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Well pato helped us win the league.... or didnt he? 14 goals along with ibra and robinho. Even though he missed god knows how many games that season. He is an important part of the team.
As for my love for pato clouding whats best, its not. He scores goals and will score goals when he gets back. Whenever that may be lol Thats why he should stay.

He's featured in 11 Serie A games this season, with 1 goal, zero assists.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
AC Pato lol Im sure no one supports just pato.
Imo pato staying is best for the team. When he plays he scores, and he is a player who turns up against the big sides. Not to mention he could play at this level for the next 8 years. Which is a nice luxury considering the rest of our players are in their peak and will finish playing soon. Say 3/4 years.

Since anybody we buy will be a bench player anyway, why not stick with pato and wait it out. Ibra and robinho can start, SES can play if pato is injured and Cassano can rotate.

there is no need to sell pato, and as for his money being better used for midfielders and a LB, does anyone really believe that 30 million getting reinvested? Doubt it.

the number of times I post in this thread is probably outrageous but I cant help what I feel. And that simply put is pato staying is best.

You know how annoying it is when people constantly bring up a couple of games he performed to constantly hype him up?

I would rather a guy who scores constantly against the small teams and who remains fit for atleast half of the season than a guy who turns up 5 games out of 30 and remains injured for most of the season....

Oh yea

We already got that guy. And he has done FAR MORE in his short stint at Milan than Pato during his entire time here....

And injuries aren't his only problems. People seem to have forgotten how crap he was playing before his injury. Dude has regressed instead of improving and the fact that he can barely dribble the first man is fuckin' annoying...

And stop overrating his 14 goals. How many of them came in pairs?

Plus, might wanna check how many assists he had before comparing him to Ibra and Robinho in terms of effectiveness...

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's featured in 11 Serie A games this season, with 1 goal, zero assists.

Im reading 2 assists from a quick search lol So 3 goals made or scored in 11 games. When either back from injury or having played a short amount of time. not a bad contribution.

Plus 2 goals in the Cl with 1 assist, and 1 goal in 1 game in the coppa.

Schedule